Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle (101589 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by MotiveU(f): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Price pls
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:
Shut up innoson is only thing we have in southeast.
Is that what Lying Moh@mmed told you.

cc lzaa turantula gmbuharii dabullit

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by es144000: 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Henry22:
Nice one......a son of the East.
But proudly Nigerian.......
The 3rd vehicle looks cool for picnic.
They have come again.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by dapadawee: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
vincentjk:
Amidst the COVID-19 outbreak, getting some good news from our giant of Africa wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Innoson Vehicles Manufacturing Company has produced and released new models of vehicles. It will be recalled that last year, December 6th, 2019, in a press briefing at the company headquarters in Nnewi, the Chairman/CEO of Innoson Vehicles Chief Dr. Innocent Chukwuma OFR, announced the official release of three new set of vehicle brands namely; IVM Ikenga- a 7 Seater capacity MPV; IVMG20- Smart- also a 7 Seater capacity MPV and IVM Seriki- a 15 Seater Bus.

Innoson Vehicles in addition to the ones earlier released few months ago is proud to announce to the general public another release of four new models of vehicles namely;

1. IVM Caris: Sleek, Sporty And Modern

With an Engine Capacity of 2.0L, IVM Caris is one of our forays into future car designs. With captivating sleeker design, it was produced to give you the all-encompassing comfort, sophistication, and experience you crave for in a modern car. Imbibing our concept of regionalization in car manufacturing, IVM Caris embodies the beauty you want to explore in a car and the strength you need to sustain the experience.

2. IVM Capa: The Indomitable

IVM Capa is a modern MPV that comes in two variant; Standard and Executive. It is designed to provide comfort and strength you need to make your driving a wonderful experience. It has a well suitable seating and storage space you need for an upcountry journey. Explore experience and enjoy the indomitable IVM Capa. The engine capacity is 2.4L Mitsubishi Petrol Engine.

3. IVM G6 (SUV): The African Spotlight

Attractive, sporty and fast can be used to describe IVM G6. Feel the aura of this work of perfection as you drive through the city and upcountry. IVM G6 has everything you desire out of a modern SUV. Enjoy and explore the beauty of IVM G6. The engine capacity is 2.4L Mitsubishi Petrol Engine

4. IVM G6 Carrier Pick Up: Built for Africa

IVM G6C was forged in strength and comfort. This wonder is one of the latest additions among the IVM fleet of pickup trucks. It comes with enhanced features while maintaining the unique features you desire in a modern pickup truck. IVM G6C was carefully designed and masterfully built for speed, strength, and comfort. The engine capacity is 2.4L Mitsubishi Petrol Engine.

These latest model of vehicles has shown that Innoson Vehicles is clearly positioning itself as a manufacturer of luxury automobiles. Our IVM experiences and feedback from our customers and clients indicate that users of our vehicles demands for something special and these are what these new vehicles from Innoson represent.

As the pride of African roads, Innoson Vehicles will continue to ensure that our roads are adorn with vehicles with extra-ordinary features and aesthetics together with a good driving experience.

https://mobile.twitter.com/innosonvehicles/status/1240700515849101312
the ones wey them do before them don sell am finish
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by vincentjk(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
dapadawee:

the ones wey them do before them don sell am finish

Hater
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kennyswag:
Crappy, useless, fake and substandard nonsense gringrin
You've never manufactured anything as simple as soap in your life. Las las, na envy and poverty go kii you
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by dapadawee: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
vincentjk:

Hater
no why now I wish them well and am proud of them
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Kennyswag: 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

I am very useless and irredeemably stupid. Las las, na envy and poverty go kii me
ok son
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Dollabiz: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
I dont know who innosson is releasing vehicles for when the senate and his regular customers has rejected his vehicles. No common man can afford those ridiculously high priced vehicles he better emulate Tata india and manufacture vehicles for common man so as to take over the market in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Felalucky8(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
How much is this IVM Caris: Sleek, Sporty And Modern
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by wura2u: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pls the third one on your profile picture is the one I will be interested in. How much is that one?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by rolams(m): 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Keep on trying Inoson, I want to see you produce Inoson engine one day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Prophet777: 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
By the special grace of God I will buy one next month...
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by vincentjk(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Prophet777:
By the special grace of God I will buy one next month...

Amen, please remember me as well
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by 1stdammy: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Yenefer:
Crappy
Bad bele....let see your own. Ewu.....
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Okoroawusa: 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
It can only get better
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by PropertyBuying(f): 11:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ukalu381:

Well some automobile companies copied the design of top automobile companies
Vehicles
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Litmus: 12:46am On Mar 21, 2020
We need an Innoson EV although some may view this questionably given our oil revenue dependence.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by DedeNkem: 1:37am On Mar 21, 2020
Northerners at the NASS were against buying innoson cars. If this was Dangote they won't oppose it!!
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Haatism(m): 5:00am On Mar 21, 2020
I was expecting to see caterpillars again grin but these ones here looks like real motor.

Keep improving
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Dontonyp: 7:19am On Mar 21, 2020
How much is it? And liase with companies and do hire purchase
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 21, 2020
they need to work on there marketing

contact me for your procurement from China Blog design and Social media advert.

whatsapp - 07081997275
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by obisco4u: 7:52am On Mar 21, 2020
uncleck:
I love that caris. It seems Innosson has now decided to be serious. Nothing beats being original, creative and innovative. The last release, the Ikenga, is that most annoying vehicle they produced in terms of body design. The Lexus front design on it made it a ridicule. But that capa and caris (1st and 3rd) image really look good

I agree with you. Innoson is doing great work, but copying Lexus front grill design is a very bad move and shows that they are yet to get it right with their branding. Copying Lexus design show a lack of Innovative culture in Innoson. I belive some buyers will not be comfortable driving a Lexus knock-off just becuase it's cheaper. They'll rather buy a used Lexus within the same price range or just buy a Lexus.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Ukalu381(m): 8:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Eteka1:
They are BAIC cars.

All Innoson cars are assembled and rebadged.BAIC cars.
No you get wrong bro innoson is in partnership with Baic so innoson uses it's automobile intelligence to manufacture cars except the terralord which is a complete CKD
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Ukalu381(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2020
chaloskyx:
FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME THERE IS NO MADE IN NIGERIA CAR OOOOOOOOOOO..........................ITS CHINESE

Did you make any survey before condemning?
Innoson is in partnership with BAIC and the cars are manufactured in Nigeria
Even the Baic engines are made by Mitsubishi and the Baic rebadge it with their name
So make your survey bro even the innoson seriki is manufactured in Nigeria and the same Chinese automobile companies copied Toyota products as theirs
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Ukalu381(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2020
timibare:
Assembled in naija
These cars ain't assembled bro
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by timibare(m): 9:02am On Mar 21, 2020
Ukalu381:

These cars ain't assembled bro
i don't get u, even Toyota are assembled
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Eteka1(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2020
Ukalu381:

No you get wrong bro innoson is in partnership with Baic so innoson uses it's automobile intelligence to manufacture cars except the terralord which is a complete CKD
Innoson assembles and not manufacture cars.

Specifically, the assemble BAIC cars with license to Rebadge.

If you still doubt, I challenge anyone to upload a video of when body panels (like doors, fenders, hood, trunk etc) are formed from plain sheets of metal or when the transmission and engine are being made from iron or aluminium blocks or when the dashboard and is being made.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Ukalu381(m): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2020
Eteka1:
Innoson assembles and not manufacture cars.

Specifically, the assemble BAIC cars with license to Rebadge.
If you still doubt, I challenge anyone to upload a video of when body panels (like doors, fenders, hood, trunk etc) are formed from plain sheets of metal or when the transmission and engine are being made from iron or aluminium blocks or when the dashboard and is being made.
This shows your level of exposure is so thin than a paper innoson makes the dashboard, and also has the plain sheets of metal which is easy to get from scrap or imported one and fabricated to make the body it's only the engine innoson gets from Baic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? / What Are The Functions Of The 'd', 'd3', 'd2' And 'd1' Of Automatic Cars / A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.