Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf (257 Views)

How To Find An African GF / The 7 Things Every Man Desperately Want From His Woman. / Hi! I Want An Understanding Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf by Barims(m): 6:42pm On May 30, 2022
Sorry I don't know the right section to post this

I'm introverted, I have trouble coming out of my shell, I find I need to ease into people. Because of this, I have no idea how to meet new people or go out of my way for them. Can't approach a girl

I want someone to be with and talk to. I want a relationship. I want someone to take care of.

I’m just alone and tired sad sad

I need help on how to enhance my confidence and how to approach a girl I like. Ever since i dumped my ex I have been lonely because she was trying to manipulate me into some weird fetishes. I've always been horrified of meeting new people. Especially girls who I think are cute. I've tried to over come my shyness/timidness I've tried really hard, I've collected phone numbers which I ended up not calling them because I'm clueless of what to tell them even my ex approached me herself. I have been trying to over come the fear of being rejected I just can't seem to conquer it. Even im not that ugly but i can't approach a girl @24 years of age
Re: I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf by Mynd44: 6:46pm On May 30, 2022
Go back to your ex
Re: I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf by sherylbaky(f): 6:55pm On May 30, 2022
Since u are bold enough to collect numbers, that's a good one.

It's not a must u call 'em, send messages and let the person knows how u feel. That would help, and in case of rejection, don't feel bad, just move to the next candidate.

We never can tell too, u might be contacted by innocent Nairalanders. Good luck
Re: I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf by Kelvid(m): 5:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Am ready to be but one thing makes me happy give out email kelvinohia500@gmail.com
Re: I'm Desperately In Need Of Gf by soundgodrecords: 4:22am On Jun 05, 2022
Am a working medical docor in owerri. I have a comfortable house in Ghana and Owerri.Am God fearing Am a working medical docor in owerri. I need a fair lady between age 20-28 for a serious relationship. Call me on 08064378280

(1) (Reply)

. / My Time Back In London - Renew Website Review / Guys Are You Tired Of Your Relationship, Vandora.ng Models Will Surely Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.