Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle (101573 Views)

Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / Miss Signage Designs For Innoson Vehicles, Shares Proposal / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Eteka1(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2020
Ukalu381:

This shows your level of exposure is so thin than a paper innoson makes the dashboard, and also has the plain sheets of metal which is easy to get from scrap or imported one and fabricated to make the body it's only the engine innoson gets from Baic
If your exposure were not as thin as a sheet of paper, you would use the energy that you are using to insult me in a better way I.e channel that energy into showing us a video evidence of these false claims.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Ukalu381(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2020
timibare:
i don't get u, even Toyota are assembled
Yes toyota are assembled in order countries but it's vehicles are manufactured in Japan and USA
Innoson is using baic intelligence to manufacture it's vehicles even the Baic copied a Toyota haice fourth generation and innoson copied toyota hiace as the seriki
And the ivm16........ Lol I just forget the numbers but this bus Baic copied and manufactured
And it the same thing innoson is doing
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Ukalu381(m): 9:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Eteka1:
If your exposure were not as thin as a sheet of paper, you would use the energy that you are using to insult me in a better way I.e channel that energy into showing us a video evidence of these false claims.
Lol cheesy I see your exposure is still nothing but thin
Not giving you any vid, you go get the vid on YouTube and see what the false claim is.
H.A.G.D
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Eteka1(m): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Ukalu381:

Lol cheesy I see your exposure is still nothing but thin
Not giving you any vid, you go get the vid on YouTube and see what the false claim is.
H.A.G.D
No video exists boy. Innoson gets Completely Knocked Down components of BAIC cars for assembly.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Ukalu381(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Eteka1:
No video exists boy. Innoson gets Completely Knocked Down components of BAIC cars for assembly.
Just go see and on YouTube boy
It's only the terralord which is a complete CKD
H.A.N.D
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Eteka1(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2020
Ukalu381:

Just go see and on YouTube boy
It's only the terralord which is a complete CKD
H.A.N.D
Just shut up already. You have no proof.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by sudhirlucky: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Recently I was searching about metal industries in India, I found NALCO as a prosperous metal work industries in India which offeres various recruitment options for young career aspirents of India. You can check about latest Recruitment In NALCO Career
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Benprass(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Human beings can't be please at all almost every one is shouting why can't they produce thier. own, no business man or woman that doesn't steal ideas before finding thier own ground, business is step by step, let us appricate them, some of you that are saying rubbish will not even buy from them, if is a white man own zoom you will say all the nicest thing.
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Thomist(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ukalu381:

Well some automobile companies copied the design of top automobile companies
Vehicles

Yea sometimes u copy those above until u learn the way..
Your old grandpa refused to copy... then he became so miserable that he gave birth to an insensitive hater like u.

Some are so foolish that they can't even appreciate the good work of others. Look at them well, such people end up being useless village witch to torment their own children.

Innoson; more power to your elbow..
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Ukalu381(m): 3:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thomist:

Yea sometimes u copy those above until u learn the way..
Your old grandpa refused to copy... then he became so miserable that he gave birth to an insensitive hater like u.

Some are so foolish that they can't even appreciate the good work of others. Look at them well, such people end up being useless village witch to torment their own children.

Innoson; more power to your elbow..
Lol cheesy am not a hater like you think am
Bro all these offensive words are not going to do any good
H.A.N.D
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by revilomichaels(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Are we really arguing about Innoson’s tech?
Everything you see on Innoson are from Baiac company.

I know it’s a Start but I pray that Innoson gets the wisdom to bring out his own designs

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by TruthSpeaker: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:

The COST of PRODUCTION in NIGERIA is very expensive, unlike the Western countries where POWER means Nothing.
SECURITY is another Challenge as well which involves both open security and Insurance.

In the US, u get to see some 2019 TOYOTA sold for $8k, $10k .... and so and so forth.

TOYOTA WHAT ABEG? PLEASE DON’T DECEIVE YOURSELF OR ANY OTHER PERSON HERE. YOU MEAN TOYOTA BICYCLE? A NEW TOYOTA CAR FOR $8K, $10K? KINDLY BE SPECIFIC JUST TO BACK YOUR CLAIM. WE HAVE A COUPLE OF INTERNATIONAL DUDE ON THIS PLATFORM OH!!!
HOPE SEY YOU DON EVER VISIT AIRPORT BEFORE?
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by nosmassam(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
INNOSON PLS BEGIN SELLING YOUR CARS TO CIVIL SERVANTS AND LET THEM PAY OVER PERIOD OF 10-20 YRS
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by Vargoogle(m): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nice gesture,

I knw some Audio mechanical engineers, who claim to graduate as in engineer but yet, does not knw how to fix plug in dier generator il com n say low budget ..
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by rojgaram: 9:03am On Jun 26, 2020
Recently I was searching about metal industries in India, I found NALCO as a prosperous metal work industries in India which offeres various recruitment options for young career aspirents of India. You can check about latest Recruitment In NALCO Career
Re: Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle by rojgaram: 9:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Recently I was searching about metal industries in India, I found NALCO as a prosperous metal work industries in India which offeres various recruitment options for young career aspirents of India. You can check about latest https://www.rojgaram.com/2020/03/nalco-recruitment.html Recruitment In NALCO Career

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time? / What Are The Functions Of The 'd', 'd3', 'd2' And 'd1' Of Automatic Cars / A Lady Drove This Killer Machine Today And Got Everyone Talking (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.