Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Trinity Explained - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Explained (6157 Views)

The Trinity Explained At Last... / The Trinity Explained / Trinity Explained... Kindly Check My Simple Illustration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 7:26am On Jul 24, 2020
15. FATHER/SON HAS GRACE:

*. Acts 11: 23 "KJV:Who, when he came, and had seen THE GRACE OF GOD, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord. (i.e the Father)

*. Acts 15:11 "KJV:But we believe that through THE GRACE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST we shall be saved, even as they. (i.e the SON)
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2020
The best way to know something is through acknowledgement of all it characteristics.

Just list all the features of the ONLY TRUE GOD you know,

then we'll cross check if Jesus match in/ fit in.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 8:33am On Jul 26, 2020
JESUS CHRIST is the true God
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2020
16. FATHER/SON IS TO COME:

*. Titus 2:13 "KJV:Looking for that blessed hope, and THE GLORIOUS APPEARING OF THE GREAT GOD AND OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST; (i.e the Son)

*. Zechariah 14:5 "KJV:And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and THE LORD MY GOD SHALL COME, and all the saints with thee. (i.e the Father)

*. Jude 1:14 "KJV:And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, THE LORD COMETH with ten thousands of his saints,

*. 2 Peter 3:12 "KJV:Looking for and hasting unto THE COMING of the day OF GOD, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? (i.e the Father/SON)

*. Revelation 1:8 "KJV:I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and WHICH IS TO COME, the Almighty. (i.e the son)

*. Revelation 1:7 "
JV:Behold, HE COMETH with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (i.e the son)

*. Revelation 22:20 "KJV:He which testifieth these things saith, SURELY I COME QUICKLY. Amen. Even so, COME, LORD JESUS.
KJV:The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2020
Weather you like it or not you (JWs, Janosky, Maximus69) cannot stop Jesus from being the true God! He'll soon come and your GB will deny you, Revelation 22:20.
Re: Trinity Explained by Janosky: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2020
KNOWMORE56:
In John 20:28, Thomas worship Jesus and no angel stroke any of them dead as it happens in Acts 12 :22-23

"KJV:And the people gave a shout, saying, It is the voice of a god, and not of a man.
KJV:And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
Exodus 7:1 "Moses is like God", is Yahweh giving Worship to His creature?

Bros, diaris God ooooo ooo grin grin
Do not bear false witness, e dey your Bible ooooo grin grin
Re: Trinity Explained by Janosky: 12:43pm On Jul 27, 2020
KNOWMORE56:
Weather you like it or not you (JWs, Janosky, Maximus69) cannot stop Jesus from being the true God! He'll soon come and your GB will deny you, Revelation 22:20.

KNOWMORE56:
JESUS CHRIST is the true God

The words spoken by Jesus in John 17:3 & Revelations 3:12 no dey your Bible again?
You done go tear am? grin
Re: Trinity Explained by Janosky: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2020
Janosky:

It has never been said that Moses existed before pharaoh,

Unlike Jesus who existed before all and He's in all.

*. John 8:57 "KJV:Then said the Jews unto him, THOU ART NOT YET FIFTY YEARS OLD, and HAST THOU SEEN ABRAHAM?

KJV: JESUS SAID unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM.

*. Colossians 3 :11"
KJV:Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but CHRIST IS ALL, AND IN ALL.

2. It has never been said that Moses is a god/God to all people,

Unlike Jesus who is Almighty God to all

*. Revelation 1:8 "KJV:I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, THE ALMIGHTY.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2020
Janosky:

The words spoken by Jesus in John 17:3 & Revelations 3:12 no dey your Bible again?
You done go tear am? grin

BELIEVE the Bible not your GB! See what the Bible says below

*. Titus 2:13 "KJV:Looking for that blessed hope, and THE GLORIOUS APPEARING OF THE GREAT GOD AND OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST; (i.e the Son)

*. Zechariah 14:5 "KJV:And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and THE LORD MY GOD SHALL COME, and all the saints with thee. (i.e the Father)

*. Jude 1:14 "KJV:And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, THE LORD COMETH with ten thousands of his saints,

*. 2 Peter 3:12 "KJV:Looking for and hasting unto THE COMING of the day OF GOD, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? (i.e the Father/SON)

*. Revelation 1:8 "KJV:I AM Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and WHICH IS TO COME, the Almighty. (i.e the son)

JV:Behold, HE COMETH with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (i.e the son)

*. Revelation 22:20 "KJV:He which testifieth these things saith, SURELY I COME QUICKLY. Amen. Even so, COME, LORD JESUS.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 8:42am On Jul 29, 2020
There's no other character/personality to be compared with Jesus, be it Angel, human being or from other religions. Me à
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2020
When Jesus said that the only person that is good is God.

He later declared that He is God because He is good.

Jesus asked the man question ' why did you call me good? '

' are you trying to tell me that you are aware I am God?

because only God is good!

*. KJV:And Jesus said unto him, WHY CALLEST THOU ME GOOD? NONE IS GOOD, SAVE ONE, THAT IS, GOD.

*. John 10:14 "KJV:I AM THE GOOD shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Don't you still get it?

The man called Him good Master, but He called Himself good Shepherd.

If He's not God He's not good!

God=good, good=God;Jesus=good,

therefore Jesus=God or God= Jesus✓
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Jesus said if you don't believe that he is HE you shall die in your sins.

He made this statement because the people were furious that He is claiming to be God.

Of course, any time He says I am the son of God, He's saying I am God.

*. John 10:33 "KJV:The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and BECAUSE that THOU, being a man, MAKEST THYSELF GOD.

'BECAUSE THOU MAKEST THYSELF GOD'

*. John 8:24 "KJV:I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2020
JESUS IS ALL IN ALL

Jesus only is our message,
Jesus all our theme shall be;
We will lift up Jesus ever,
Jesus only will we see.

CHORUS

Jesus only, Jesus ever,
Jesus all in all we sing,
Savior, Sanctifier, and Healer,
Glorious Lord and coming King.

Jesus only is our Savior,
All our guilt He bore away,
He, our righteousness forever,
All our strength from day to day.

Jesus is our Sanctifier,
Saving us from self and sin,
And with all His Spirit’s fulness,
Filling all our hearts within.

Jesus only is our Healer,
All our sicknesses He bare,
And His risen life and fulness,
All His members still may share.

Jesus only is our Power,
He the gift of Pentecost;
Jesus, breathe Thy pow’r upon us,
Fill us with the Holy Ghost.

And for Jesus we are waiting,
List’ning for the Advent Call;
But ’twill still be Jesus only,
JESUS ever, ALL IN ALL.
Re: Trinity Explained by Janosky: 12:53am On Jul 30, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

BELIEVE the Bible not your GB! See what the Bible says below

Please continue TWISTING the Scriptures..
Revelations 1:1 still dey your Bible?
grin

I challenge you to Provide PROOF that JWs wrote Jesus words @
John 17:3 & Revelations 3:12 wey dey your Bible
grin
Re: Trinity Explained by Janosky: 1:05am On Jul 30, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Jesus said if you don't believe that he is HE you shall die in your sins.

He made this statement because the people were furious that He is claiming to be God.

Of course, any time He says I am the son of God, He's saying I am God

*. John 10:33 "KJV:The Jews answered him, saying, For a good wo grin ;Drk we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and BECAUSE that THOU, being a man, MAKEST THYSELF GOD.

'BECAUSE THOU MAKEST THYSELF GOD'

*. John 8:24 "KJV:I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS.
Anyone who refused to believe in John 20:17,31 and John 17:3 shall die in their sins, that is the true meaning of your opening statement.
Triune IDOL WORSHIPPERS claiming that John 3:16 is false grin

WAYO grin grin.
You're twisting the holy Scriptures.
Jesus Christ NEVER did so.

*3)
Jesus Christ and the Jews gave PROOF that your claims on John 10:33 is FALSE.

The Jews said you're lying,John 19:6-7.
Bros, Read and confirm.

John 10:36 , Jesus Christ says you're lying.
Bros,Read and confirm for yourself

1 Corinthians 3:23, Apostle Paul agreed grin
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2020
Janosky:

Thanks for the truth ( although intentionally)

Exodus 7:1 "Moses is like God",

Jesus is not like a God; JESUS IS GOD

John 1:1
KJV:In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD.

2. ' Moses was like a God unto PHARAOH

it's limited to Pharaoh.

The Word was God, no limitations.

That's God to all, including Janosky.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2020
Janosky:

Please continue TWISTING the Scriptures..
Revelations 1:1 still dey your Bible?
grin

I challenge you to Provide PROOF that JWs wrote Jesus words @
John 17:3 & Revelations 3:12 wey dey your Bible
grin

IS JESUS GOOD OR BAD?

When Jesus said that the only person that is good is God.

He later declared that He is God because He is good.

Jesus asked the man question ' why did you call me good? '

' are you trying to tell me that you are aware I am God?

because only God is good!

*. KJV:And Jesus said unto him, WHY CALLEST THOU ME GOOD? NONE IS GOOD, SAVE ONE, THAT IS, GOD.

*. John 10:14 "KJV:I AM THE GOOD shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

Don't you still get it?

The man called Him good Master, but He called Himself good Shepherd.

If He's not God He's not good!

God=good, good=God;Jesus=good,

therefore Jesus=God or God= Jesus✓
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2020
No human being can fully explain God, no.

But I'm posting these to let you know that Trinity is not

1+1+1=1 x(wrong)

TRINITY IS

1×1×1=1✓ (correct)
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2020
WORDS AND OPPOSITE

1. good - bad

2. True - false

When you ask JWs ' is Jesus a false God?'

They won't answer you. Or

ask Janosky

IS JESUS GOOD OR BAD?

You have to wait for the answers till Armageddon comes!

Because the Father said there's no God with me.

Jesus was with the Father from the beginning.

*. Deuteronomy 32:39 "KJV:See now that I, even I, AM HE, and THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

note: compare the word 'I AM HE ' in the
verse above with

' I AM HE' in the verse below

*. John 8 :24 "KJV:I said therefore unto you, that YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS: for if ye believe not that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins.

*. JOHN 1:1 "KJV:In the beginning was the Word, and THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, and the Word was God.

THE WORD WAS WITH GOD not as a false God or different God,

but as the true God!

Don't you get it?
Re: Trinity Explained by Janosky: 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2020
KNOWMORE56:
WORDS AND OPPOSITE

*1)
1. good - bad

2. True - false

When you ask JWs ' is Jesus a false God?'

They won't answer you. Or

ask Janosky

IS JESUS GOOD OR BAD?

You have to wait for the answers till Armageddon comes!
*2)
Because the Father said there's no God with me.

Jesus was with the Father from the beginning.

(3)
*. Deuteronomy 32:39 "KJV:See now that I, even I, AM HE, and THERE IS NO GOD WITH ME: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

note: compare the word 'I AM HE ' in the
verse above with

' I AM HE' in the verse below

*. John 8 :24 "KJV:I said therefore unto you, that YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS: for if ye believe not that I AM HE, ye shall die in your sins.

*. JOHN 1:1 "KJV:In the beginning was the Word, and THE WORD WAS WITH GOD, and the Word was God.

THE WORD WAS WITH GOD not as a false God or different God,

but as the true God!

Don't you get it?
The Bible would continue to embarrass you and point out the GROSS ERROR you take dey denge pose cheesy

1)
Psalms 23 ,is Jesus the Shepherd of king David?
angry
I challenge you to show us where Jesus claimed himself is the good God.

2)
WAYO man, John 17:3 from the mouth of Jesus, is Jesus the one True God?
Yahweh the Father is very correct.
Psalms 89:6, Yahweh the one True God says His sons are with Him.
There is no God with Yahweh.
Gbagam angry angry

**3)
KNOWMORE want to force the Bible to accept his FRAUD grin

John 3:18,36
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God"

Jesus Decree CONDEMNATION on unrepentant sinners because John 3:18,36 , Jesus has cursed them who refused to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of his Father and God in heaven

God is NOT the only begotten son of himself
[b]
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2020
Janosky:

The Bible would continue to embarrass you and point out the GROSS ERROR you take dey denge pose cheesy

1)
Psalms 23 ,is Jesus the Shepherd of king David?
angry
I challenge you to show us where Jesus claimed himself is the good God.

2)
WAYO man, John 17:3 from the mouth of Jesus, is Jesus the one True God?
Yahweh the Father is very correct.
Psalms 89:6, Yahweh the one True God says His sons are with Him.
There is no God with Yahweh.
Gbagam angry angry

**3)
KNOWMORE want to force the Bible to accept his FRAUD grin

John 3:18,36
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God"

Jesus Decree CONDEMNATION on unrepentant sinners because John 3:18,36 , Jesus has cursed them who refused to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of his Father and God in heaven

God is NOT the only begotten son of himself
[b]

1. Yes, Jesus is the good Shepherd of
King David:

*. John 8:58 "
KJV:Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS, I AM

2. YES, JESUS is the true God. He humble Himself in John 17: 3, which is in agreement with philippians 2:3

*. Philippians2:3 "
KJV:Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but IN LOWLINESS OF MIND LET EACH ESTEEM OTHER BETTER THAN themselves.

3. His name and Jehovah's name; which one do you believe?

Questions:

IS JESUS GOOD OR BAD?

2. ' is Jesus a false God or a true God.

Note: be bold and answer me. Try bring out
the sentence that supports your
claim from the verse you quote.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2020
The Trinity is like somebody (Janosky, for example) who is covered with vail/curtains/clothes but he put out his hand.

The hand is seen but other parts are hidden.

Mr A saw the hand and said 'I have seen Janosky' ;

Mr B said 'no, you have not seen him'
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 8:41am On Aug 03, 2020
...Who did Mr A saw, Janosky or Maximus69?

Whoever sees your hand have seen you.

Jesus said He protruded/projected from the Father:

*. John 16:28 "

KJV:I CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father....
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2020

It's because of the above that it's said that Moses saw God;

*. Exodus 33:20 "KJV:And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

*. Exodus 33 :23 "

KJV:And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

*. Hebrews 11: 27 "

KJV:By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as SEEING HIM WHO IS INVISIBLE.

It's because of this; when Philip demanded to see the Father, Jesus said to him that he has seen the Father:

*. John 14: 8 "KJV:Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.

KJV:Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show the Father?...
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2020
...Now, Mr B is also correct somehow.

Because the full stature of the person isn't seen.

Arguing from that point of view, he's correct.

The above is the reason Jesus said no one has ever seen the FATHER:

*. John 1:18 "
NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME, the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

*. John 6:46 "KJV:Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father....
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2020

Have you not seen where the Bible says Jesus was hanged on a tree?

He was nailed to the cross; He was hanged on the tree,

it's both correct, it depends on your stand point of view.

*. Acts 10: 39 "
KJV:And we are witnesses of all things which he did both in the land of the Jews, and in Jerusalem; whom they slew and HANGED ON A TREE:

*. Acts 13:29 "

KJV:And when they had fulfilled all that was written of him, they took him down FROM THE TREE, and laid him in a sepulchre

KJV:Save thyself, and come down from the cross.
Mark 15: 30 "

The cross is part of the tree.

As for those who are contradictory, this is contradiction.

And to those who are fraudulent, this is FRAUD.

But to us who believe, it's the wisdom of the omniscient God.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2020
...No structure/plan can perfect the redemption of the sons of men than the Trinity.

The only one true God increased/multiplied Himself and maintained/kept all His qualities.

1×1×1=1✓.

Despite the extension, the qualities remain the same.

From the 1st one (1) to the last (1) one all features are maintained!

JESUS IS GOD from all indications....
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:08am On Aug 03, 2020
...In favour of the Judaism and Islam,
Jesus called Himself man (human being).

So, if someone said Jesus is ANGEL; I see that as promotion to the Man, Jesus; or that such a person has high knowledge about Jesus.

*. John 8:40 "KJV:But now ye seek to kill me, A MAN THAT HATH TOLD YOU THE TRUTH, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

the Jews called Him a man:

*. John 10 :33 "

KJV:The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and BECAUSE THAT THOU, BEING A MAN, makest thyself God....
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2020
...The apostles called Him a man:

*. Acts 2:22 "KJV:Ye men of Israel, hear these words; JESUS OF NAZARETH, A MAN approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

*. 1 Timothy 2:5 "KJV:For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, THE MAN CHRIST JESUS;"

JESUS IS NOT MICHAEL though, but He had carried out the roles of angels severally.

*. Acts 9:3 "KJV:And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
KJV:And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?
KJV:And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
KJV:And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do.

THE ABOVE IS A ROLE OF AN ANGEL!
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 4:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
When the Bible says no man has seen the FATHER/ God. It means no man has seen God in His full glory.

This is why the Angels who are the closest to Him have their faces covered with feathers/wings.

*. Isaiah 6:2 "KJV:Above it stood the SERAPHIM'S: each one had six wings; WITH TWAIN HE COVERED HIS FACE, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly.

KJV:And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.

*. Ezekiel 1: 23 "KJV:And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, WHICH COVERED on that side, THEIR BODIES.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
They call their Maker Michael....
Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atheist Till Death; Atheist Joseph Stalin's Last Act Against God / Nobody Goes To Heaven Or Hell When They Die / God's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.