Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down (2859 Views)

5 Reasons Why Android Still Beats The Iphone / The Galaxy A Series! / 10 Reasons Android Beats The Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by beejayvince(m): 8:47am On Mar 20, 2020
The iPhone 12 will launch sometime this year if all goes as planned. Of course, we expect it to be a speed monster with really powerful specs. However, new information suggests that the device will even be more powerful than we probably expect.

We have now seen leaked benchmark scores of the iPhone 12. According to the results, the device will beat every Android phone of 2020 hands down. Even the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is not left out.

Chinese tech publication, ITHome, posted the benchmark scores on Weibo. The alleged Geekbench 5 result shows a sing-core score of 1,658 and a multi-core score of 4,612. These scores place the iPhone 12 on par with the latest iPad Pro. This means that it may even scorch many laptops in terms of raw processing power.

In comparison, the fastest Android phone on earth currently only scores 805 on single-core and 3,076 on multi-core tests. As a matter of fact, these scores already place it below the iPhone 11 Pro Max’s A13 Bionic chip with 1,334 on single-core and 3,517 on multi-core tests.

Although the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is currently the King of the Android Hill, it does not catch up with the processing power that the iPhone 12 will allegedly come with. The iPhone 12’s rumored A14 Bionic chipset obliterates the Galaxy S20 Ultra’s Snapdragon 865 by a wide margin.

According to the leaked benchmark result, the iPhone 12’s A14 Bionic processor will run at about 3.1GHz. It will use a 5nm manufacturing process.

Source:
https://www.smartphonecamp.com/iphone-12s-leaked-benchmark-scores-show-that-it-beats-the-samsung-galaxy-s20-hands-down/

Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by tillaman(m): 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Nawa oooo!!! Una go use camera occupy the whole backside of phone abeg I can only imagine what iPhone20 will look like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by Cadec007(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Watch how the Kirin 1000 beats this hands down......5nm you say?.... don't worry.... Huawei's got this... cool
Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by Cadec007(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2020
beejayvince:

Although the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra is currently the King of the Android Hill,it does not catch up with the processing power that the iPhone 12 will allegedly come with. The iPhone 12’s rumored A14 Bionic chipset obliterates the Galaxy S20 Ultra’s Snapdragon 865 by a wide margin.

According to the leaked benchmark result, the iPhone 12’s A14 Bionic processor will run at about 3.1GHz. It will use a 5nm manufacturing process.

Source:
https://www.smartphonecamp.com/iphone-12s-leaked-benchmark-scores-show-that-it-beats-the-samsung-galaxy-s20-hands-down/

@Blue That's until the P40 pro arrives....

@Blackthe Kirin 990 would deal with this...

@Red don't worry Huawei's Kirin 1000 would be a 3.4GHz and a 5nm+ processor......

#Team_Android
#Team_Huawei

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by GeoandSONSLTD: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Huawei be like: Hold my Beer Chloroquine grin

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by beejayvince(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2020
Cadec007:

@Blue That's until the P40 pro arrives....

@Blackthe Kirin 990 would deal with this...

@Red don't worry Huawei's Kirin 1000 would be a 3.4GHz and a 5nm+ processor......

#Team_Android
#Team_Huawei

LOL. Big Huawei fan, I guess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by fredie107(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2020
tillaman:
Nawa oooo!!! Una go use camera occupy the whole backside of phone abeg I can only imagine what iPhone20 will look like

grin grin grin grin
Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by Norman4real(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2020
Hehehhehe, phones are getting outrageously powerful. It's a shame that we never get to use that raw power to its full potential.
Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by Ishitinyourlife: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
I don't know what android game developers are waiting for actually, we have phones that can play first gen games like gta v already but we're still stalk with crabby apps and games when they could do a lot better, what use is having a processor faster than most computers on a phone If you're just gonna use it for your basic apps,common snapdragon 710 will run anything you throw at it comfortably not to talk of 845,855,865.
It's a waste of money for now.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by Iphone20: 2:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
tillaman:
I'm here
Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by tillaman(m): 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Iphone20:
I'm here
welcome iphone20 but we won’t be needing until the next 5 years na, why you dey show 5 years early

1 Like

Re: Iphone 12’s Leaked Benchmark Scores Show That It Beats The Galaxy S20 Hands Down by flexerking(m): 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ishitinyourlife:
I don't know what android game developers are waiting for actually, we have phones that can play first gen games like gta v already but we're still stalk with crabby apps and games when they could do a lot better, what use is having a processor faster than most computers on a phone If you're just gonna use it for your basic apps,common snapdragon 710 will run anything you throw at it comfortably not to talk of 845,855,865.
It's a waste of money for now.
i swear the worst of it all is "Gaming smartphones " like with that price u can get both a console n a decent gaming pc

(1) (Reply)

I Have 100k And Need A Phone With A Good Battery Life ,best Camera And Processor / Recommended A Good Phone Of 150 To 200k For A Gamer / Android 6.0 Marshmallows Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.