Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. (6020 Views)

This Twitter Picture Got Me Laughing Hard / They Are Reporting Nnamdi Kanu To Twitter Picture / Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter, Even Talking To Himself. PIC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
What's puzzling is that these sad people are not happy that we have one of the lowest rate of infection and zero death, but they are happy with foreing countries with thousands of infection and thousands of death, they think we should be like and do things like failed leaders who are bungling their response with speeches laced with confusion, chaos and policies that their medical folks disagreed with.

Even Americans don't want to listen to trump, they don't even trust him to keep them safe, but kolomentality Nigerians want to copy copy other people's failure.

I just don't get it, I'd rather be in Nigeria at the moment than theses countries where people are dying left and right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by Stillthebest: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

The fact the the president is yet to speak to you doesn't mean he is silent, his actions to keep us safe is what's important and so far, they are doing a great job, unless you and momodu can explain to us how an speech can stop or cure infection.

Our main concern as Nigerians should be personal responsibility, we need to listen to the NCDC, follow their guidelines and practice good hygiene and stop listening to political goons and charlatans peddling their own agenda, agenda that can never keep you safe.

It is really stupid and idiotic to think it's better to listen to politicians instead of medical professionals and what they are telling to do to protect yourself and your family.

I dont know if you are defending Buhari while you castigate Chief Dele for airing his view as a citizen.

Buhari is indebtd to us because we voted him to lead us and oversea the affairs of the nation on our behalves.

Communication is important from a leader. Just a word from a leader can redirect the thinking of millions. It means he cares for us. No one knows what he is doing or not doing.
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Stillthebest:

I dont know if you are defending Buhari while you castigate Chief Dele for airing his view as a citizen.

Buhari is indebtd to us because we voted him to lead us and oversea the affairs of the nation on our behalves.

Communication is important from a leader. Just a word from a leader can redirect the thinking of millions. It means he cares for us. No one knows what he is doing or not doing.

1. Momodu has every right to express his views just like me and others.

2. The fact that he's entitled to his views doesn't mean his views are not warped and idiotic because you and momodu can not convince me that a presidential speech can prevent or cure the virus or that the president's speech is better than health advisories from medical professional that the president put in place to fight the virus and keep it away from you which they doing perfectly well.

3. Speeches by political leaders are mostly confusing, irrational, ignorant and political as we've seen in America and the UK that this momodu is asking us to emulate.

Trump's coronavirus address failed in our biggest time of need

Trump, in both rhetoric and action, looks frightened and confused.

President Trump is way out of his depth. It is a tragedy that he is our supposed leader in such a time of serious challenge.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/trumps-coronavirus-address-failed-in-our-biggest-time-of-need

Poll: Americans Don't Trust What They're Hearing From Trump On Coronavirus

Just 46% of Americans now say the federal government is doing enough to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, down from 61% in February.

Public health officials got the highest level of trust at 84%, followed by those state and local leaders (72%).

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/17/816680033/poll-americans-dont-trust-what-they-re-hearing-from-trump-on-coronavirus

4. American's don't even want to listen to trump, they don't trust him to keep them safe because his approach is responsible for needless infections and deaths, but trust ignorant kolomental Nigerians to do follow follow behind failed people instead of their own country where they have single digit cases and zero deaths, they want us to believe that countries where thousands are dead and infected are better than their own country.

5. With all due respect, if you think speeches will make you feel safe instead of following guidelines by medical professionals, you are a fool because in America, UK, France, Italy and Spain where they issue worthless speeches, thousands are dying and thousands are getting infected every day.3

6. 2 days ago, 6,000 people were infected in the US, but today, they have over 11,000, how come Trumps many speeches failed to stop deaths and thousands of more infections in less than 2 days?

Why are you happy and satisfied in your country where they have just 8 cases and zero deaths, but happy and praising countries with thousands of deaths and infections? Why?

Many of you have your priorities screwed up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
Poll: Most Americans Aren't Trusting Trump On Coronaviru

Majority of Americans don’t have a lot of trust in Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus response, a new poll found. According to an NPR/PBS Newshour/Marist survey out Tuesday, only 46% of Americans believe the federal government is doing enough to combat the virus

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/poll-most-americans-arent-trusting-trump-on-coronavirus

Americans don't trust Trump or have any confidence in him to keep them safe and protected, but kolomental Nigerians think they know more than Americans.

Nigeria is a country full of people with low self esteem and inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
For you unpatriotic and Nigeria hating people, instead of deaths like they have in countries you want us to be like, we have a cure, the Italian gentleman is free of COVID-19 and free to be discharged from hospital.

I'm 100% sure the gentleman is happy to be here and treated in Nigeria than in his own country/Italy where thousands have died, even 475 died in 1 single day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by omenka(m): 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
NGpatriot:
The best thing people like this twitter nuisance can do for Nigerians at the money regarding this horrible virus is to support the government's efforts, educate and give great advice about this virus and how to stay safe to your followers and also pray for our men and women fighting to keep this virus away from us, but this nuisance is solely obsessed with silly and irrelevant rubbish about other counties and bogus comparisons, [aying to his dumb and ignorant gallery.

What a loser..
He is as dumb as an average Atiku, ipod and pdp supporter.

You see, I see all their comments since this began and laugh at how exceedingly stupid they are. These people went from saying the whole thing is a hoax, that the virus was nowhere near Nigeria when news about the Italian broke, to saying the government's lack of response is the reason we are having rising cases of infection.

When the government released the first tranche of intervention so we could bolster our defences against the virus, they went haywire alleging the government is only trying fleece the public, that the virus wasnt in the country.

Now, imagine the same people that were ripping the government apart for being proactive are those cursing today, alleging unpreparedness. That is how stupid they are.

In addition, we all know it hurts them so badly no one seems to be dying from the disease. They fear such would reflect positively on the government of the day, therefore would rather have people dying so they could have ammo to curse and insult (I dont regard their comments as criticisms) the government.

They are the worst species of humans you could find on the planet, so full of hate and envy. I regret every single day having to share the same country with them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by SciLab: 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
omenka:

You see, I see all their comments since this began and laugh at how exceedingly stupid they are. These people went from saying the whole thing is a hoax, that the virus was nowhere near Nigeria when news about the Italian broke, to saying the government's lack of response is the reason we are having rising cases of infection.

When the government released the first tranche of intervention so we could bolster our defences against the virus, they went haywire alleging the government is only trying fleece the public, that the virus wasnt in the country.

Now, imagine the same people that were ripping the government apart for being proactive are those cursing today, alleging unpreparedness. That is how stupid they are.

In addition, we all know it hurts them so badly no one seems to be dying from the disease. They fear such would reflect positively on the government of the day, therefore would rather have people dying so they could have ammo to curse and insult (I dont regard their comments as criticisms) the government.

They are the worst species of humans you could find on the planet, so full of hate and envy. I regret every single day having to share the same country with them.

Then you'll die of your heart-wrenching lamentations...

Then we will spit on your corpse and dance on your coffin right here. grin
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
lol that nobody seems to be dying?
cheii omenka everything no be politics naa
do you know the kin fear that catches me these days?
do you know i have stopped shaking my friends immediately as in i now live in fear and alert 24/7
who want such life?

for the first time in my life I prayed for Nigeria
na wa for you ooo

Btw if there's anyone hateful
it's you
we all knew that the spread of these virus in Nigeria was caused by the incompetence of this government to be proactive
what stopped the illiterate old bastard in Aso Rock from closing down all flights from all affected countries immediately it was reported just like other African countries did
he didn't have the balls to shut off those top counties
even ordinary Kenya did.
God gave us grace to be proactive but we blew it away

ok tell me your reaction if you're from Italy and you didn't know that you've contacted the virus already and you heard of a country in Africa where there's no case of it yet and no travel restrictions
won't you jet out immediately?

make una dey tell unaselves the truth sometimes
everything no be igbo vs yeroba (you're not even yeroba)
or pdp vs apc
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:03am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
For you unpatriotic and Nigeria hating people, instead of deaths like they have in countries you want us to be like, we have a cure, the Italian gentleman is free of COVID-19 and free to be discharged from hospital.

I'm 100% sure the gentleman is happy to be here and treated in Nigeria than in his own country/Italy where thousands have died, even 475 died in 1 single day.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:04am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
The UK and the US this unpatriotic clown is comparing Nigeria with have infections ballooning through the roof and deaths all over the place, but we have only 8 confirmed infection and not a single death, but this clown still want us to relive that the countries with thousands of infections and deaths are doing something better about this virus than Nigeria.

When was the last time this nuisance showed any support for our men and women at the ports, hospitals, isolation centers, doctors and nurses fighting everyday to keep this overfed buffoon and his family safe, but his admiration is for foreigners where their citizens are getting infected and dying in hundreds and thousands.

I don't get their warped and unintelligent logic, kolomentality ate too deep into the man's brain.

Since the most important thing to this fool is speech instead of safety, why not just pack your load and relocate to the UK, US, Italy, France and Spain where the virus is infecting and killing them?

Old man without common sense.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

The fact the the president is yet to speak to you doesn't mean he is silent, his actions to keep us safe is what's important and so far, they are doing a great job, unless you and momodu can explain to us how an speech can stop or cure infection.

Our main concern as Nigerians should be personal responsibility, we need to listen to the NCDC, follow their guidelines and practice good hygiene and stop listening to political goons and charlatans peddling their own agenda, agenda that can never keep you safe.

It is really stupid and idiotic to think it's better to listen to politicians instead of medical professionals and what they are telling to do to protect yourself and your family.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
I still don't know what detention and exile got to do with using his platform to educate his followers about COVID-19.

He got caught off guard and quickly went to meltdown mode..
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2020
SciLab:

Then you'll die of your heart-wrenching lamentations...

Then we will spit on your corpse and dance on your coffin right here.

Exactly what you and your deplorable kind are doing because we don't have thousands of deaths and infections like other countries, it's indignant killing you to death.

You can and your kind can pray and wish for calamity all you want, but God won't answer your evil prayer, same way God did not answer your prayer when we conquered Ebola.

When you are ready to leave, go to Italy and the other countries with infection and deaths and tell them you prefer to be there than in Nigeria, that's if you unpatriotic chicken cowards really have liver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2020
IrohLove:

lol that nobody seems to be dying?
cheii omenka everything no be politics naa
do you know the kin fear that catches me these days?
do you know i have stopped shaking my friends immediately as in i now live in fear and alert 24/7
who want such life?

for the first time in my life I prayed for Nigeria
na wa for you ooo

Btw if there's anyone hateful
it's you
we all knew that the spread of these virus in Nigeria was caused by the incompetence of this government to be proactive
what stopped the illiterate old bastard in Aso Rock from closing down all flights from all affected countries immediately it was reported just like other African countries did
he didn't have the balls to shut off those top counties
even ordinary Kenya did.
God gave us grace to be proactive but we blew it away

ok tell me your reaction if you're from Italy and you didn't know that you've contacted the virus already and you heard of a country in Africa where there's no case of it yet and no travel restrictions
won't you jet out immediately?

make una dey tell unaselves the truth sometimes
everything no be igbo vs yeroba (you're not even yeroba)
or pdp vs apc

We did everything wrong and end up with 8 cases and zero deaths, but countries that did everything right have thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of infections..?

What kind of insane and twisted rubbish do you Igbos peddle?

See how mentally warped, twisted, ignorant and unintelligent you hateful and bitter Igbos are.

I hope we keep doing everything wrong and keep getting low cases and zero deaths

You people are serious burden on humanity I swear..

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by Kingspin(m): 12:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Some elements are yet to understand the country of Nigeria.

Nigeria kill the truth and bury it..

From my own point of view, Nnamdi Kanu is wiser to have escaped from the country as far as Nigeria situation is a concern.
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2020
omenka:

You know how it works with Igbos.

What's good for Nigeria is their bad news and what's bad for Nigeria is their good news.

Before, the whole thing was a hoax and government plan to steal money, now the crocodile tears losers all of a sudden want to hear from the president that they hate so much because they don't want to die.

How I wish there's a way to just barricade these horrible people and confine them to their villages.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

We did everything wrong and end up with 8 cases and zero deaths, but countries that did everything right have thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of infections..?

What kind of insane and twisted rubbish do you Igbos peddle?

See how mentally warped, twisted, ignorant and unintelligent you hateful and bitter Igbos are.

I hope we keep doing everything wrong and keep getting low cases and zero deaths

[s]You people are serious burden on humanity I swear[/s]..

grin grin
[/s]
you're a wasted sperm for comparing figures
well i won't argue with you because even a kid knows that you're husting and justifying your stipend
thanks to BMO
those countries never saw it coming it was like an accident
but ours
we saw how it was spreading
saw what's capable of and how it can enter countries
but can't take a decision on that because we over respect those countries involved especially China the second central bank of Nigeria.

mr hustler buhari is a total failure that can't even manage an act as a class captain
kiss the truth
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 12:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Kingspin:

Something are yet to understand the country of Nigeria.

Nigeria kill the truth and bury it..

From my own point of view, Nnamdi Kanu is wiser to have escaped from the country as far as Nigeria situation is a concern.

Of course, your runaway chicken cowards and deserters are always smart.

Typical. grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
IrohLove:

you're a wasted sperm for comparing figures
well i won't argue with you because even a kid knows that you're husting and justifying your stipend
thanks to BMO
those countries never saw it coming it was like an accident
but ours
we saw how it was spreading
saw what's capable of and how it can enter countries
but can't take a decision on that because we over respect those countries involved especially China the second central bank of Nigeria.

mr hustler buhari is a total failure that can't even manage an act as a class captain
kiss the truth
[/s]

Stop blabbing, not interested in your ignorant ipob babbles, save if for your co-illiterate Igbos and customers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:39am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

You know how it works with Igbos.

What's good for Nigeria is their bad news and what's bad for Nigeria is their good news.

Before, the whole thing was a hoax and government plan to steal money, now the crocodile tears losers all of a sudden want to hear from the president that they hate so much because they don't want to die.

How I wish there's a way to just barricade these horrible people and confine them to their villages.
[/s]
shatap. stop hiding your useless government failure with ipob trash
it's as stale as your president sour sperm
no sane person buys the trash anymore and makes your work look somehow
get another line of defense or risk loosing your 30k stipend
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:41am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Exactly what you and your deplorable kind are doing because we don't have thousands of deaths and infections like other countries, it's indignant killing you to death.

You can and your kind can pray and wish for calamity all you want, but God won't answer your evil prayer, same way God did not answer your prayer when we conquered Ebola.

When you are ready to leave, go to Italy and the other countries with infection and deaths and tell them you prefer to be there than in Nigeria, that's if you unpatriotic chicken cowards really have liver.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by NGpatriot: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
IrohLove:

shatap. stop hiding your useless government failure with ipob trash
it's as stale as your president sour sperm
no sane person buys the trash anymore and makes your work look somehow
get another line of defense or risk loosing your 30k stipend
[/s]

We are on the same page, I'm happy with my government's 8 cases and zero deaths failure while you are happy with America, Italy, UK, France and Spain's failure success with thousands of infections and thousands of deaths.

Is there any ipob out there without love for calamity, evil, doom and gloom and destruction?

What else do you want?

Evil part of your nature and DNA.

Leave us alone with our failure and go to Italy with their success, infections and deaths.

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Stop blabbing, not interested in your ignorant ipob babbles, save if for your co-illiterate Igbos and customers.

[/s]
lol says by a hungry inconsequential 30k bmc night hustler

buhari is a total failure
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:45am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

We are on the same page, I'm happy with my government's 8 cases and zero deaths failure while you are happy with America, Italy, UK, France and Spain's failure success with thousands of infections and thousands of deaths.

Is there any ipob out there without love for calamity, evil, doom and gloom and destruction?

What else do you want?

Evil part of your nature and DNA.

Leave us alone with our failure and go to Italy with their success, infections and deaths.

grin
[/s]
bullcrap
Buhari is a monumental failure
but God Almighty will visit him and his useless criminal supporters soon

Thank God that this virus no dey segregate
in one way or the other it'll affect those supporting this useless government
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
kiss the truth
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Of course, your runaway chicken cowards and deserters are always smart.

Typical. grin grin
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:46am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

lol.. his silly and irrelevant detention rubbish will keep you safe and protect you from coronavirus instead credible info my medical experts.

Comedians..
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:50am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

That's a bogus question simply because until you are siting in that chair and armed with vital national info to base your decision on, you can not say what you can and can not do.

Your primary concern and obligation is making sure you practice good hygiene and listen to the NCDC officials the president put in charge to keep you safe and so far based on their record and the situation in Nigeria, they are doing great.

Take personal responsibility and stop begging for speech as if speeches cure virus and prevent infections.

[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

How many do we have?
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

I just wonder why you forgot to tell us how many, make sure you include the deaths also.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

What you and your kind say when you realized that you goofed and embarrassed yourselves because you lied and can not produce anything to back up your ignorant lies.

Stop blabbing rubbish if you don't have facts.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Dele Momodu Melts Down On Twitter. Picture. by IrohLove: 12:55am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

And I can bet anything that you are a ipob Moslem.
[/s]
[s]
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Keep quiet if you don't have anything sensible but rubbish to contribute.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Set Nigeria On Fire, APC Chieftain Tells El- Rufai / Is The June 12 (1993) Presidential Election Forgotten? / Developing Story: Labour To Meet At 1pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.