Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Total And Permanent Cure For Urethral Bacteria, Viral And Fungal Infections. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Total And Permanent Cure For Urethral Bacteria, Viral And Fungal Infections. (879 Views)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. / Any Permanent Cure To Convulsion? / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Total And Permanent Cure For Urethral Bacteria, Viral And Fungal Infections. by damogul: 4:58pm On Dec 25, 2010
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM URETHRAL INFECTIONS WHICH ARE VIRAL IN NATURE, BACTERIA CAUSED OR FUNGAL RELATED? LET ME KNOW AND GET A PERMANENT AND TOTAL CURE FOR IT WITHIN 3 DAYS GUARANTEED. AFTER 3 DAYS GO TO YOUR LABORATORY AND RUN A TEST AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. NO ANTIBIOTICS INVOLVED, NO INJECTIONS, JUST A SIMPLE NATURAL REMEDY. EMAIL ME samuel_ekwueme@yahoo.co.uk WITH YOUR PROBLEM AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Total And Permanent Cure For Urethral Bacteria, Viral And Fungal Infections. by sleak(m): 8:46am On Dec 31, 2010
hahahahahaha!scam!
which of your labs can culture viruses or fungus successfully.
Re: Total And Permanent Cure For Urethral Bacteria, Viral And Fungal Infections. by damogul: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2010
sleak obviously you have issues about yourself you need to deal with. What we are trying to do is help people out and what are you doing? running people down. Get a life and think of how you can make this world a better place by freely helping people out.
Re: Total And Permanent Cure For Urethral Bacteria, Viral And Fungal Infections. by sleak(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
Issues!na
helping people is what i do and that includes alerting them to charlatans and scams like you.
THEY ARE SOON COMING TO GET YOU!
Re: Total And Permanent Cure For Urethral Bacteria, Viral And Fungal Infections. by damogul: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2011
Very funny. Get me 10 people with vaginal and urethral infections and let me tell them how to naturally cure themselves and you watch them apply mt technique and come to your own lab for tests and if they are not free from these infections then you can brand me. However, right now it is pretty obvious that you are afraid of what you do not know hence the name calling. I wish you well.

(1) (Reply)

What To Use In Removing Stress Mark After Birth / The Plague / Natural Remedies For Kidney Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.