Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches (38440 Views)

Stop Putting Pressure On Politicians For Money, Soludo Tells Churches / UK Position On Gay Marriage Satanic, Ignore It, CAN Tells Buhari / Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by dederocs(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Acidosis:

So what is useful?
prayers of hypocrites are useless, the bible said it,the prayer of a sinner is an abomination...these money based religion is opposite of what spirituality entail...so their prayers are useless, cant you see the state of the society/country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2020
J111333:
Chai, I feel for pastors.
Offerings and tithe will reduce drastically this period which will hinder the church from moving forward and bringing down that gates of hell. grin

With your kind of childish comment and a look at your moniker, it is obvious you are related to everything that starts with small letter j.

jss 1
jealousy
Jargons
Jagbajantis
Jaguda a.k.a Yahoo

And lastly,

"Just high on weed."

Weldon!
You go get help las las

1 Like

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Angelfrost(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2020
J111333:
Offerings and tithe will reduce drastically this period which will hinder the church from moving forward and bringing down that gates of hell. grin

If only you knew... You think the bulk of collections are what people dip into baskets or bowls passed round??! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Erickax(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2020
stupid nigeria mentality.'prayer can solve everytin'
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by ignis: 8:57am On Mar 20, 2020
We got no choice.
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Deltatoto: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
[quote author=Anneka101 post=87598440][/quote]u be big fool
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Naijaarchive(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2020
I don't understand y they keep mentioning 50... Can't the virus be transmitted btw just two pple or more....? Safety First o

3 Likes

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Naijaarchive(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Angelfrost:

If only you knew... You think the bulk of collections are what people dip into baskets or bowls passed round??! grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by franchasng: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:

e-banking, man. e-banking.
How many aged people and the poor and the downtrodden have access to e-banking angry angry
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:

How does "praying safe" work though?

Does it entail not mentioning "Corona" or Covid Feel free to enlighten me, sir/madam.

The man did not mention praying safe naw.

He said "as long as we pray and play save"

Pray is one
Play safe is the other.

He did not say "as long as we pray safe and play safe"

Pray and play safe.
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Justarandomguy: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2020
Simple good move. But some hungry pastors will disobey.
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by sayso: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/observe-prayers-online-can-tells-churches.html
you are still gathering people? Are you not aware of community spread? Please am a catholic, you people should stop this stupid and selfish act
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Fortuna2:
Which one is "not more than 50 people". For now, public gatherings should be prohibited completely, 50 persons or more doesn't curtail the spread. What we need is a total ban.
sit down and think how we gonna survive, total ban is a suicide mission for a country like Nigeria.
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by buzorcharles(m): 9:11am On Mar 20, 2020
There is no more prophet in our days. Elijah could have done something if it was then. All we have now are ALL FAKES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by panch001(m): 9:12am On Mar 20, 2020
The stage is set for the Battle between God and science. And it looks like science is winning. God will soon be dead for good.

2 Likes

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2020
franchasng:
How many aged people and the poor and the downtrodden have access to e-banking angry angry

You think those are their targets I mean for the "big bucks"

Think again, man.
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Lovelyn451(f): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2020
This will affect me o, that spirit of confidence and joy I get after going to church, the motivation for the new week after praying at Gods altar. God please take away this virus so we can go to your temple and worship you there..

1 Like

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Rutheby(f): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2020
englishmart:
Online or offline, prayers are useless
Young man, you finally denounced your faith? It's been a long time oo englishmart.

1 Like

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Thoseen30(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Was having conversation with one of this young pastor here yesterday and he was like the idea of stopping church is so dumb when God can actually heal someone the sickness, that no one can stop him from going to the church that he can never catch the sickness even if he's around the infected ones, then my heart wept for his ignorance...

1 Like

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by 27Pushing30: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2020
I fully expect a pastor to heal people with this virus... after all it’s just the machinations of the devil
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by illicit(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2020
if stopping the virus is a good thing. and it's only God that can do that.
why was it started in the first place and moreso what have Christains been praying about all these years if not for things like this not to happen.
am really confused now

2 Likes

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Thoseen30(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2020
Lovelyn451:
This will affect me o, that spirit of confidence and joy I get after going to church, the motivation for the new week after praying at Gods altar. God please take away this virus so we can go to your temple and worship you there..

So your type you only get motivated when you go to the church??
And are you truly a Christian ma What happens to your inner spirit??
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Iluvmycontr3: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Omnivalent:
who would have time to watch church program on tv or youtube?
talkless of paying tithes and offerings online...
hehe... its a nice move sha.
atleast nobody will force me to go to church again.

Hey, see pikin. Grow upppp, cox if they do force you to go IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Hotspotbro(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Las las church sef na scam. Yesterday i shook my head when my dad said the virus was the devil job i laughed.
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Hotspotbro(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
Iluvmycontr3:

Hey, see pikin. Grow upppp, cox if they do force you to go IT IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.
which good?

1 Like

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
heartbraker:
CoronaVirus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness
Coronavirus didn't humble Islam because Islam is never a religion of deception and stage managing miracles, as a matter of fact, Islam has already proffered a solution to this kind of epidemic break out, Islam encourages that no one should travel out of the land where there is epidemic and no one should go in there. If this simple rule has been followed immediately it was detected in China, believe me, we won't be in this mess. Failure of the world to follow Islamic principle is what we are facing today. After massive breakout is when the top countries began to close border. AlhamduliLlāh ala niimatil Islam.
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2020
Hemanwel:
So, now, we have a situation in the world that not just puts fears, but also scares the bleep outta supposedly the most fearless and the fiercest individuals on earth in ISIS, military men, Doctors, Boko Haram, Al-Shabab, ISWAP, Pastors, Imams, hardened criminals, and the most powerful leaders - all put together. This is really interesting. Oba ni Koro o!
It's fantastic Corona should happen often. grin
Bravoo!! to corna!!
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2020
J111333:

I swear you are a savage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by drololaaof: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2020
This is round tripping obey TOTAL no mass gathering even among 5 there may be carriers talk less of 50 people .China gave the order of complete locked down and monitor compliance. NASFAT comply fully no gathering why CAN is using wrong route
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by masterP042(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2020
illicit:
if stopping the virus is a good thing. and it's only God that can do that.
why was it started in the first place and moreso what have Christains been praying about all these years if not for things like this not to happen.
am really confused now
It's good that you're asking important questions, and thinking for yourself. Keep asking the questions, always apply logic and reasoning in your thoughts and actions. Brace yourself, cos at the end, u may discover that religion may be scam and your beliefs all these years are lies. Hope you're ready for the path you're about to thread?
Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Onlyonebuhari: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2020
Thank God, no tithes to enrich the jet flyers anymore.

1 Like

Re: Observe Prayers Online — CAN Tells Churches by Lovelyn451(f): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Thoseen30:

So your type you only get motivated when you go to the church??
And are you truly a Christian ma What happens to your inner spirit??
YES, the church nurtures my inner spirit, associating with people of same faith in sharing Gods word gives me more understanding of Gods word, so church is very important in the life of any christian!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sermon That Touches The Heart: The Day My Boyfriend And I Went To Church / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.