Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' (36027 Views)

Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / Ukraine Vs Russia: US Extends Sanctions On Zimbabwe Because It's A Threat To Its / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by MzansiBeat: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:

not until you come fetch your miracle seeking mums and dad trooping to TB Joshuas church in Lagos looking for ways to cure HIV, even with the rate at which buildings collapse on them they keep hopelessly trooping in

as for our brothers loading you lazy punks with cheap drugs, that aint stopping anytime soon just as the whites colonise you, we would recolonize you with cheap drugs and keep you lazy while we take over your women and top professional jobs and businesses you can only cry online and watch us conquer you land and live like kings while you scramble for scrubs in your own land

Leave the church out of your crazy ass you shrine patroniser. I won't waste more time engaging with some uncouth, peace of filth nincompoop with bizarre tendencies of defecating in the open. It is clear that your brain has extremely been polluted by back door generator fumes. You are a savage cockroach, why not get stuck in your giant shithole and stop infesting other people's nice and clean countries!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Bigleaf1006: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
DictatorZAR1:

Thats the response of a illiterate trying to hide the fact that South Africans are more literate then Nigerians who has over 100m people who cant read or write. Our Universities and schools are rated the Top in all of Africa when it comes to research output, yet here you come and spew your ignorance.

As for disease burden SA's life expectancy tells us all that on average a South African lives longer then a yellow fever Igbo Igbo bast@rd.
It's obvious u weren't taught manners in those supposed schools of yours. Your education is also vile and shallow.

As I stated, u can have a higher literacy ratio than Nigeria but u do not have as many educated people as Nigeria- 25 of 50 is 50% but 45 of 100 is 45%. Your people are not better educated than Nigerians and can never be.

I agree ur universities may have higher rankings than the ones in Nigeria but I bet u Nigerians will always beat u in academic achievements any day any time.

You also need to back ur disease arguments with facts,if Nigeria was so diseased ravaged as your dimwited mind thinks,we still wouldn't be the most populous black nation.
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by MzansiBeat: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
Bigleaf1006:

It's obvious u weren't taught manners in those supposed schools of yours. Your education is also vile and shallow.

As I stated, u can have a higher literacy ratio than Nigeria but u do not have as many educated people as Nigeria- 25 of 50 is 50% but 45 of 100 is 45%. Your people are not better educated than Nigerians and can never be.

I agree ur universities may have higher rankings than the ones in Nigeria but I bet u Nigerians will always beat u in academic achievements any day any time.

You also need to back ur disease arguments with facts,if Nigeria was so diseased ravaged as your dimwited mind thinks,we still wouldn't be the most populous black nation.
[/s]
How has your so called academic achievements done for you? You produce crude oil but you're importing petrol until recently save for one individual who has seen a good biz opportunity. Watch as he gets more wealthier but then you'll keep bragging as if he'd share his wealth with you all grin. You can't even make soap, you use oil money to import almost everything grin. And why do you all keep begging for permanent citizenship in other countries? Is your country not good enough, is it because you are insanely populated? A person like you must just shut the hell up. Until you can produce anything for yourself better than soap, or can drive for more than 03 hours on your roads without evading craters (not even potholes), just shut the hell up!

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Bigleaf1006: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
MzansiBeat:
[s][/s]
How has your so called academic achievements done for you? You produce crude oil but you're importing petrol until recently save for one individual who saw a biz opportunity. Can you even make your own soap grin

You just wait and see the Nigerian economy in 10 years and urs in same period. Yes we have suffered misgovernance,a civil war,a dysfunctional political system and very useless political class,these much I agree but we still standing strong and tall.
Nigerians make their own way,Nigerians are go getters ,strong,brave and industrious.

You only lucky u still got ur apartheid masters around still helping u hold the systems they built together.
If u suffered half what Nigerians have passed through, I bet u be dead by now undecided

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by elonize(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Isoduwa:

Nor go pass devil who else?
hahahhahahhahahha,my belle ooo
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by elonize(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
DesignHave:

These guys that are too quick to throw words around. Haven't u seen the movie? Didn't u see that I made a wall reference?
And my kind how? Are you from outta space?
dat reference is too bad guy..very bad.do u know what it means for humanity to turn to zombies.. Or to go to dat extent..its a bad reference.. Anyway sorry for d word..I didn't like it
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Legendguru: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ye
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
dalass:

Who let this dog out

Cage!!!
Stay out of matters that are above your IQ and this dog won't come out.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Unity19:

I do cherish your line of thought and mature response most times.
Irrespective of your political affiliation, you are one of those who speaks his mind.

One love bro.
God bless you and yours
Please stay safe and sound in this Coronavirus time.
May God continue to protect you and your family.

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

The only jobs u take from South Africans are as bouncers at dodgy bars. The rest I should admit you create yourselves standing at street corners pushing drugs & the vjj.

Oops, isn't dangote shrouded in controversy - I guess he's typically Nigerian when it comes to acquiring money... Dodge!

U should google our president and his empire. Plenty more in the stable that he's from - Patrice Motsepe, Tokyo Sexwale, etc etc. Just coz u don't know them doesn't mean they don't exist.

They're not crudely flashy like your lot - living in the poverty capital of the world.

P. S. Those latest LaGhost pics u sent prove that architectural creativity in your country is stuck in the 60s. Outdated buildings.

Damn this is overkill

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
WannaHowzit:

With all your false education the difference between being a member of a team and leading it has proven to seriously elude u. Do some fact checking instead of squatting on NL all day - u disturbing me.

Your dear Ngozi (meaning 'danger'in Zulu) is forever squatting in SA like all your other politicians buying property here with your tax money ( if u guys pay taxes at all, which I highly doubt judging by the poor state Of your infrastructure). So we gave her a job, paid for by the South African taxpayer. We'll still kick her out over our newly erected fence once she's sold out her own country).

As for your doctors, what's wrong with your country that they can't stay there?? They are, real angels treating people that do not particularly like them. cry SA truly is the giant of Africa. We can treat u any which way we like and u will take it grin grin No ballz. U really r inferior.

Haha this is genocide

4 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Kiaka8: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
post=87618118:

God bless you and yours
Please stay safe and sound in this Coronavirus time.
May God continue to protect you and your family.
[/s]
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 5:52am On Mar 21, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Imagine! I blame the incompetent nigerian leaders who formulated a philantropistic cum Father Christmas foreign policy model (a.k.a Africa is the centre piece of nigerian foreign policy) , we boycotted olympics , donated millions of dollars to these xenophobic mofos to help them fight apartheid regime.

Nigerian press published articles critcizing the evil regime in S.A , our writers were also busy.

yet they hate us . wtf is wrong with S.A?
who likes you?

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Frankcallys(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

True! True! True!

When you guys make this kind of statement, I just laugh it off. Not all Nigerians stays in areas like Hillbrow, Yeoville and the rest of them. Likewise not all Nigerians are engaged in illegal activities like y'all claims.

My advice... Come out from those slum areas you see Nigerians you don't like (which is like 5% out of 100) and mingle with well educated, intelligent, well behaved and legit Nigerians in suburbs.
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by XhosaNostra(f): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Frankcallys:

When you guys make this kind of statement, I just laugh it off. Not all Nigerians stays in areas like Hillbrow, Yeoville and the rest of them. Likewise not all Nigerians are engaged in illegal activities like y'all claims.

My advice... Come out from those slump areas and mingle with well educated, intelligent, well behaved and legit Nigerians in suburbs

Some of us grew up in the suburbs cheesy The problem with the suburbs, unlike the other areas, people don't socialize much with each other. They keep to themselves. If you've lived in the suburbs, surely you'd know that for a fact. Even people who live in the suburbs go to areas like the townships etc, to catch a bit of fun & to have more realistic interactions. Everybody in the suburbs is "civil", until you take them out of the suburbs grin

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Frankcallys(m): 7:25am On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Some of us grew up in the suburbs cheesy The problem with the suburbs, unlike the other areas, people don't socialize much with each other. They keep to themselves. If you've lived in the suburbs, surely you'd know that for a fact. Even people who live in the suburbs go to areas like the townships etc, to catch a bit of fun & to have more realistic interactions. Everybody in the suburbs is "civil", until you take them out of the suburbs grin

For you guys yes. But for me and my friends, we live in suburbs, catch fun as much as we want with our neighbors (20% African, the rest Indian, Colored, White, Asian) cos we are open minded and free spirit.

Yes, we do tag along with some to the location/township just to see how they live out there. Where I live, they all know me and my brothers cos we are free and always mingle with all. They are the happy souls I know in SA. Even as we speak, we are planning on taking goodies to our friends in Soweto (Protea Glen ext 9, Chiawole, Palm ridge and Eldos) they went home for the stay home thing.

We are all Africans and shouldn't be fighting each other always.

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by XhosaNostra(f): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2020
Frankcallys:

For you guys yes. But for me and my friends, we live in suburbs, catch fun as much as we want with our neighbors (20% African, the rest Indian, Colored, White, Asian) cos we are open minded and free spirit.

Yes, we do tag along with some to the location/township just to see how they live out there. Where I live, they all know me and my brothers cos we are free and always mingle with all. They are the happy souls I know in SA. Even as we speak, we are planning on taking goodies to our friends in Soweto (Protea Glen ext 9, Chiawole, Palm ridge and Eldos) they went home for the stay home thing.

We are all Africans and shouldn't be fighting each other always.

Even suburbs have "levels". You can't stay in a place like Waterkloof & think you're going to make noise or have a bunch of people over. Some white tannie or oom will call the cops on you. Most times you have to notify your neighbours 1st. Generally, that's the suburban lifestyle, very chill & very quiet. South African Indians & Coloureds are as rowdy as their black counterparts. Some whites too, depending on which area they're from. A white person from Benoni, Elandspoort, Danville etc, tend to be what you'd call, "White trash". Very ghetto. Not all are a certain way. The same with blacks. Even Soweto has posh areas, where people stay indoors & don't interact with the outside world much. All in all, people are different, which is why we also take up in arms when we're accused of being xenophobic here.

Enjoy yourself with your friends. Happy & safe Saturday.

The side of townships that many people don't see very often.

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Frankcallys(m): 9:25am On Mar 21, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Even suburbs have "levels". You can't stay in a place like Waterkloof & think you're going to make noise or have a bunch of people over. Some white tannie or oom will call the cops on you. Most times you have to notify your neighbours 1st. Generally, that's the suburban lifestyle, very chill & very quiet. South African Indians & Coloureds are as rowdy as their black counterparts. Some whites too, depending on which area they're from. A white person from Benoni, Elandspoort, Danville etc, tend to be what you'd call, "White trash". Very ghetto. Not all are a certain way. The same with blacks. Even Soweto has posh areas, where people stay indoors & don't interact with the outside world much. All in all, people are different, which is why we also take up in arms when we're accused of being xenophobic here.

Enjoy yourself with your friends. Happy & safe Saturday.

The side of townships that many people don't see very often.

I stay in Bassonia Hills just after The Glen mall. I know what you are saying but they are tired of calling the cops cos it's of no use. Now the listen and learn cos I've lived there for so long and nobody can bully or intimidate me. It's a question of how you interact with people.

Thanks. And you too, have a lovely weekend. Stay protected and sanitize always. Avoid crowded areas, preferably stay indoors.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Frankcallys:

My advice... Come out from those slum areas you see Nigerians you don't like (which is like 5% out of 100) and mingle with well educated, intelligent, well behaved and legit Nigerians in suburbs.
Not to piss on your parade but here's more Nigerians in dilapidated areas than in the suburbs.When people say when Nigerians turn clean places in pigsty you best believe that's not a prejudice or generalisation.It's an observation,and observations lead to stereotypes.

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Frankcallys(m): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Not to piss on your parade but here's more Nigerians in dilapidated areas than in the suburbs.When people say when Nigerians turn clean places in pigsty you best believe that's not a prejudice or generalisation.It's an observation,and observations lead to stereotypes.

If that's how you see it, then I guess you have not met real Nigerians in South Africa. And I mean doctors, engineers, architects, nurses, genuine business men/women and students. You are still meeting and dealing with street guys. Sorry about that
Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by JaceBlaze: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2020
Frankcallys:

If that's how you see it, then I guess you have not met real Nigerians in South Africa. And I mean doctors, engineers, architects, nurses, genuine business men/women and students. You are still meeting and dealing with street guys. Sorry about that
I have met some.I even play pool at Ballbreakers with Nigerians on weekends,though I usually avoid asking people what they do for a living (cause it matters not to me anyway) I can still tell a good guy from an arrogant,self-absorbed SOB and if we get real with ratios and probabilities,the average Nigerian you meet in SA is likely to fit the aforementioned criteria.

The good engineering & doctors you talk about are usually the ones to warn us of certain tribes from Nigeria which I won't dare mention for the sake of courtesy.Did these stereotypes about Nigerians fall from the sky? I think not

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
klax:
I said SA are bastards they are the only African country that should not be part of the continent in tbe first place somewhere in Amazo junhle would have house these animals best.

A race with no origin damn bitches. I hate SA with everything inside me. Let them go and build gallows or gas chambers like Nazi, bastards.

Very wicked and so annoying bollocks.

Very hateful bitches.
Rants of a frustrated slum dweller grin it's hard over there we understand

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

grin its a funny joke if a black SouthAfrican brags about his society being organized lol, look punk we know you blacks over ther dwell in slums and shanties ran by drugdealer and HIV infested shithole

i'll rather discuss serious issues with the white SouthAfricans not your type who are lazy bunch who live to drink beer and rape girls

truly looking back Nigeria should had supported the Aparthied regime in keeping you lazy clowns away from power, now few years down you have turned SA to a giant ghetto

The whole right write-up is just typically stupid and reeks of Nigerian mentality

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
WannaHowzit:

You clearly never been to SA...u should know your opponent well in order to defeat them but clearly u have an outdated view of black South Africa...go there and you'll swallow your tongue bcoz of the progress
it's projection. They have a low image of blackness and they project it to black South Africans.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

look dude lets face fact your economy is shiity right now so you cant even compete with us.. and we all know you lazy black southafricans are ridiculously lazy that you folks are unemployable and that's why we take your jobs in your own city so its funny you speaking of mental capacity when you aint even known to take education seriously

This is why on the top ten list of richest black skinned billionaire in Africa Dangote and Adenuga , Rabiu leads the pack without any black SouthAfrican except your white masters like Nicky Oppenheimer
I'll never understand this tendency of bragging of billionaires while the rest of you are dirt poor. It's the billionare's money or am I'm missing something..

3 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by XhosaNostra(f): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I'll never understand this tendency of bragging of billionaires while the rest of you are dirt poor. It's the billionare's money or am I'm missing something..

Tell him why there're few black billionaires in South Africa. Because they don't hoard their money while others are poor, that's the South African way. How many charities is Motsepe etc giving to & has formed? How many people has he helped? He gives back to the community every chance he gets. He alone donated millions of rands to Zimbabwe, when they had the floods recently. How many ordinary people have benefited from Dangote's wealth? Did he build schools etc for the benefit of his community?

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Tell him why there're few black billionaires in South Africa. Because they don't hoard their money while others are poor, that's the South African way. How many charities is Motsepe etc giving to & has formed? How many people has he helped? He gives back to the community every chance he get. Him alone donated millions of rands to Zimbabwe, when they had the floods recently. How many ordinary people have benefited from Dangote's wealth? Did he build schools etc for the benefit of his community?
Exactly! We also don't celebrate these billionaires because the money it's their private property, I honestly don't get it. I don't get Nigeria's obsession with billionaires, I just think they are a creation of capitalism, and capitalism creates a disparity between the haves and the have-nots , just imagine you guzzle on garri in a shack everyday and you scream on the top of your lungs bragging about Dangote, lol. The same Dangote who has plans to buy Arsenal but has done nothing to improve professional football in his own country.

2 Likes

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by XhosaNostra(f): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Exactly! We also don't celebrate these billionaires because the money it's their private property, I honestly don't get it. I don't get Nigeria's obsession with billionaires, I just think they are a creation of capitalism, and capitalism creates a disparity between the haves and the have-nots , just imagine you guzzle on garri in a shack everyday and you scream on the top of your lungs bragging about Dangote, lol. The same Dangote who has plans to buy Arsenal but has done nothing to improve professional football in his own country.

I couldn't have said it better! 10/10

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I couldn't have said it better! 10/10
I think they look at it at an angle that says, we must poorer than them since we have fewer billionaires

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by XhosaNostra(f): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
IronGalaxy:
I think they look at it at an angle that says, we must poorer than them since we have fewer billionaires

That's exactly what they think, not knowing that South Africans would rather give than hoard. That's the spirit of Ubuntu.

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by IronGalaxy: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

That's exactly what they think, not knowing that South Africans would rather give than hoard. That's the spirit of Ubuntu.
Yep, precisely. Besides, what's the point of being a billionaire in Naija, owning a Ferrari F+5O but driving it on the gravel? grin

1 Like

Re: SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' by Jaqenhghar: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
IronGalaxy:

Now that right there
[img]https://media1./images/3c6ec1c1c06b6717309e4629e9bc2aa0/tenor.gif?itemid=11806190[/img]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power / IDF Destroys Hamas Terror Leaders' Gaza City Tunnel Network ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.