Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Hw Do I Help My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hw Do I Help My Son (888 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Check Out My Son @1 / How Can I Help My Son Overcome Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hw Do I Help My Son by Nektar(f): 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2010
My sister was so disturbed that her 7yr old son manliness was so tiny for his age and she asked me for any food that cn help him hv at least an average organ in adult.i was surprised to hear such irrelevant matters coming out of her mouth bt she's damn serious b4 disclosing her top secret to me,she said that her husband organ was so small nt even up to 5 inch in lenght and a narrow girth making sex wt him uninteresting. She said she's used to it due to d love she has for hm and she wl never think of cheating on him because that wl make d matter worse after tasting a bigger organ. 
She doesn't wnt to discus it wt her husband because he wl nt b happy wt d idea and she was asking me if i hv an idea of a particular food that wl help hs little son since he nw takes after hs husbands in dat area.
she said a particular tribe in Nigeria has a way of shaping their daughters hip wt a local food when they are young and thinks d same wl go d other way.
Pls ths is an important issue and i wnts a good advice or suggestion.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Cultist / Spending Quality Time With Children / Menstrual Pain Or Something More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.