Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf (375 Views)

I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf / How To Find An African GF / Any Sexy Gf Here, Friends With Benefits! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
If you are single lady between the age of 23-26 , smart, intelligent and smokes weed! Dm...Lets see where we both end up...No pressure...
Re: Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf by Ladylite: 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
BurnStoner:
If you are single lady between the age of 23-26 , smart, intelligent and smokes weed! Dm...Lets see where we both end up...No pressure...

Without you having loads of money, no girl will understand you.

Get your life together and have what women need= financial security before you come here looking for someone to manage with you
Re: Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Without you having loads of money, no girl will understand you.

Get your life together and have what women need= financial security before you come here looking for someone to manage with you
The corona virus still hasn’t taught you any sense? That you do not need money or anything close to materialism to enjoy this life? Yuu Mumu oh...Lol
Re: Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf by Aboks(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
U say u need corona girl friend
Re: Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
Aboks:
U say u need corona girl friend
Hahaha...Nairaland
Re: Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf by Ladylite: 1:48am On Mar 20, 2020
BurnStoner:

The corona virus still hasn’t taught you any sense? That you do not need money or anything close to materialism to enjoy this life? Yuu Mumu oh...Lol

Is a girl friend equal to enjoyment?

Remove the sanitary pad in your brain
Re: Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ladylite:

Is a girl friend equal to enjoyment?

Remove the sanitary pad in your brain
Y are Yuu masturbating on my thread! Apply via dm if interested. I promise to treat you right..

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Port Harcourt Base Single Mom / Friend With Benefits: Job Opportunity With Good Salary In Lagos / Hookup 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.