Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,116 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide (103962 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / Coronavirus: FG To Use Police, Military To Enforce Social Distancing / Coronavirus: FG Confirms Five New Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by wealthyhenry(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2020
RandomVic:
While other countries have shut down schools since day 1. We are always too slow to react in this part of the world.

When was it that the virus was detected in Nigeria. Do you close schools because other countries are closing schools? Even when you only have one case of the virus? Haba

We are being overly critical of every move the FG makes as concerned this virus and its unfair.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Exmilitant(m): 8:13am On Mar 20, 2020
modelsms:
This pandemic might cripple the economy
we are headed for a global recession sir, tighten your seat belt.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Yung1lekzy(m): 8:16am On Mar 20, 2020
starbuck:
Most private schools won't heed to it especially my kids school...
Yes ooo my younger one sec school telling them exam will start so they must come, abi they are not registered nhi,and it not like the school has any facilities to protect their students oooo when the thing na happen they will now can parents to come take their ward

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Damsman10(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2020
johnjay4u2u:
corona: bringing families together.
either scatter things or increase the bond.

Time for some parents to notice the tattoos, piercings etc.

the pregnancies and babies
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by KenModi(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2020
iHart:
Those Corpers they sent home,... They should have isolated them in the camp for more weeks than sending them home. Now they have sent them home, they will go and spread the virus.

When a country is being run my inept and incompetent individuals, thats what you get.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Btruth: 8:33am On Mar 20, 2020
starbuck:
then keep your child at home for safety. The school won't be responsible for the consequences if anything happens, you will be.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by emonis88: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Egungun don carry Mama nkechi pant
Na wa for you o! Na pant d egungun see carry? No bra for there?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by flockofpips: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2020
All the schools in my area self... I know most of them listen to news don't know why they don't heed to it
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by juman(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Buhari is doing well in curbing the virus.

People just dey talk talk.
Compare what the government is doing with many other countries. He has done well so far.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Angrymode: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2020
starbuck:

Then u do the needful n pull ur kid out
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Perfecttouchade: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2020
emonis88:

Na wa for you o! Na pant d egungun see carry? No bra for there?
na wa o , u see the bra ni cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Bimpe29: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2020
We have to be slow because our President is a mediocre snail.
RandomVic:
While other countries have shut down schools since day 1. We are always too slow to react in this part of the world.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by EmekaBlue(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Biological weapon pass Hydrogen bomb

very clear
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by makydebbie(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2020
johnjay4u2u:
corona: bringing families together.
either scatter things or increase the bond.

Time for some parents to notice the tattoos, piercings etc.

Me sef I dey tie handkerchief for my hand all the time because of henna drawings I did on my wrist and boobs. This madam coro spoil plans.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2020
makydebbie:

Me sef I dey tie handkerchief for my hand all the time because of henna drawings I did on my wrist and boobs. This madam coro spoil plans.

Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Adewale2512: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2020
May Almight God safe us
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by criuze(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2020
So ASUU strike no come make sense

This virus really spoil show
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by afroxyz: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Please where can we report schools that err on this directive. Schools are still open in my area
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I no blame you. grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by afroxyz: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Yung1lekzy:

Yes ooo my younger one sec school telling them exam will start so they must come, abi they are not registered nhi,and it not like the school has any facilities to protect their students oooo when the thing na happen they will now can parents to come take their ward

Is there anywhere we can report this?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by JayPeeOham: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2020
The Varsities been dey open before??
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by SULAIMANRAMON(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
MAY GOD PROTECT US ALL . GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Eborty(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Amaa2019:
Wonders shal never end, see the same person who talk say Northern gov quick close skul cos them no wan learn (dem prefer illiteracy) today na same man dey talk why govt no close skul from day1
Young have already said the guy talk too much, and he is an excellent hypocrite.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by ken9ice: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2020
But not my own, abiapoly behaves as if nothing is happening in nigeria no plans on going on strike
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by ken9ice: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2020
afroxyz:
Please where can we report schools that err on this directive. Schools are still open in my area
am with you especially the ones in Abia state
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Pataricatering(f): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Not one single country shut down anything on day one ! Is that how easy it is for countries to shut down ? Abegi , move .
RandomVic:
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Johnson8976: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Pataricatering(f): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is a lie - give any evidence to back any. Oh try that shut down any institution with immediate affect ?
RandomVic:

Oga this is a matter of life and death! Not your usual APC, PDP nonsense. Rational governments around the world shut down schools with immediate effect whilst ours was dragging its feet leaving our borders open practically inviting the virus to our shores.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
edoairways:

Public universities
Lolz, Okay.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by mechanics(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Topmaike007:
not all
Was referring to Federal and states universities.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide by Fidelismaria: 1:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Op

When will the shutdown start?

Today or next week?

Let have the details

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease / 15 Chinese Doctors Arrive In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.