Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings (21983 Views)

COVID-19: Ondo Lifts Ban On Religious Gatherings / Coronavirus: Ansar Ud Deen Society Suspends Religious Gatherings Nationwide / Coronavirus: Guidance For Safe Mass Gatherings In Nigeria By NCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Yakeed8: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by ofiko123(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nice one from the osun state Government, prevention is better than cure...
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Reffoneee:
[Wetin make go do if u go market carry virus share give Ur family
quote author=Emeskhalifa post=87604130]

stop oo. if I no go market go sell my family no go eat oo

man must survive bro.
should we marketers who get our daily bread from our daily hustle staff inside the house??
that's another thing to worry about
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Legendguru: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by ajasay3030(m): 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
this is a great decision. for once, people of different religions are uniting to follow a government order.
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by PrinceKenne(m): 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Omo!!! which kind 2020 be this? This is just 2¹/² months Where does the peace lye again in all the nations of the world? Canada my dreamland is not even safe at the moment, How I wish the next month could be December, 2020 A situation whereby siblings can't even handshake each other. God please heal the land and restore the peace in Jesus name
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Fortuna2:
You too dear.
Hope your day was good?
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 21, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Hope your day was good?
Stressful embarassed Yours?
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2020
Fortuna2:
Stressful embarassed Yours?
aww baby,sorry. I can imagine.mine was freaking stressful and busy first meal i ate was at 8pm. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by todd1379: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
spongeisback:
Dear well meaning Nigerians, please let's join our voices together and educate the uneducated amongst us about this virus.

Now is not the time to blame the government.

I saw this yesterday online and I texted the number to ask them if they've not heard of coronavirus and why they're being disobedient.

On behalf of the Resident Pst. Dunamis Port McDVOICE
Harcourt Central Pst. & Mrs Oloche King Adaji, We specially invite you to the one day women conference tagged:"The Woman Without Limits", holding this Saturday by 9am No 3 Maxwell Adoki Street, Off Odili road. An encounter awaits you! Enquiry: 07030682013

We need each other most now! We should think about the vulnerable ones amongst us at this time.

STOP MASS GATHERING!
yes please evrery one just stay at home stop this from spreading humble request to every one
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Moralgladiator:
aww baby,sorry. I can imagine.mine was freaking stressful and busy first meal i ate was at 8pm. undecided
8pm?? Not good for your health sha..
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fortuna2:
8pm?? Not good for your health sha..
I know,I just couldn't help it.. how's your day going?
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Moralgladiator:
I know,I just couldn't help it.. how's your day going?
Splendid... yours?
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
This will remain a half-measure and the usual fire brigade approach as long as markets like Igbona,atakumosa,oja alamisi,orisunbare,oja owode,oja oba etc remain open and active.

God forbid,those are potential coronavirus hotspots in the state.
Re: Coronavirus: Osun Bans All Public Gatherings by tommyshelbyop: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2020
spongeisback:
Dear well meaning Nigerians, please let's join our voices together and educate the uneducated amongst us about this virus.

Now is not the time to blame the government.

I saw this yesterday online and I texted the number to ask them if they've not heard of coronavirus and why they're being disobedient.

On behalf of the Resident Pst. Dunamis Port McDVOICE
Harcourt Central Pst. & Mrs Oloche King Adaji, We specially invite you to the one day women conference tagged:"The Woman Without Limits", holding this Saturday by 9am No 3 Maxwell Adoki Street, Off Odili road. An encounter awaits you! Enquiry: 07030682013

We need each other most now! We should think about the vulnerable ones amongst us at this time.

STOP MASS GATHERING!

this thing is not stopping millions are dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Volunteers To Sierra Leone, Liberia Locked Up In Hotel Over Unpaid Bill / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Government Hospital Mistakenly Switches Babies Whose Parents Have Same Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.