Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! (3959 Views)

Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Lagos For Calling Him ‘irresponsible’ / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS] / After Acid Attack, Ex-boyfriend Won’t Stop Calling For More Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by omogenaija(f): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2007
babyosisi sorry bout that embarassed , but please expose him for the pervet that he is angry
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Iman3(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
babyosisi:

TOH,sadly no.
It is a secret that I hope to reveal to tell my mom soon.
I haven't been able to tell my mom all these years that a man who with his wife are my parent's best friends till this day almost attacked me but for a God sent interruption.
His wife was my moms high school classmate and they've remained friends ever since.

Infact I almost told her last week over the phone but I didn't,I'll rather do it face to face,I'm sure my mom will almost pass out to hear this and that was the reason I kept mute.
This is the reason I have an utmost disgust for people that take advantage of the innocence of a child and have no tolerance for child molesters.
They ought to be castrated.
Child molestation is a big evil in our soceity unfortunately most of it go unnoticed and the poor girls suffer alone.Thank God that I escaped

Hey,at least we don't kiss in public.We are a moral society! I saw a survey done in a hospital in Zaria,16% of females treated for STDs where under the age of 5!
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
I agree with you omegenaija, I think you should expose him babyosisi and don't let get trapped in like that.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2007
I-man:

Hey,at least we don't kiss in public.We are a moral society! I saw a survey done in a hospital in Zaria,16% of females treated for STDs where under the age of 5!

This just breaks my heart what these poor innocent girls have to endure and unfortunately most of these attackers are family members.
They say 1/3rd of all women become victims of actual assault in their lifetime,that is a high number
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Adurangba(f): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2007
omogenaija:

adura ngba if they do it which hopefully they wont and the guy likes it , wouldnt he come back for more ?

Omoge - u r mis - advising Igbo -

Ok - I rest my case - but Igbo, the only solution is to give it to this guy once, once and only once - a word is enough for the wise.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Igbobeauty(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2007
I'm not a hoe, I'm only 16 and I don't do that kind of stuff, so why would I do it with a total stranger And even if I were to do it, it sure wouldn't be with him.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by haywhy(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2007
Igbobeauty, this is NL & not everybody is worth replying!
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:35am On Jun 05, 2007
oh you're 16? Lol who wants to bet this dude is like 40. Disgusting

and you are right, osisi, pedophilia and such is a HUGE problem in our society thus my problem with people making Nigeria seem like a den of morality, it's not. I love my country but I refuse to be in denial about its problems.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Adurangba(f): 3:39am On Jun 05, 2007
@TOH

What are you saying? This happened in London - not in Nigeria.

@Igbo

You are not a hoe? Ok, u must be a cutlass instead? U are realy funny.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2007
Im talking about osisi's situation
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by Adurangba(f): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2007
Sorry o Theif.
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by nuclearboy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2009
@ Adura_Ngba

Hoe - Cutlass,
thiefofhearts - Thief

You're hilarious and just what the Doc ordered, , ,

You go marry me?

@ Igbobeauty

TELL HIM OFF. SUCH THINGS NEVER END WELL. AS TIMES GOES ON, HE'LL RATIONALIZE TO HIMSELF THAT A WOMAN'S NO MEANS YES AND MAYBE YOU JUST WANT HIM TO "TAKE CONTROL" - ENTER KIDNAP ETC. STOP IT NOW RATHERT THAN ALLOWING IT FESTER
Re: How Do I Get This Nigerian Perverted Stalker To Stop Calling Me! by ifele(m): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2009
the guy no be pervert. shebi na man he be. Girl yu should be careful who yu give yur phone # to.

Some guys are lonely and it has really bleeped them up.LOL. Make sure he does not know where yu live.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pedophilia 3 Times More Prevealent In African American Churches Exposed / THIS IS BARBARIC!!! Girl Strip Unclad For Stealing Fowl / Man Sets Record By Impregnating 3 Biological Sisters In The Same Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.