Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad (82984 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / Lady Denies Allegation Of Mercy Johnson's Daughter Being Bullied At School / Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by adecz: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2020
ExclusV★★★★

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Chirowman(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2020
is it BamBam or BomBom coz she no get enough sha
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2020
even these ones dey hide pikin face undecided

wetin we wan use d face do sef

yeye dey smell
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by celeiyke: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2020
This girl no fine na,I mean Bam Bam
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by newdawn77(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2020
Fear fear people, why cover the baby's face?
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Johnson8976: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Tabularasa1: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Baby will be nicknamed big brother grin
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Amozever12: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
josen16322:
u didnt see d face of d baby and sum of u piple are callin d child cute baby lagos nawa . sad angry angry
All babies are cute, because they are God's blessings. U don't need to beef this, bro!

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by zudozz: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
when u no b michael jackson..why covering this babies's faces? who una n una baby even be in d 1st place? U participate in big broda..so? mtcheeeew!
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by josen16322(m): 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
All babies are cute right u sound like u hve seen all d new born babies in 9ja let me tell u sum tin eh if u see sum baby Jesus christ of Nazareth na him go comot 4 ur mouth no go Mari zombie angry angry
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Realfrankie(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bamteddy

2 Likes

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by mrnelsono(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
KngGezy:
I love the fact that she blocked the babys face with an emoji.

If not alot of sad and hate filled individuals would have found imperfections in a newborn

The unnecessary hate people pour out on innocent people is overwhelming.

rightly said
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Ohlori: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
[color=#550000][/color] grin grin grin
chatinent:
Who bi Bombom again?
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by EnterpriseMan(m): 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
dangotesmummy:
she learnt from tboss experience.

So the Same animals won't call her baby 'ugly'

But the baby was ugly na
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Jiire246: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Wow child birth really changes faces. Chao na Bam bam be this??
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by dangotesmummy: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

But the baby was ugly na
no baby is ugly.when God made every thing he called them beautiful so who are you to say every of God's creation is beautiful and good when he has called them so
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by dangotesmummy: 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

We can make ours, only if you stop being a mom to Dangote.
go and make it with kemi olunoyo or bobrisky
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by jonadaft: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Onyi22:

E pain am
lol
like a give a flyingFUCK
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by NwaIgboBoy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
now Teddys Dickkkkkk don finally rest .........................
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
dangotesmummy:
go and make it with kemi olunoyo or bobrisky

Don't say that, my cutie woodlywookum.
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Legendguru: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by dangotesmummy: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Don't say that, my cutie woodlywookum.
they have poosies too
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by mrsuperswag(m): 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sorry to the People that have been waiting for it to end in tears.

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Farki: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
KngGezy:
I love the fact that she blocked the babys face with an emoji.

If not alot of sad and hate filled individuals would have found imperfections in a newborn

The unnecessary hate people pour out on innocent people is overwhelming.

I just don't get it though, it's a baby, most of them look the same anyway.
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Farki:

I just don't get it though, it's a baby, most of them look the same anyway.

Ahn bro if you dont get it

Check out what they did to tboss
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by EnterpriseMan(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
dangotesmummy:
no baby is ugly.when God made every thing he called them beautiful so who are you to say every of God's creation is beautiful and good when he has called them so
So if i see a monkey, i call it beautiful?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God also said we should not lie na tongue

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by Farki: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
KngGezy:

Ahn bro if you dont get it

Check out what they did to tboss

Another low self esteem celebrity crying over the ineffectual comments of Internet trolls. I know some jobless lowlives feel proud insulting a baby but come on she's crying as if the girl was kidnapped.

1 Like

Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by dangotesmummy: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

So if i see a monkey, i call it beautiful?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God also said we should not lie na tongue
how can you compare a human being to an animal
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by exenxe1(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
scared of showing her baby's face

chaiii

afongas and taking precautional measures for withcraft
Re: Bam Bam Shows Her Daughter Being Doted On By Her Dad Teddy A And Granddad by EnterpriseMan(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
dangotesmummy:
how can you compare a human being to an animal
When the human being looks like an animal cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Video: 9ice Begs His Wife Over Cheating Scandal / PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / Ifa Priestess Suggests Cause Of Death Of Davido, Chioma’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.