Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) (1662 Views)

Do We Have This Kind Of Plant In Nigeria? (pix) / What Plant Is Used To Cure HIV? / Who Hasn't Heard Of Plant Based Stem Cell (stc30). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by Chillext(m): 6:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Have you come across this plant? If you have can you please help with the name? I found it growing at my neighbor's back yard,

Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chillext:
Have you come across this plant? If you have can you please help with the name? I found it growing at my neighbor's back yard,
That is Datura metel

Gegemu In yoruba language

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by daddytime(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2020
Corona

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by mannycrown: 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Star fruit or Carambola! It's in my compound!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by ConcNiggress56(f): 7:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chillext:

Wow!! Nice plant.. I have been looking for it.. it cures poverty..

Dear op, just soak this plant in gin or water and drink it.. thank me later grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by 10kgod(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's Gegeemu in Yoruba
people use to high.... like weed
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by SKYloafFISH(f): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
daddytime:
Corona
Covid19
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by DayDreamer05(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
10kgod:
It's Gegeemu in Yoruba

people use to high.... like weed
Like seriously?
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by Chillext(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
SKYloafFISH:
Covid19
seriously, its like I found Corona virus
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by Ameboperoo(m): 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
That plant is very poisonous and hallucinating! Please don't even touch it with your bare hand.
It's called gegemu in Yoruba
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by ramzylipi(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
DayDreamer05:

Like seriously?
Just soak it inside water for a day or two, drink it and you will give God the glory. Make sure you put chain very close to you while drinking it, so that it will be easy for anybody around to hold you grin grin
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by Bolubaba(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2020
Another name for it is DEVIL'S TRUMPET
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by DayDreamer05(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2020
ramzylipi:

Just soak it inside water for a day or two, drink it and you will give God the glory. Make sure you put chain very close to you while drinking it, so that it will be easy for anybody around to hold you grin grin
Ode!
Thanks for the info.
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by Yemike(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
That's almighty gegemu my brother. Soak some inside palm wine for some hours my brother, you'll be more high than His royal majesty grin
Re: What Type Of Plant Is This?(pics) by Akanoaaa(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ameboperoo:
That plant is very poisonous and hallucinating! Please don't even touch it with your bare hand.
It's called gegemu in Yoruba

Uhmm.. won tun de ooo. Its poisonous? Haba, ede beru Oloun.

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Goron Tula Increase Libido Naturally / What Causes Excess Facial Hair In Women And How Is It Treated? / Female Circumcision: Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.