Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,528 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. (6159 Views)

This Twitter Picture Got Me Laughing Hard / They Are Reporting Nnamdi Kanu To Twitter Picture / Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter, Even Talking To Himself. PIC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
The hypocrite was challenged to use his platform to educate Nigerians about Coronavirus instead of obsessing over presidential speech, but he quickly got defensive and started rambling about detention and going to jail..

This irresponsible and politics obsessed man has been playing to the gallery non stop, he turned the whole thing into politics instead of giving his followers valuable info about the virus and how to stay safe.

What's detention and exile got to do with advising and educating your follower instead of silly and petty politics.

How sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Atiku should do throw some cashbone at his hungry lap dog

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
The best thing people like this twitter nuisance can do for Nigerians at the money regarding this horrible virus is to support the government's efforts, educate and give great advice about this virus and how to stay safe to your followers and also pray for our men and women fighting to keep this virus away from us, but this nuisance is solely obsessed with silly and irrelevant rubbish about other counties and bogus comparisons, [aying to his dumb and ignorant gallery.

What a loser..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by espn(m): 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Keep arguing...
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
I still don't know what detention and exile got to do with using his platform to educate his followers about COVID-19.

He got caught off guard and quickly went to meltdown mode..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by danietohbadt(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Very useless man. I remember he deceived us all in 2014 by posting a picture of himself and Allison Madueke, stating categorically that she was suffering from cancer just to evade arrest and trial.

Dele has lost his integrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by mrsage(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
I'm not a fan of Dele Momodu. As a Nigerian citizen I have no business with him.

In my opinion he is free to post whatever he likes on his social media handle, its also none of my business.

I do not have the right to tell him what to post, I can only make an appeal. He is not an elected representative in government.

However I have a problem with duly elected President Buhari who has remained silent up to this point.

Buhari's silence is the real problem.

17 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
The best thing people like this twitter nuisance can do for Nigerians at the money regarding this horrible virus is to support the government's efforts, educate and give great advice about this virus and how to stay safe to your followers and also pray for our men and women fighting to keep this virus away from us, but this nuisance is solely obsessed with silly and irrelevant rubbish about other counties and bogus comparisons, [aying to his dumb and ignorant gallery.

What a loser..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by sweetluv26(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
na him sabi
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by mrsage(m): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Leave Dele Momodu alone, we have no business with him. Stop chasing shadows.

Mr President is our priority. His silence is a sign of incompetence and lack of sensitivity. It is a national disgrace.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by iammo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
cool

Dele isnt a journalist, he is a linguist and a writer who writes column on the newspaper before Chief Abiola fell in love with his writting and ask him to join concord newspaper as a weekend entertainment column writter, i see no reason why twitter users should force on him the responsibility of the government.. it is wrong to relly on private individuals on update on virus as serious as this, the President needs to speak

And yes he has the right to remind everyone of his time in the detention for asking abacha for democracy while Buhari who know enjoys democracy was busy working for Abacha as PTF chairman, Nobel people like General Yaradua fought till the last day he lived even as a fulani man from katsina, same with Obasanjo that was in jail till buhari died, yet General Buhari who did nothing but joined the illegitimate regime of Abacha cant even pretend to be democratic now and do the right thing

Telling Buhari to speak isnt a form of insult to him, and people supporting his arrogance do so due to hate for their country, if buhari could wait till his daughter flew in from london before banning flights from london then he needs to atleast address the nation on progress, policies put in place and safety measure

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrsage:
I'm not a fan of Dele Momodu. As a Nigerian citizen I have no business with him.

In my opinion he is free to post whatever he likes on his social media handle, its also none of my business.

I do not have the right to tell him what to post, I can only make an appeal. He is not an elected representative in government.

However I have a problem with duly elected President Buhari who has remained silent up to this point.

Buhari's silence is the real problem.

The fact the the president is yet to speak to you doesn't mean he is silent, his actions to keep us safe is what's important and so far, they are doing a great job, unless you and momodu can explain to us how an speech can stop or cure infection.

Our main concern as Nigerians should be personal responsibility, we need to listen to the NCDC, follow their guidelines and practice good hygiene and stop listening to political goons and charlatans peddling their own agenda, agenda that can never keep you safe.

It is really stupid and idiotic to think it's better to listen to politicians instead of medical professionals and what they are telling to do to protect yourself and your family.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:
cool

Daily isnt a journalist, he is a linguist and a writer who writes column on the newspaper before Chief Abiola fell in love with his writting and ask him to join concord newspaper, i see no reason why twitter users should force on him the responsibility of the government.. it is wrong to relly on private individuals on update on virus as serious as this, the President needs to speak

And yes he has the right to remind everyone of his time in the detention for asking abacha for democracy while Buhari who know enjoys democracy was busy working for Abacha as PTF chairman

Telling Buhari to speak isnt a form of insult to him, and people supporting his arrogance do so due to hate for their country, if buhari could wait till his daughter flew in from london before banning flights from london then he needs to atleast address the nation on progress, policies put in place and safety measure

lol.. his silly and irrelevant detention rubbish will keep you safe and protect you from coronavirus instead credible info my medical experts.

Comedians..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by iammo(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol.. his silly and irrelevant detention rubbish will keep you safe and protect you from coronavirus in stead credible info my medical experts.

Comedians..

he fought his fight for democracy now we have it let Buhari stop being silly and act democratic and face us in a broadcast telling us what his government are doing to prevent a dooms day, Dele owe nobody an explanation has he isnt a doctor or part of the government

yes i am pro APC but seeing how some of you bend backward to feed buharis wrong doing through escuses is sad and pathetic.. so because Dele asked Buhari to address the Nation he has mental breakdown

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by mrsage(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact the the president is yet to speak to you doesn't mean he is silent, his actions to keep us safe is what's important and so far, they are doing a great job, unless you and momodu can explain to us how an speech can stop or cure infection.

Our main concern as Nigerians should be personal responsibility, we need to listen to the NCDC, follow their guidelines and practice good hygiene and stop listening to political goons and charlatans peddling their own agenda, agenda that can never keep you safe.

It is really stupid and idiotic to think it's better to listen to politicians instead of medical professionals and what they are telling to do to protect yourself and your family.

Do you fully understand the duties of the President of a Nation?

Do you know what is expected of a President?

Do you fully understand what it means to be the leader of a Nation?

It is clear you do not fully understand. I advice you to spend more time on CNN or Skye News.

Then read more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by iammo(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by iammo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

lol.. his silly and irrelevant detention rubbish will keep you safe and protect you from coronavirus instead credible info my medical experts.

Comedians..

let me rate your level of IQ with this question before furthering my arguement.. i'll like to ascertain if you belong to the mannabbq and tspani girl/guys group

Should a President Make a speech regarding such pandemic ?

If you were a President even after the record of First and Second case would you speak to the press ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
The UK and the US this unpatriotic clown is comparing Nigeria with have infections ballooning through the roof and deaths all over the place, but we have only 8 confirmed infection and not a single death, but this clown still want us to relive that the countries with thousands of infections and deaths are doing something better about this virus than Nigeria.

When was the last time this nuisance showed any support for our men and women at the ports, hospitals, isolation centers, doctors and nurses fighting everyday to keep this overfed buffoon and his family safe, but his admiration is for foreigners where their citizens are getting infected and dying in hundreds and thousands.

I don't get their warped and unintelligent logic, kolomentality ate too deep into the man's brain.

Since the most important thing to this fool is speech instead of safety, why not just pack your load and relocate to the UK, US, Italy, France and Spain where the virus is infecting and killing them?

Old man without common sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by mrsage(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
The UK and the US this unpatriotic clown is comparing Nigeria with have infections ballooning through the roof and deaths all over the place, but we have only 8 confirmed infection and not a single death, but this clown still want us to relive that the countries with thousands of infections and deaths are doing something better about this virus than Nigeria.

When was the last time this nuisance showed any support for our men and women at the ports, hospitals, isolation centers, doctors and nurses fighting everyday to keep this overfed buffoon and his family safe, but his admiration is for foreigners where their citizens are getting infected and dying in hundreds and thousands.

I don't get their warped and unintelligent logic, kolomentality ate too deep into the man's brain.

Since the most important thing to this fool is speech instead of safety, why not just pack your load and relocate to the UK, US, Italy, France and Spain where the virus is infecting and killing them?

Old man without common sense.

Learn to get your facts right. I told you earlier learn to read and watch the news.

Spend your time wisely. Always tune to Credible news channels

Who told you we have just 8 confirmed cases in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
iammo:

let me rate your level of IQ with this question before furthering my arguement.. i'll like to ascertain if you belong to the mannabbq and tspani girl/guys group

Should a President Make a speech regarding such pandemic ?

If you were a President even after the record of First and Second case would you speak to the press ?

That's a bogus question simply because until you are siting in that chair and armed with vital national info to base your decision on, you can not say what you can and can not do.

Your primary concern and obligation is making sure you practice good hygiene and listen to the NCDC officials the president put in charge to keep you safe and so far based on their record and the situation in Nigeria, they are doing great.

Take personal responsibility and stop begging for speech as if speeches cure virus and prevent infections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by voltron14: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrsage:

Learn to get your facts right. I told you earlier learn to read and watch the news.

How many do we have?
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 9:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrsage:

I just wonder why you forgot to tell us how many, make sure you include the deaths also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by mrsage(m): 9:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

I just wonder why you forgot to tell us how many, make sure you include the deaths also.

I already told you how and where to get credible information.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by mrsage(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
mrsage:

I already told how and where to get credible information.

What you and your kind say when you realized that you goofed and embarrassed yourselves because you lied and can not produce anything to back up your ignorant lies.

Stop blabbing rubbish if you don't have facts.
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by mrsage(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

What you and your kind say when you realized that you goofed and embarrassed yourselves because you lied and can not produce anything to back up your ignorant lies.

Stop blabbing rubbish if you don't have facts.

He who laughs last laughs best. grin cheesy

Just go back to the classroom, learn and get your facts right before you argue next time.

I rest my case. Bye

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by ChristianNorth: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

i can bet anything that you are a Yoruba Moslem

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Okkkk
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
ChristianNorth:
i can bet anything that you are a Yoruba Moslem

And I can bet anything that you are a ipob Moslem.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
mrsage:

He who laughs last laughs best.

Just go back to the classroom, learn and get your facts right before you argue next time.

I rest my case. Bye
[/s]

Keep quiet if you don't have anything sensible but rubbish to contribute.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDDC Scam: 12 Billion Naira Bridge Constructed By Akpabio Collapse In Bayelsa / Spot The Difference. A Toddler In Obi Rally Vs A Toddler In Tinubu Rally (photos / Be Better, Do Better By Erelu Bisi Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.