Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] (2029 Views)

Jackie Appiah’s Luxury Mansion Will Amaze You, Check Out The Interiors / American Celebrities React To Trump’s Twitter Ban (Pictures) / 11 American Celebrities That Look Great Wearing Ankara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by Bonebreaker(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
I noticed the first one, and then like something out of a sci-fi movie, I couldn't stop noticing the similarities.

I'm going to share with you five of this celebrity twins and let you decide if there's truly a similarity between:;

1: Melanie Fiona and Joy Nice ,aka (Pelumi)

Is it me or do these two women look like sister's.

What do think.

Yes or no.

True or false

2:Ikechukwu and DMX

I won't take credit for noticing this one on my own. I fully taught it was a picture of the same person.These two actually look like brothers.

What do you think.

Yes or no.

True or false

3:Funnke Akindele and Taraji P Henson

Another one that the internet showed me.Funke Akindele popularly known as''Jennifer'' can pass as Taraji P Henson's sister. Yes not identical twins but at least fraternal.

Am I wrong.

Yes or no.

4: Peter Okoye and Usher.

For those who might not know P-square, is a popular Nigerian musical duo who happen to be twin brothers.

If somebody told me that Usher was the long lost brother of the P-SQUARE boys. I wouldn't doubt it.

5: I'll Bliss and Notorious BIG.

Nigerian rapper I'll Bliss once said he is Notorious BIG of Nigeria. Maybe musically we can dispute that claim, but look wise the man is spot on. I mean take a good look at this picture.

Go and take a guess.

Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by Bonebreaker(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
More

Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by Hhansome(m): 12:08am On Mar 20, 2020
What the hell am I doing here?
Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by Hypnotise: 12:31am On Mar 20, 2020
Guess they are double ganger of each other
Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by twerkjack: 2:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Tacha and Nicki Minaj

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by OKorowanta: 3:10am On Mar 20, 2020
Make we learn how to appreciate sometimes..
Great job.
Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by femi4: 5:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Basorge and Matin Laurence

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by taretoofine(m): 6:53am On Mar 20, 2020
femi4:
Basorge and Matin Laurence
two of them ma comedian sef ; wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by taretoofine(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2020
taretoofine:
two of them na comedian sef cheesy
Re: 5 Nigerian X American Celebrities Look Alike. No 3 Will Amaze You [photos] by taretoofine(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2020
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“something Wey Go Finish Now Now” – Davido Shades Wizkid’s Endorsement / Lady Spotted On A Mountain Praying For The Release Of Hushpuppi (PHOTOS) / The Cause Of Yul Edochie Son's Death Is Finally Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.