Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious (891 Views)

FG Orders Closure Of Polytechnics For General Elections / Edo Assembly Holds First Plenary, Orders Closure Of House’s Bank Accounts / FG Orders Closure Of Four Foreign Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by okrote4real: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
JUST-IN: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious Activities Over Coronavirus

The Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) has ordered the closure of all schools from tomorrow, 20th March, 2020 as a proactive measure against coronavirus.

It also stated that social and religious activities are to be restricted, while shopping malls and other large business premises without sanitizers and other safety measures are to be shut down immediately.

Details later.
https://leadership.ng/2020/03/19/just-in-fcta-orders-closure-of-schools-shopping-malls-restrict-religious-activities-over-coronavirus/
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by igbokwesampson(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
It's well
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by Citytrend: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Blame the government for these nonsense
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by bugidon(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Buhari angry, I don't really know why he delayed in closing our boaders embarassed
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by Juell(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
It's time to go stock up my food store
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by seunmsg(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is inevitable. We may even need to shut down all MDAS and corporate organizations if the situation get any worse than this.
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by THUNDER4real(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fvk u Buhari....Thunder fire APC government for not doing the needful since, by closing the borders and banning air flight from endemic areas
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
It is much expected.
#SafetyFirst.
#StaySafe.
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by JunctionBox: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Juell:
It's time to go stock up my food store

I saw one picture of a busy street in Italy that turned ghost town. Not even one person was on that street. May that not be our portion because so many people will die of hunger. How many Nigerians have money to stock food in their houses? Take for instance, some families buy Garri N200 daily to feed the family because they don't have the money to buy a bag or half bag. So where would they get the money to stock it?
Re: Just In: FCTA Orders Closure Of Schools, Shopping Malls, Restrict Religious by Juell(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
JunctionBox:

I saw one picture of a busy street in Italy that turned ghost town. Not even one person was on that street. May that not be our portion because so many people will die of hunger. How many Nigerians have money to stock food in their houses? Take for instance, some families buy Garri N200 daily to feed the family because they don't have the money to buy a bag or half bag. So where would they get the money to stock it?
Hmmmm..... The thing tire me O!

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA! Wake Up. / Missing Adams Oshiomhole, Where Is He Now? / Rating Of Southeast Governors' Performances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.