Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' (36025 Views)

Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / Ukraine Vs Russia: US Extends Sanctions On Zimbabwe Because It's A Threat To Its / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by XhosaNostra(f): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
JaceBlaze:
No! we don't have it and we are not dying to have one.The imbeciles here are to entertaining for us to leave.

NEXT!!!

Lol, the way they like to brag about NL, like it's a real world.

Fact of the matter is, we're posting from within the borders of our country, while some are gurgling all this garbage sitting in South Africa & not in their West African "paradise". Real truth on the ground, not all this senseless talk about a "land" in virtual space.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by iammo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Author Nigerian of all people just called us creatures cry

did this ungrateful guy just use "Of all People" to qualify Nigeria.. I mean black SouthAfricans that their lazy leaders used this same green Nigerian Passport to travel across the globe to negotiate their freedom from whites in their own land, while we contribute to them and their struggle ..

This is why we stopped helping people, just imagine.. SouthAfricans of yesteryears with lucky dube singing his trash to beg us for help and Mandela practically hiding in Nigeria... anyways I know its not you talking its the cheap drug you just bought from one of our G guys, so I forgive your rant, try and apologise when the drug clears out of your system

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Bigleaf1006: 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

The irony is that Nigeria has a far lower literacy rate then SA and has a far larger disease burden compared to SA and I'm not even touching on Nigeria's infant mortality rate.

Considering the population of Nigeria, illiteracy will definitely exceed SA's,even India have higher figures than Nigeria.

However Nigeria has more educated people than SA and also more skilled work force than SA.

About disease burden,we all know the HIV capital of the world
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Bigleaf1006: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

Where did you check or get your info from, because if that was the truth we would be suffering from the same insurgency and ISWAP issues like you guys in West Africa. But last time i checked SADC is the most stable region in SSA.

We are talking about light arms proliferation. What we are suffering in Nigeria and by extension west africa is that ISWAP is multi national and a foreign agression.

You cannot compare terrorism in Nigeria with illegal arms proliferation in SA.The former is a war why the latter is norm.
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by iammo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Considering the population of Nigeria, illiteracy will definitely exceed SA's,even India have higher figures than Nigeria.

However Nigeria has more educated people than SA and also more skilled work force than SA.

don't mind the this Xenophobic guy most of their black lazy people reside in dirty slums, only Nigerians, Chinese and White reside in the better part of the town and that's why they envy us

@JaceBlaze @MzansiBeat which of this shanties are you tweeting from, Identify your hut so that we can bring you your drugs

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, the way they like to brag about NL, like it's a real world.

Fact of the matter is, we're posting from within the borders of our country, while some are gurgling all this garbage sitting in South Africa & not in their West African "paradise". Real truth on the ground, not all this senseless talk about a "land" in virtual space.
Americans are not complaining that the whole world uses their Facebook but Gwarimpians are complaining about NL

And what I find hilarious is that the guy who built this forum is not complaining about people from other countries being here.His vision goes beyond the borders of Gwarimpa.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Zimbabwe won't build a wall.They would be doing themselves a great disservice with that since they are the ones dying to come to South Africa.Zim people will still rush to SA even if it was announced that an atomic bomb will explode in SA and wipe out the South African population.That's how much other Africans love us even with all our imperfections LOL.
grin

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

don't mind the this Xenophobic guy most of their black lazy people reside in dirty slums, only Nigerians, Chinese and White reside in the better part of the town and that's why they envy us

@JaceBlaze @MzansiBeat which of this shanties are you tweeting from, Identify your hut so that we can bring you your drugs
ha ha ha!
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

did this ungrateful guy just use "Of all People" to qualify Nigeria.. I mean black SouthAfricans that their lazy leaders used this same green Nigerian Passport to travel across the globe to negotiate their freedom from whites in their own land, while we contribute to them and their struggle ..

This is why we stopped helping people, just imagine.. SouthAfricans of yesteryears with lucky dube singing his trash to beg us for help and Mandela practically hiding in Nigeria... anyways I know its not you talking its the cheap drug you just bought from one of our G guys, so I forgive your rant, try and apologise when the drug clears out of your system

And you saying I'm the one who's high off drugs?... grin

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

I'm typing from the rusty shack in the middle.Well...considering where you come from I'm not at all surprised that you think Hillbrow is the best part of town.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by WannaHowzit(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

don't mind the this Xenophobic guy most of their black lazy people reside in dirty slums, only Nigerians, Chinese and White reside in the better part of the town and that's why they s

Wow guys, according to this Nigerian HILLBROW and YEOVILLE are fancy parts of Joburg. grin grin Nigerian standards are really low guys - this is not a joke anymore. We need to help them, they are too backward.

Anyway Truth is that every surburb occupied by them soon turns into a no-go area.

JaceBlaze MzansiBeat XhosaNosta IronGalaxy tmksouth DictatorZAR1

4 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by XhosaNostra(f): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Wow guys, according to this Nigerian HILLBROW and YEOVILLE are fancy parts of Joburg. grin grin Nigerian standards are really low guys - this is not a joke anymore. We need to help them, they are too backward.

Anyway Truth is that every surburb occupied by them soon turns into a no-go area.

True! True! True!

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by onadana: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Zimbabwe won't build a wall.They would be doing themselves a great disservice with that since they are the ones dying to come to South Africa.Zim people will still rush to SA even if it was announced that an atomic bomb will explode in SA and wipe out the South African population.That's how much other Africans love us even with all our imperfections LOL.

Love is an understatement. Meal tickets, rather.

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by WannaHowzit(m): 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
JaceBlaze:
And you saying I'm the one who's high off drugs?... grin

Man these images of yours are dope!

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by iammo(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

but who cares which part is hillbrow or Shitville, you lazy folks shouldn't be living in shaks in 2020 ..

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Man these images of yours are dope!
thanx

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by WannaHowzit(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

but who cares which part is hillbrow or Shitville, you lazy folks shouldn't be living in shaks in 2020 ..

What do u call those things in Makoko? In fact much of those high-rise buildings in Lagos are shacks. Damn, looks like a beehive shocked shocked What u been doing for 60years??

Just grab a codeine bottle Mr flip-flops. We wear shoes in SA.

4 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by iammo(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

What do u call those things in Makoko? In fact much of those high-rise buildings in Lagos are shacks. Damn, looks like a beehive shocked shocked What u been doing for 60years??

Just grab a codeine bottle Mr flip-flops. We wear shoes in SA.

60 years we built our own towers, today we are still building, 60 years ago apartheid whites built towers while you build ghetto shaks, 2020 you are still building shaks

shame!! big shame pal!! when are you gonna justify the freedom we helped you fight for uhn?!

that right there is lagos built buy Africans for Africans, home of the rich Africans , the Dangotes and the Mike Adenugas the Folorunsho Alakija

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by WannaHowzit(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

60 years we built our own towers, today we are still building, 60 years ago apartheid whites built towers while you build ghetto shaks, 2020 you are still building shaks

shame!! big shame pal!! when are you gonna justify the freedom we helped you fight for uhn?!

that right there is lagos built buy Africans for Africans, home of the rich Africans , the Dangotes and the Mike Adenugas the Folorunsho Alakija

Wow, shacks gleaming in the moonlight. I wonder what u hiding. Try daylight photos next time. You've been building crap for the last 60 years with zero mental capacity for maintenance.

If this is the advert for "Africa by Africans" I'm not buying it. Bragging bout night time pictures of LaGhost resembling cow dung. Your cities consistently rank among the worst in the world dude - stop it with the codeine already.

4 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by dalass(f): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Issues like these are too complex for your 5th world IQ.I believe your opinion only matters in OLOSHOism affairs

Who let this dog out

Cage!!!
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by iammo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Wow, shacks gleaming in the moonlight. I wonder what u hiding. Try daylight photos next time. You've been building crap for the last 60 years with zero mental capacity for maintenance.

If this is the advert for "Africa by Africans" I'm not buying it. Bragging bout night time pictures of LaGhost resembling cow dung. Your cities consistently rank among the worst in the world dude - stop it with the codeine already.

look dude lets face fact your economy is shiity right now so you cant even compete with us.. and we all know you lazy black southafricans are ridiculously lazy that you folks are unemployable and that's why we take your jobs in your own city so its funny you speaking of mental capacity when you aint even known to take education seriously

This is why on the top ten list of richest black skinned billionaire in Africa Dangote and Adenuga , Rabiu leads the pack without any black SouthAfrican except your white masters like Nicky Oppenheimer

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by WannaHowzit(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

look dude lets face fact your economy is shiity right now so you cant even compete with us.. and we all know you lazy black southafricans are ridiculously lazy that you folks are unemployable and that's why we take your jobs in your own city so its funny you speaking of mental capacity when you aint even known to take education seriously

This is why on the top ten list of richest black skinned billionaire in Africa Dangote and Adenuga , Rabiu leads the pack without any black SouthAfrican except your white masters like Nicky Oppenheimer

The only jobs u take from South Africans are as bouncers at dodgy bars. The rest I should admit you create yourselves standing at street corners pushing drugs & the vjj.

Oops, isn't dangote shrouded in controversy - I guess he's typically Nigerian when it comes to acquiring money... Dodge!

U should google our president and his empire. Plenty more in the stable that he's from - Patrice Motsepe, Tokyo Sexwale, etc etc. Just coz u don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist.

They're not crudely flashy like your lot - living in the poverty capital of the world.

P. S. Those latest LaGhost pics u sent prove that architectural creativity in your country is stuck in the 60s. Outdated buildings.

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by iammo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

The only jobs u take from South Africans are as bouncers at dodgy bars. The rest I should admit you create yourselves standing at street corners pushing drugs & the vjj.

Oops, isn't dangote shrouded in controversy - I guess he's typically Nigerian when it comes to acquiring money... Dodge!

U should google our president and his empire. Plenty more in the stable that he's from - Patrice Motsepe, Tokyo Sexwale, etc etc. Just coz u don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist.

They're not crudely flashy like your lot - living in the poverty capital of the world.

P. S. Those latest LaGhost pics u sent prove that architectural creativity in your country is stuck in the 60s. Outdated buildings.

oh perhaps you haven't had cos to visit your colleges and see who your professors are, even the head of your economic advisory team tasked to save you punks from recession is a Nigerian, Doctor Ngozi Okonjo Iweala of world bank, visit your hospitals and say hello to your Nigerian doctors saving you dang life grin we would soon re colonize you and that's the plan

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by WannaHowzit(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

oh perhaps you haven't had cos to visit your colleges and see who your professors are, even the head of your economic advisory team tasked to save you punks from recession is a Nigerian, Doctor Ngozi Okonjo Iweala of world bank, visit your hospitals and say hello to your Nigerian doctors saving you dang life grin we would soon re colonize you and that's the plan

With all your false education the difference between being a member of a team and leading it has proven to seriously elude u. Do some fact checking instead of squatting on NL all day - u disturbing me.

Your dear Ngozi (meaning 'danger'in Zulu) is forever squatting in SA like all your other politicians buying property here with your tax money ( if u guys pay taxes at all, which I highly doubt judging by the poor state Of your infrastructure). So we gave her a job, paid for by the South African taxpayer. We'll still kick her out over our newly erected fence once she's sold out her own country).

As for your doctors, what's wrong with your country that they can't stay there?? They are, real angels treating people that do not particularly like them. cry SA truly is the giant of Africa. We can treat u any which way we like and u will take it grin grin No ballz. U really r inferior.

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by DictatorZAR1: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Thats the response of a illiterate trying to hide the fact that South Africans are more literate then Nigerians who has over 100m people who cant read or write. Our Universities and schools are rated the Top in all of Africa when it comes to research output, yet here you come and spew your ignorance.

As for disease burden SA's life expectancy tells us all that on average a South African lives longer then a yellow fever Igbo Igbo bast@rd.

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

Lol, you have no idea how funny it is hearing a Nigerian of all people saying this. Go on I'm listening . grin..

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

Thats the response of a illiterate trying to hide the fact that South Africans are more literate then Nigerians who has over 100m people who cant read or write. Our Universities and schools are rated the Top in all of Africa when it comes to research output, yet here you come and spew your ignorance.

As for disease burden SA's life expectancy tells us all that on average a South African lives longer then a yellow fever Igbo Igbo bast@rd.
ouch!

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by DictatorZAR1: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

F*ckt@rd 50% of your population live in urban and rural slums according to the World Bank yet here you are spewing your alternative truth as if it exonerate you from your uselessness. Now read this you fool because i work with facts not urban Igbo myths
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-51677371

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

these ones are deluded. Nigerian in general are in their own universe nje

4 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by DictatorZAR1: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

At least 22 major infrastructural projects worth over $47bn have been linked to Chinese firms as China continues to support its companies to win prime contracts in Nigeria to maintain a foothold on the nation’s economy.
The projects cut across vital sectors of the nation’s economy such as power, rail, road, aviation and communications.
Investigations by The PUNCH showed that Chinese construction corporations had not only found favour with the Federal Government to execute its critical projects, a number of state governments’ major contracts had gone to companies from the country.
https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/chinese-firms-handling-dollar47bn-key-fgs-projects/ar-AAGtjGr

All built by the Chinese who owns all of your country's construction projects. Nigerians cant built jack shiìiit without the help of either South African companies or Chinese.

Now thats the real truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by WannaHowzit(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
IronGalaxy:
these ones are deluded. Nigerian in general are in their own universe nje

It's tough for them - the whole world can't stand them. So they trying very hard to cheer themselves up by pulling others down. Imagine standing in the middle of those dilapidated and crowded highrise shacks from the 60s in LaGhost knowing very well u can't escape because the world has closed its borders on u. Very tough. Let's share a moment of silence guys. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by WannaHowzit(m): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

At least 22 major infrastructural projects worth over $47bn have been linked to Chinese firms as China continues to support its companies to win prime contracts in Nigeria to maintain a foothold on the nation’s economy.
The projects cut across vital sectors of the nation’s economy such as power, rail, road, aviation and communications.
Investigations by The PUNCH showed that Chinese construction corporations had not only found favour with the Federal Government to execute its critical projects, a number of state governments’ major contracts had gone to companies from the country.
https://www.msn.com/en-xl/africa/nigeria/chinese-firms-handling-dollar47bn-key-fgs-projects/ar-AAGtjGr

All built by the Chinese who owns all of your country's construction projects. Nigerians cant built jack shiìiit without the help of either South African companies or Chinese.

Now thats the real truth.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Haau kanthi the Chinese are their new saviours?
How r they gonna repay them? And I read last night the Chinese are already taking over - their restaurants refusing to serve Nigerians. Shame - in their own country? shocked They are the new slaves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.