Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings (21867 Views)

COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings / Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide / Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Goke7: 9:03am On Mar 20, 2020
spongeisback:
Dear well meaning Nigerians, please let's join our voices together and educate the uneducated amongst us about this virus.

Now is not the time to blame the government.

I saw this yesterday online and I texted the number to ask them if they've not heard of coronavirus and why they're being disobedient.

On behalf of the Resident Pst. Dunamis Port Harcourt Central Pst. & Mrs Oloche King Adaji, We specially invite you to the one day women conference tagged:"The Woman Without Limits", holding this Saturday by 9am No 3 Maxwell Adoki Street, Off Odili road. An encounter awaits you! Enquiry: 07030682013

We need each other most now! We should think about the vulnerable ones amongst us at this time.

STOP MASS GATHERING!

Rivers state govt should be held responsible if anything happens
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by garnet2: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Nairalanders Help Save My Baby!

Its been two weeks since birth that my baby have been in the special baby care unit at FMC Lokoja diagnosed with Neonatal sepsis and extreme high blood level urea. Me and wife have spent alot of our finances couple with what family and friends have supported us with. Right now we are soliciting for financial help from well meaning nairalanders for her hospital bills that has wrecked us.

Please assist my Baby with any amount.

Zenith Bank
Joseph Edoh

Another test for Congenital Hypothyroidism of N9,800 was written for us to do. We dont have anymore cash to do it, now they have abandoned my baby.

Please help as no amount is too small.

Thank u
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2020
some ashewo brothers and sisters go dey seriously affected.
vibrators and Vaselines go sell fast for this period.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by DabuIIIT: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Whatever, just be wary of mining activities and industrialists,thank you

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by DabuIIIT: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:
angry

Yet Oyo State Governor is to hold useless PDP rally

PDP Audio Governor is worst than corona virus

Sifia pains grin

But seriously you people are wonderful. Simply because Makinde is PDP,you yorubas nolonger see him as one of your own,O ma se o!!!!
How many hausas do you see condemning,insulting, abusing PDP governor of Sokoto state, Tambuwal?

WHAT A PEOPLE ARE YOU YORUBAS!!!!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by drololaaof: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Inu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun (pap ) ti jade, thank you mr governor ,your Ondo state counterpart gave similar directives but not explicit to include night clubs , sporting total ban on gatherings . Italian, Frenvh and part of USA defy this directives they are paying dearly for it now. Please enforce the order
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by amaridigital(m): 9:30am On Mar 20, 2020
Reffoneee:
Is a market place no part of public gathering??

We need to lockdown everywhere like most countries now before it is too late. We must ban public transport as India did and shut every public gatherings for now. Philippines has shut all Airports. We need to take this thing serious. It's not going to be easy choosing between Corona virus and hunger virus but that's a choice we have to make now since we have failed as a people to make the right decision for good government since 1960. We are afraid to fight for our rights. We are afraid to die. Afraid of revolution but behold, a greater revolution befalls us all unannounced. There is presently no palative measure in sight from the government to reduce the impending hunger and extreme economic hardship. CNN reported today that California is expecting over 80% (25.5m) of her population to be infected with this virus within a year despite being on lockdown since. How will Nigeria survive this in the next one year? This once in a century pandemic will teach our coming generation how to choose the right people to govern them. They will surely read the history books and learn from our wrong actions and inaction. No where to run for all of us both rich and poor, right hun? The facilities our leaders fail to provide will surely hunt them now.
Braze yourself for a few dark nights in the next 12 months guys. More than anything else, i pray we find a cure soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 20, 2020
wman:
Nice. I love how they included night clubs and sport arenas in the ban.

why?
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2020
I think these bans are targeted at the easter period, they don't want dem Igbo amaka people to travel for easter.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by goodmouth: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2020
What of molue's and market squares?
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by kweensheba: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2020
This is the right thing in the right direction. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Reffoneee: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Great to know that my dreams aren't just nightmares cause I have been seeing alot since December last year
amaridigital:

We need to lockdown everywhere like most countries now before it is too late. We must ban public transport as India did and shut every public gatherings for now. Philippines has shut all Airports. We need to take this thing serious. It's not going to be easy choosing between Corona virus and hunger virus but that's a choice we have to make now since we have failed as a people to make the right decision for good government since 1960. We are afraid to fight for our rights. We are afraid to die. Afraid of revolution but behold, a greater revolution befalls us all unannounced. There is presently no palative measure in sight from the government to reduce the impending hunger and extreme economic hardship. CNN reported today that California is expecting over 80% (25.5m) of her population to be infected with this virus within a year despite being on lockdown since. How will Nigeria survive this in the next one year? This once in a century pandemic will teach our coming generation how to choose the right people to govern them. They will surely read the history books and learn from our wrong actions and inaction. No where to run for all of us both rich and poor, right hun? The facilities our leaders fail to provide will surely hunt them now.
Braze yourself for a few dark nights in the next 12 months guys. More than anything else, i pray we find a cure soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by SULAIMANRAMON(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2020
angry[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][url][/url]

Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by afroxyz: 10:30am On Mar 20, 2020
Please schools are opening in my area. Where do we report this to
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Bisbliss(f): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Lolz. You are so funny. But I think they already said they aren't going to borrow again.

profrichrad:
CORONAVIRUS

USA: Releases $1 Trillion Emergency stimulus; to pay each citizen $1,000.

UK: Releases £330 Billion Business Loan Package.

Germany: Releases $600 billion stimulus.

Canada: Releases C$20 Billion Economic Relief Package. Stops payment of Rents.

Italy: Releases 26 billion. They will pay the rent, pay baby sitter 600 euro.

Nigeria: Wants to borrow $30 Billion

God please when are you going to punish All Progressive Coronavirus (APC) party....

Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Bisbliss(f): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2020
Another misguided soul

DabuIIIT:

Sifia pains grin

But seriously you people are wonderful. Simply because Makinde is PDP,you yorubas nolonger see him as one of your own,O ma se o!!!!
How many hausas do you see condemning,insulting, abusing PDP governor of Sokoto state, Tambuwal?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by HAKYN1: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Sifia pains grin

Osu, let your brain function properly at least for corona sake. Somebody just called out a church in PH for attempting to hold a crusade, does that make the person an atheist? I can see Yoruba is your nightmare.
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by DabuIIIT: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Bisbliss:

Another misguided soul

I ain't interested,pls leave me alone nah....

grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by DabuIIIT: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2020
HAKYN1:

Osu, let your brain function properly at least for corona sake. Somebody just called out a church in PH for attempting to hold a crusade, does that make the person an atheist? I can see Yoruba is your nightmare.
Painment o lolsssssss

grin
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Fadomero(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2020
ybalogs:
You guys wouldn't dare miss any chance to deride Bubu sha. Anyways he is truly baba go slow.
so u knw y beating around d bush
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Reffoneee:
Is a market place no part of public gathering??

stop oo. if I no go market go sell my family no go eat oo
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2020
so what about workplace... government secetariat
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by MercyWave10: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2020
Applications are currently ongoing for the Mercy Wave Full university scholarships, click on this link for details on how to register.

https://www.nairaland.com/5745983/mercy-wave-full-university-scholarships
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by pepertuachinwe: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Reffoneee: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2020
[Wetin make go do if u go market carry virus share give Ur family
quote author=Emeskhalifa post=87604130]

stop oo. if I no go market go sell my family no go eat oo[/quote]
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by frankson1(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2020
profrichrad:
CORONAVIRUS

God please when are you going to punish All Progressive Coronavirus (APC) party....

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) says it has concluded plans to increase some interventions by N1.1 trillion owing to the continuing impact of the coronavirus on global supply chains.
This is contain in a statement signed by the CBN Governor, Mr Godwin Emefiele in Abuja on Wednesday.
Emefiele explained that given the bank would increase its intervention in boosting local manufacturing and import substitution by another one trillion naira across all critical sectors of the economy.

Try to balance your reporting or do your research.

Too much hate is not good for the body.
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by guy222: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2020
profrichrad:
CORONAVIRUS

if you have sense you will know that all they country you listed are all word powers, they give loans, they dont collects loans and they have have never collected loans, dont campare a word power to a third word country like nigeria please. Use your head
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Johnson8976: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by shugabasbn: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Broda Seyi left to u. PDP rally won't save u
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by shugabasbn: 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
But i'm yet to hear any preventing measures from SE n SS governors. This Koro virus is not an audio or APC virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plz How Does Postinol 10 Works? / Nigerian Volunteers To Sierra Leone, Liberia Locked Up In Hotel Over Unpaid Bill / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.