Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Buhari's Daughter Goes Into Self-isolation Over Coronavirus Upon Return From UK - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buhari's Daughter Goes Into Self-isolation Over Coronavirus Upon Return From UK (275 Views)

COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Obaseki Goes Into Self-isolation, Sends In Samples For Testing / FG Issues Travel Ban On 13 Countries Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Daughter Goes Into Self-isolation Over Coronavirus Upon Return From UK by naijazee2: 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
Coronavirus: President Buhari's daughter goes into self-isolation over coronavirus upon return from UK

One of President Buhari's daughters has gone into self-isolation after returning from the UK, which is one of the high risk countries with coronavirus.

First Lady Aisha Buhari made the announcement via her Twitter handle. She revealed that her daughter went into self-isolation based on the advice of the Minister of Health Osagie Ehanire, the Presidential Task force on COVID - 19 and the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC).

Aisha who commended some northern Governors over some action they took to curb the spread of the virus, disclosed that she has also shut down her office for two weeks.

She tweeted;

Good afternoon Nigerians, Earlier today my daughter returned from the UK being among the high Burden listed countries of COVID-19.

Based on the advice of the Hon. Minister Of Health , Presidential Task force on COVID - 19 and that of NCDC, She is on Self Isolation, not because she displayed any symptoms of the Covid-19 .

Please I urge all parents to do the same if possible as prevention is better than cure . Similarly, I have shut down my office for two weeks with immediate effect while essential staff can work from home as a result of some Staff who recently returned from the UK .

I commend the North Western Governors including Niger and Kwara on preventive measures taken to curb the spread of COVID-19 at their security meeting yesterday in Kaduna.

Let’s keep following the advice of the Federal Ministry of Health and the NCDC, which encourages maintaining social distancing, high hygiene culture through regular washing of hands with soaps and sanitizers.

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/03/coronavirus-president-buharis-daughter.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Goes Into Self-isolation Over Coronavirus Upon Return From UK by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin
Errrm ... why don't she go and say a little hi to our Darling Daddy ... With some hugs too wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Goes Into Self-isolation Over Coronavirus Upon Return From UK by Nbote(m): 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Dis news sweet me gan

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Daughter Goes Into Self-isolation Over Coronavirus Upon Return From UK by baysherpsyche: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
I guess bubu was waiting for her to enter naija before he closed the border.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Daughter Goes Into Self-isolation Over Coronavirus Upon Return From UK by budaatum: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
Errrm ... why don't she go and say a little hi to our Darling Daddy ... With some hugs too wink
Because she is a very intelligent individual.

(1) (Reply)

Novel? Movie? Truth? Who Started Corona Virus? PART 4 (last) / FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports / Another Deadly Virus Alas Man Dies 32 Infected With New Hantavirus In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.