Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . (1653 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by knowhowk: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
After the Declaration by the U S President about Chloroquine as a Trial Treatments for Covid 19 .There have been Speculations ,Calculations ,Permutations ,Expectations ,Hope all over the world .This only is not about Those that are already affected ,it's about The therapeutic ( Preventions ) aspect too .Now on Perspective , Chloroquine is an Antimalaria drugs that enhanced the cd4 ( Immune system) which inturn protects one from falling ill of Malaria .Now it's been Banned in Nigeria ,FDA is not in Nigeria if at all the FDA approved it ,Nafdac too must have to approve it ,How about Doctors willingness to use it .All these takes time .No time to wait at all ,Covid 19 does not listens to Governmental Protocols , Laboratory Jargons and Analysis ,Its spreading like fire ,It does not entertain Conspiracy ,Pharmaceutical Tussles and Hypocrisy .In Italy alone Several are dying each day .My fellow Nigerians .,Fellow Nairaland .I am.Natural therapist Wale ,Nothing gives me Passion than to save and Touch Lives by making Research . Life comes first before anything ,Do not wait for USA,UK,ASIA to Enlighten you ,do not wait for them to say this or that before you accept it . Boost your Immune system,Boost your Immune system ,Pleaseeeeee boost your Immune system now. We have Neem Tree Leaf ,We have Mango leaf as well . We have Bitter Kola .If you find it hard to compose a Natural immune booster with our Local Chloroquine and other herbs .Call or Whatsapp 08100459321 .I can help you compose it.I remain Dr.Wale.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by pman06(m): 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Why don't you just post here how to compose it instead of having to call you?

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by knowhowk: 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
pman06:
. You don't have to call me.there are several. Informations enough online .Have received more than enough calls immediately after this thread ,So much that I just have to silence my phone right now till tommorow .Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by DavidEsq(m): 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
U would have spared urself the agitated calls, if u had not been desperate for cheap fame, where ur phone buzzes steadily, if u had just posted what u expect us to call u for, here. Besides what's the essence of referring us to other internet pages if u intended making an effort to help others through this publication. All I see is a bloody snub nosed bespectacled NERD, desperate for cheap recognition

5 Likes

Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by knowhowk: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2020
DavidEsq:
U would have spared urself the agitated calls, if u had not been desperate for cheap fame, where ur phone buzzes steadily, if u had just posted what u expect us to call u for, here. Besides what's the essence of referring us to other internet pages if u intended making an effort to help others through this publication. All I see is a bloody snub nosed bespectacled NERD, desperate for cheap recognition
. God bless You for creating More Opportunity for more fame and Recognition , .None of the calls are Agitating ,Making a statements that People calls and they are been directed because someone ask why must people call .To others For effective Immune Boosting Therapy .just as mentioned above ,Neem Tree called Dongonyaro ,try get it cook it and drink ,Eat Bitter Kola as well .They are of great Help however if you find doing all that cumbersome .Call or WhatsApp number is 08100459321 .I remain Natural therapist Wale.
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by lifeagain22: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
pman06:
I called Him ,he was friendly and helpful . It's not everyone that has good knowledge of Plants ,like me I don't even know what they call Neem tree leaf let alone going to get it ,Apart from that I stay in the Urban Area don't think it's Around my place ,Even if I have all that ,I still need very good explanations on the dosage ,Caution and Precautions,Side effects and Allergies .I don't even have the time to go looking here and there for things like that if I could have an Experienced Therapist to compose it for me ,I do not think it's a bad Idea .Thank You.
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by DavidEsq(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2020
knowhowk:
. God bless You for creating More Opportunity for more fame and Recognition , .None of the calls are Agitating ,Making a statements that People calls and they are been directed because someone ask why must people call .To others For effective Immune Boosting Therapy .just as mentioned above ,Neem Tree called Dongonyaro ,try get it cook it and drink ,Eat Bitter Kola as well .They are of great Help however if you find doing all that cumbersome .Call or WhatsApp number is 08100459321 .I remain Natural therapist Wale.
Oga typr in English language abeg. This Benue English no enter jor

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by MisterGrace: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2020
Idiot
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by knowhowk: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
DavidEsq:

. More Calls ,More WhatsApp Chat ,More Enquiry ,More lives are Touched .My WhatsApp Number is 08100459321 .I remain Dr.Wale.
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by seproperties(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
knowhowk:
After the Declaration by the U S President about Chloroquine as a Trial Treatments for Covid 19 .There have been Speculations ,Calculations ,Permutations ,Expectations ,Hope all over the world .This only is not about Those that are already affected ,it's about The therapeutic ( Preventions ) aspect too .Now on Perspective , Chloroquine is an Antimalaria drugs that enhanced the cd4 ( Immune system) which inturn protects one from falling ill of Malaria .Now it's been Banned in Nigeria ,FDA is not in Nigeria if at all the FDA approved it ,Nafdac too must have to approve it ,How about Doctors willingness to use it .All these takes time .No time to wait at all ,Covid 19 does not listens to Governmental Protocols , Laboratory Jargons and Analysis ,Its spreading like fire ,It does not entertain Conspiracy ,Pharmaceutical Tussles and Hypocrisy .In Italy alone Several are dying each day .My fellow Nigerians .,Fellow Nairaland .I am.Natural therapist Wale ,Nothing gives me Passion than to save and Touch Lives by making Research . Life comes first before anything ,Do not wait for USA,UK,ASIA to Enlighten you ,do not wait for them to say this or that before you accept it . Boost your Immune system,Boost your Immune system ,Pleaseeeeee boost your Immune system now. We have Neem Tree Leaf ,We have Mango leaf as well . We have Bitter Kola .If you find it hard to compose a Natural immune booster with our Local Chloroquine and other herbs .Call or Whatsapp 08100459321 .I can help you compose it.I remain Dr.Wale.
Thanks for this Info. I love Chewing the Bitter Kola before Never Knew it's Beneficial as much as this .Also the Neem leaf ,Can I get it from the Local Agbo leaf seller ? You are doing amazing work here ,My advise to you is to be Focused on what you and avoid Distractions .
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by asthmacoughend(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
DavidEsq:

You have indeed typed in Benue English . What has English got to do with Health issue? are we in Grammar Class here ? We are talking about Health issue ,this asshole is talking about English here ...
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by fjjc(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
knowhowk:
Dogoyaro leaves will do the magic.
We can start exporting the leaves to Italy and others European countries that are badly heated now.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by DavidEsq(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
asthmacoughend:
You have indeed typed in Benue English . What has English got to do with Health issue? are we in Grammar Class here ? We are talking about Health issue ,this asshole is talking about English here ...
Ur quite is giving me headache to decipher jor
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by lifeagain22: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Dr.Wale Abeg leave all these English Teacher and real fools alone ,You must learn how to avoid them ,They are here on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another derailing and constituting Nuisance . American President just mentioned a derivative of Chloroquine yesterday and people like them take it so serious ,If it's were an African man the fools would start to ask for a foreign language corrections and one Mistergrace fool would come up typing nonsense .Please kindly Avoid them .In one of your post you mentioned a Plants that the Chinese extracted Quinine from ,What is the name of the plants ? Please type the local name ooo so it could be easily understood ,you are used to Mentioning Botanical name. Knowledge is Power .
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by lifeagain22: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2020
fjjc:

Dogoyaro leaves will do the magic.
We can start exporting the leaves to Italy and others European countries that are badly heated now.
Business man Na Waooo ,Dr.Wale Mentioned that there is another particular Tree /leaf that the Chinese Extracted Quinine from .Waiting for a response from him about the Plants / Tree for research and Knowledge Purpose.
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by MisterGrace: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
lifeagain22:
Dr.Wale Abeg leave all these English Teacher and real fools alone ,You must learn how to avoid them ,They are here on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another derailing and constituting Nuisance . American President just mentioned a derivative of Chloroquine yesterday and people like them take it so serious ,If it's were an African man the fools would start to ask for a foreign language corrections and one Mistergrace fool would come up typing nonsense .Please kindly Avoid them .In one of your post you mentioned a Plants that the Chinese extracted Quinine from ,What is the name of the plants ? Please type the local name ooo so it could be easily understood ,you are used to Mentioning Botanical name. Knowledge is Power .

You are bastard, a vulture and menses sucker. Idiot.
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by Rhea(f): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
knowhowk:

The english may be suspect. However there is scientifically backed wisdom in his writing.
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by knowhowk: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
lifeagain22:
. It's called cinchona officinalis.Lol it's not that I love Mentioning Botanical names of plants it's just that there is a limit you can go when you are carrying out a study or research on a plant with local names.As a matter of fact I am still on the research work to locate Cinchona Officinalis here in Nigeria ,I was at a Garden and Forest today .Latest by Next week I will keep you Abreast .Thanks .I remain Dr.Wale 08100459321 .I repeat to those that needs more Enlightenment on the Therapeutic and Curative Properties of Neem Tree etc in Enhancing CD4 .Don't Hesitate but always remember WUHAN .

Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by knowhowk: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2020
Be Proactive
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by Correcto: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
Take lemon water and stay safe. lemon water consist of lemon juice and warm water. A glass of lemon water in the morning before break fast.
pman06:
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by pman06(m): 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Correcto:
Take lemon water and stay safe. lemon water consist of lemon juice and warm water. A glass of lemon water in the morning before break fast.

God bless you o. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . by Correcto: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2020
ease note that it is not a cure or protective liquid to Covid19, however it helps to boost immunity which will help in fight against it. God bless you and your household.
pman06:

God bless you o. Thanks for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) / Breaking!!! Trump Says Corona Will Go Away Without Vaccine / Red Alert: The Dangers Of Licking Vagina! (Photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.