Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Quarantined? Here's A Digital Leverage At A TIME LIKE THIS! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quarantined? Here's A Digital Leverage At A TIME LIKE THIS! (345 Views)

I Am Extremely Shy - SAD - Can I Succeed Like This / Retainer Clients And How You Can Leverage On Them To Make Millions. / What It Takes To Become A Digital Marketing Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quarantined? Here's A Digital Leverage At A TIME LIKE THIS! by bamideleojo(m): 7:29pm On Mar 19, 2020
You can start a new career as a freelance copywriter...

And make six figures with copywriting skill while working remotely!

If you read this post to the end, you'll discover three important things:

What copywriting is and what it takes to be a copywriter?
Skills you need to become a successful freelance copywriter and;
How to turn basic writing skills into a paycheck.

Copywriting is one of the high-income skills that will continue to attract a lot of interest despite global pandemic.

So, let's get started right away.

What exactly is copywriting?

Copywriting is any writing that convinces people to take a particular action.

It is both an art and science of persuasion.

It is the art and science of strategically delivering words that get people to take specific actions.

Whether you're aware of it or not, copywriting is one of the essential elements of effective marketing.

It doesn't matter what you do, or what your goal is... It's the words that win hearts, minds and pockets.

For any business owner, the marketing copies are directly tied to the overall success of their marketing efforts.

On top of that, choosing the right words can make the difference between success and failure of marketing copies...

All because of the words you chose to put on your marketing pieces.

The best part?

As a copywriter, you don't have to guess what to write.

With copywriting skill, you learn exactly what words will increase the level of your success…

Every single time.

No guesswork, no finger crossing, no hoping and praying the words you write will do what you need them to do.

Copywriting skill will make you feel comfortable.

You'll know when the words you've chosen have the best chance to get you more engagement, more subscribers, more conversions, more sales, or more of whatever it is you're looking to accomplish.

And you can do this by learning how to effectively apply copywriting best practices to everything you write.

If any business needs more subscribers, copywriting can help.

Need more opens, more engagement, more conversions? You've got it. Copywriting can help there, too.

How about more sales? Of course!

If you want to achieve your goals, it all comes down to the WORDS you put out there;

The words on your web pages, ads, promotional materials website, emails, newsletters, case studies and blog posts.

Yes, the WORDS are also called the COPY.

And when you can write to persuade? Endless possibilities in your life and business open up to you.

So, whether you're a newbie to online marketing or pro internet marketer, copywriting skill is ideal for you.

Becoming good at copywriting gives you one of the most powerful and predictable tools to transform the success of any business.

Learning how to write persuasive copy also has the potential to change everything for you.

And that's precisely what you're going to learn to do with copywriting.

But there are a few things to know before you go all in:

Copywriting skill is not for you if you are lazy at reading and writing.

To be an exceptional copywriter, you have to be passionate about two things:

Reading and Writing.

Reading is crucial because you have to do research to come up with information that allows you to create compelling and engaging copies.

If you are not passionate about these two things, then this digital skill is not for you.

And one more thing...

If you are the lazy type who won't be able to catch up with the hardcore training and practice, then copywriting may not be an ideal digital skill for you.

If you are still new to the world of direct marketing and writing powerful marketing copies, I'm happy to say you'll be fascinated with tons of opportunities that copywriting presents to you in this digital age.

Copywriting isn't some mystical, unattainable skill only achieved by the lucky few. It's a learned skill.

I firmly believe copywriting is THE most useful (yet underrated) skill ANYONE can have.

I'm a living proof that with just a few simple formulas and techniques, you can confidently start writing sparkling high-income marketing copy, too.

And I genuinely can't wait to share what I've learned with you if you are serious about becoming a freelance copywriter.

Copywriting is a blazing hot opportunity at the moment. And you have a distinct advantage in this digital age to work remotely.

All you need is a laptop and a willingness to learn.

I can't wait to see you becoming a successful copywriter, so you can start enjoying all the incredible benefits it brings.

Ready to get started? What's stopping you? Let me know!

Chat me on Whatsapp (+2347050261710) to get a copy of "Beginners’ Guide To Writing Persuasive & Compelling Ad Copy" at no cost whatsoever.

I'm Bamidele Ojo. I am very passionate about helping individuals understand the need to harness their talents into skills and profit from it.

I use online platforms to empower at-risk youth in Nigeria with the skills required to end poverty and compete favourably in the global economy.

Re: Quarantined? Here's A Digital Leverage At A TIME LIKE THIS! by BUGOFF(m): 8:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
poor marketing concept, imo. The outrageously lengthy epistle is already a dampener.
Re: Quarantined? Here's A Digital Leverage At A TIME LIKE THIS! by bamideleojo(m): 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
BUGOFF:
poor marketing concept, imo.
The outrageously lengthy epistle is already a dampener.

Every content has its purpose.

The aim is of this piece is to inform.

And the long post is to weed out unqualified leads.

Copywriting involves a lot of reading and research.

If someone cannot read at length, picking up a writing skill will be difficult.

Writing is first a gift to me before I learnt as a skill.

I appreciate your opinion all the same.

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Re: Quarantined? Here's A Digital Leverage At A TIME LIKE THIS! by BUGOFF(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2020
bamideleojo:

Every content has its purpose.

The aim is of this piece is to inform.

And the long post is to weed out unqualified leads.

Copywriting involves a lot of reading and research.

If someone cannot read at length, picking up a writing skill will be difficult.

Writing is first a gift to me before I learnt as a skill.

I appreciate your opinion all the same.

Thanks so much!
it's ok. no offense. I just got tired reading and felt other readers may feel so, too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Undergraduate, Don't Be Scammed Like Me / Men Suffer Discrimination At Workplace. This Is One Of Them... / Are You In Abuja Presently, This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.