Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Trinity Explained - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Explained (6155 Views)

The Trinity Explained At Last... / The Trinity Explained / Trinity Explained... Kindly Check My Simple Illustration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trinity Explained by sonmvayina(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Maximus69:

So do you think this Chukwu and Eledumare is just the same person?
Does he have the sense to make his worshipers relate as one?

CHUKWU is the name of the creator of heaven and earth in igbo language and Eledumare in yoruba language.. Comprende?
Re: Trinity Explained by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
sonmvayina:

There are 1001 languages in the world, you don't expect all of them to have the same name for the creator.. Do you?
I don't mean the difference in language but unity of thought so as to relate as worshipers of the same God, after all it's the same God just that the language makes them call the same person differently!
Re: Trinity Explained by sonmvayina(m): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2020
Maximus69:

I don't mean the difference in language but unity of thought so as to relate as worshipers of the same God, after all it's the same God just that the language makes them call the same person differently!

Yes.. Let not go too far yet.. So I have answered your enquiry about believing in the concept of a creator.. So next is what is the creator?. What are the attributes of the creator, What is the nature of the creator.?
Re: Trinity Explained by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 09, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes.. Let not go too far yet.. So I have answered your enquiry about believing in the concept of a creator.. So next is what is the creator?. What are the attributes of the creator, What is the nature of the creator.?

Your questions will be answered during the findings of what we are to gain from the concept, so we can't move to what, who or attributes if we haven't concluded on the gains or benefits of the concept. Otherwise we will only continue to argue pointlessly.
For instance, assuming we are to talk about food, the first thing to consider is what are we going to gain/benefit from food? It's after we've concluded on the significance, verify if it's worth the effort, time and resources, know if the taste will be OK for everyone, then we can think of how it should be prepared or the ingredients.
Anyone can call anything food and continue arguing blindly on it if we've not solve the problem of the significance of food first!
So what do we stand to gain/benefit from the concept of a Creator? undecided
Re: Trinity Explained by sonmvayina(m): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Your questions will be answered during the findings of what we are to gain from the concept, so we can't move to what, who or attributes if we haven't concluded on the gains or benefits of the concept. Otherwise we will only continue to argue pointlessly.
For instance, assuming we are to talk about food, the first thing to consider is what are we going to gain/benefit from food? It's after we've concluded on the significance, verify if it's worth the effort, time and resources, know if the taste will be OK for everyone, then we can think of how it should be prepared or the ingredients.
Anyone can call anything food and continue arguing blindly on it if we've not solve the problem of the significance of food first!
So what do we stand to gain/benefit from the concept of a Creator? undecided

The only thing we gain is the knowledge that we did not just magically appear, we have a source of our existence..
Re: Trinity Explained by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2020
sonmvayina:

The only thing we gain is the knowledge that we did not just magically appear, we have a source of our existence..

So the Creator has no power to make LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign amongst those having this Knowledge! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; John 17:20-23

Please i'm asking this question because there is no real gain/benefit when the so called "knowledge" is futile! James 2:26 smiley
Re: Trinity Explained by sonmvayina(m): 11:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Maximus69:

So the Creator has no power to make LOVE, JOY and PEACE reign amongst those having this Knowledge! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; John 17:20-23

Please i'm asking this question because there is no real gain/benefit when the so called "knowledge" is futile! James 2:26 smiley

LOL.. You want to run faster than your shadow.. The knowledge that we are all different versions of the same spirit or breadth of God will lead us to understand the purpose of life and work towards achieving those things you mentioned..

But first thing first.. Who is God and who is man?

Let us understand these concept first.. Before we move on to their uses..
Re: Trinity Explained by sonmvayina(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2020
Maximus69:

Let's continue this on whatsapp if you don't mind.. It will make it flow more better..

Oh ate oh double tiri six ate tiri ate tiri six
Re: Trinity Explained by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
sonmvayina:

Let's continue this on whatsapp if you don't mind.. It will make it flow more better..
Oh ate oh double tiri six ate tiri ate tiri six

If you want to further the discussion elsewhere, please contact any JW in your neighbourhood, present the topic and where we stopped, don't worry all JWs globally have the same line of thought with Maximus69! John 17:22 wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
Image = picture. If you carry out the following experiment, you'll understand that Jesus = the true God.

Show this image to somebody around you.
Ask them "who is this?"
Only the person who does not know who he is can answer differently.

Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Now the Bible says Jesus is the image(picture) of the Father.

*. Hebrews 1:3 "
KJV:Who being the brightness of his glory, and THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high

*. Colossians 1:15 "KJV:Who is THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, the firstborn of every creature:
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2020
18. FATHHER/SON IS THE ROCK:

*. 1 Corinthians 10:4 "KJV:And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and THAT ROCK WAS CHRIST." ( i.e the Son)

*. Psalms 18:31 "For who is God save the Lord? or WHO IS A ROCK SAVE OUR GOD?" ( i.e the Father)
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Trinity is like somebody (Janosky, for example) who is covered with vail/curtains/clothes but he puts out his hand.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
The Trinity is like somebody (Janosky, for example) who is covered with vail/curtains/clothes but he puts out his hand.

The hand is seen but other parts are hidden.

Mr A saw the hand and said 'I have seen Janosky' ...
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mr B said 'no, you have not seen him'

Who did Mr A see then, Janosky or maxInDHouse?

Whoever sees your hand have seen you.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2020
Jesus said He protruded/projected from the Father:

Like somebody's hand projecting from his hiding place,

*. John 16:28 "KJV: I CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father."
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2020

It's because of the above that it's said that Moses saw God;

*. Exodus 33:20 "KJV:And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.

*. Exodus 33 :23 "

KJV:And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.

*. Hebrews 11: 27 "

KJV:By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as SEEING HIM WHO IS INVISIBLE.

Some people are saying nobody has ever seen God...
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2020

It's because of this; when Philip demanded to see the Father, Jesus said to him that he has seen the Father:

*. John 14: 8 "KJV:Philip saith unto him, Lord, SHOW US THE FATHER, and it sufficeth us.

KJV:Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? HE THAT HATH SEEN ME HATH SEEN THE FATHER; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2020
Now, Mr B is also correct somehow.

Because the full stature of the person isn't seen.

Arguing from that point of view, he's correct.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2020
The above is the reason Jesus said no one has ever seen the FATHER:

*. John 1:18 "
NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD AT ANY TIME, the only begotten SON, WHICH IS IN THE BOSOM OF THE FATHER, he hath declared him.

*. John 6:46 "KJV: NOT THAT ANY MAN HATH SEEN THE FATHER, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father....

Note:
...SON...WHICH IS IN THE BOSOM OF THE FATHER...
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
bosom= chest region; i.e the Son which is in the chest region of the Father.

That's why I'm taking Him as the Father's hand.

This is the hand that the Father used to create all things...
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 12:51pm On Oct 09, 2020
This is the hand that the Father used to create all things.

*. Isaiah 45:12 "
KJV:I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even MY HANDS, HAVE STRETCHED out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

*. Jeremiah 27: 5 "KJV:I HAVE MADE THE EARTH, the man and the beast that are upon the ground, by my great power and BY MY OUTSTRETCHED ARM, and have given it unto whom it.

Somebody praise the Lord...!
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2020
No structure/plan can perfect the redemption of the sons of men than the Trinity.

The only one true God increased/multiplied Himself and maintained/kept all His qualities.

1×1×1=1✓....
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Despite the extension, the qualities remain the same.

From the 1st one (1) to the last (1) one all features are maintained!

JESUS IS GOD from all indications.
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2020
One of the undisputed characteristics of the only true God is that He gives LIFE:

19. FATHHER/SON/Spirit IS THE GIVER OF LIFE:

*. Acts 17:25 "KJV: Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing HE GIVETH TO ALL LIFE, and breath, and all things" (i.e the Father)

*. Romans 8:10 "KJV: And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but THE SPIRIT IS LIFE because of righteousness. (i.e the Spirit)

*. 2 Corinthians 3:6 "KJV: Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but THE SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE." (i.e the Spirit)

*. Colossians 3:4 "KJV: When CHRIST, WHO IS OUR LIFE, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory." (i.e the Son)

*. 1 John 5:20 "KJV: And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son JESUS CHRIST. THIS IS THE TRUE GOD, AND ETERNAL LIFE."(i.e the Son)

*. John 14:6 "KJV:Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and THE LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."(i.e the Son)
Re: Trinity Explained by KNOWMORE56: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
If you check the verses above, you'll see that Jesus is Life personified.

What more do you need to know that Jesus is the true God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should Christians Celebrate Christmas? / Do Islam Really Worship The Almighty God Or Moon-god?. / Seven Spirits Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.