Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports (279 Views)

LUTH Reacts To Reported Shutdown Of Its Wards / FG Orders Civil Servants To Undergo COVID-19 Tests / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by bankole200(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
FG order Lagos and Abuja international airport. Effective Monday 23rd March 2020, all international flight operations are hereby suspended

Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by Pierced(f): 4:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Medicine after death.....more people in will still come in today and tomorrow.

I wonder how FG can be so useless.
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by Yenefer(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigeria have the stupidest leaders in the history of leaders
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by seunlayi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Their people which they were waiting for are back in the country.
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by seunlayi(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Where is osinbajo sef? The guy really fall my hand
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by clarocuzioo(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by chloedogie(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Why not today? Oh I know because most of their family members and friends cant come in until monday. A government that puts personal interest ahead of the safety of 200 million nigerians. Very sad. And the most annoying part is as they all come in they will just be tested and allowed to go home and start spreading it after the virus must have finished its incubation period and symptoms start showing instead of quarantining all of them. Most of their sons and daughters are still trapped there and need to come home and with scarcity of flights down here then they need to travel round some routes to make it to nigeria or come in via private jets. We do dey alright las las.
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by dangermouse(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
chloedogie:
Now we are talking
The government is three weeks late in doing this. we already have the virus loose in the country...watch as things escalate by next week. God i hope am wrong!
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Lagos And Abuja International Airports by Ekejoestar(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Crying after the milk have been spilt, who did this to nigeria?

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Wish Me COVID-19 Will Have HIV, Says Yahaya Bello (watch Video) / Rivers State Take Preventive Measures Against Covid 19 / Can Mosquitoes Transmit The Coronavirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.