Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Dear Nigerian Undergraduate, Don't Be Scammed Like Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dear Nigerian Undergraduate, Don't Be Scammed Like Me (348 Views)

Dear Nigerian HR: Indian First Class Is Nigeria's 2nd Class Upper/2:1 / You Too Can Earn 65k Monthly Just Like Me With Just A Capital Of N17,200 / How I Was Scammed By A German Company (payever) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nigerian Undergraduate, Don't Be Scammed Like Me by missypurple1(f): 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
You know the condition of our Education system right? So don't make the same mistakes graduates like me made Contact us to find out how you can position yourself for the present reality

Re: Dear Nigerian Undergraduate, Don't Be Scammed Like Me by missypurple1(f): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
[quote author=missypurple1 post=90522593] You know the condition of our Education system right?
So don't make the same mistakes graduates like me made

in 300L, a course we did was mainly on Data Analysis and to carry out a real application of
this course, it needed to be done on a computer
The lecturer gave us an assignment and still asked us to pay him to use his computer to carry out the analysis!!!
The wonders of Nigeria's school system, that a lecturer will give students assignment and still
ask them to pay for the answer
At that time nobody questioned him or asked to find out what the software he used was
We were all like; as far as I pass
oya Google how much just a junior data analyst is paid!
I allowed myself to be scammed!
So please Dear Undergraduate,
Education is not a scam
It is what you do with it that will determine your fate
As you study, Find out Job descriptions for your Course of Study,
Choose one and Master it
Please don't make the same mistakes we have made.... don't come and join the queue of unemployed graduates....
Share....because someone needs this message!

(1) (Reply)

Men Suffer Discrimination At Workplace. This Is One Of Them... / The Ultimate Career Mentor Courses / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.