Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Serious Relationship (1554 Views)

Girlfriend Needed For Serious Relationship / Looking For A Serious Relationship. / Serious Relationship Needed For 2020/2021 Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Relationship by Michelline: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 29yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 3yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall,genotype AA a romantic guy, a christian and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks
Re: Serious Relationship by backtalkG(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2020
God fearing and still Yoruba again? this is too much

4 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by lewis512(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2020
I would have but seeing very Beautiful made me withdraw from the race, that’s what pursued me from my last relationship too ... I like something moderately Beautiful

Good luck in your search, wink ;DMichelle

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by 21cents: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
fair enough I'll commend your moderate standards.
I wish you good luck in your search dear Michelle.
peace!.
Re: Serious Relationship by Dzes: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Am a Single guy, am 31yrs old, well educated, am tall and average in body size. I work for a Noteable firm in lagos As an Engineer. I base in lagos. Will like to meet any serious free single lady in here for a serious relationship. Age should be from 20yrs upward, Lagos base or freely to come visit in Lagos will be preferable. Tribe and Religion isn't an issue for me.. will like to meet a Presentable and easy going person. My number 09028560743
Re: Serious Relationship by dorispray: 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
My name is withheld for good reasons but you can address me as "Arakunrin"

I'm 35, single-never married, currently resides in Lagos State and of course a Nigerian. I've got strong flair for entrepreneurship right from my early years thus i'm self employed.

I need a female companion for a serious friendship that will develop into a good relationship and eventually lead to marriage if it works out by his God's grace.

But here are few attributes I posses and which I'll want to see in the lady as well...

+ Very well-learned enough. (uncanny ability to think straight, read & write well with very good understanding)

+ Good Tolerance, Humility and
Intelligence.

+ Entrepreneurship mindset.

+God-fearing and honesty.(well versed with
the scriptures)

+ ICT & Agribusiness compliant.

Any lady within the age range of 25 - 31 years (preferably from South-western origin) can feel free to reach out to me via my email address posted on my signature timeline below, Or by simply sending me a DM/Quite and I will respond back accordingly.
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Michelline:
My name is Michelle...am a yoruba lady (but people say i dont look like one) am a working class lady, I am 29yrs..am tall and very beautiful ( u can bet your last kobo on that). I am very light skinned, loving, romantic and cook very well...I ended my relationship with my serial cheat of a boyfriend 3yrs ago and since then, falling in love has been very difficult for me....my mind is made up..I deserve to be happy again with the man of my dreams...I need a working class, moderately tall,genotype AA a romantic guy, a christian and most especially a God fearing Yoruba guy between d ages of 30-36yrs....pls help me push this to the front page..my dream guy might just be on this platform..thanks

Nice!
Re: Serious Relationship by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
cool
Re: Serious Relationship by mindsbeauty(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
am Anthony from Epe - Lagos
Can we chat up on WhatsApp with 08063894916, but I'm from Delta State

Michelline:
Re: Serious Relationship by Mayhuzzky(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2020
Michelline:
Hello beautiful I believe you are the one am waiting for.... Am Akin from Osun state Am a sound engineer and a fashion consultant also worked as a chef sometimes back so that means I can cook very well thats an added advantage...Am 36 years old.....AA genotype.....look no further dear because I believe we are meant to be,be ready for some good loving and affection because when i fall in love,no other girl matters, Am a good conversationalist,funny and down to earth....Add me on Whatsapp for a sizzling relationship 08101871660

Re: Serious Relationship by revilomichaels(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hi guys, I’m Rev
A graduate and I own my business. I’m 33 and I really wanna settle down latest at 34

I’m very Ugly, manageably tall and tiny.

I’m not very nice or the best guy in the world. But I’m sure that am a good Christian. Pm me let’s chat if u are in the east. I’m in Asaba presently

1 Like

Re: Serious Relationship by revilomichaels(m): 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2020
Michelline:

All the Best dear, I’m not AA and I’m not Yoruba. Wish u luck and pls share your testimony here when the wedding bell rings
Re: Serious Relationship by Mayhuzzky(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2020
Michelline:
Am still waiting for you to give me a chance to show you am God sent to you.... Am dead serious about settling down this year Corona virus is not even strong to stop it!!! Please add me on Whatsapp 08101871660 or send me a mail on Akinjamis7@gmail.com if you are scared of giving out your line!!! Like I said am serious...Am a Yoruba guy just clocked 36 this 21st March 2020 thats my picture above never wanted to send it but I wanted you to have a sneak peek of how i looked!!!! Michelle I want to have a family with you!!!! Am waiting for your response
Re: Serious Relationship by Powermind: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2020
Mayhuzzky:
Am still waiting for you to give me a chance to show you am God sent to you.... Am dead serious about settling down this year Corona virus is not even strong to stop it!!! Please add me on Whatsapp 08101871660 or send me a mail on Akinjamis7@gmail.com if you are scared of giving out your line!!! Like I said am serious...Am a Yoruba guy just clocked 36 this 21st March 2020 thats my picture above never wanted to send it but I wanted you to have a sneak peek of how i looked!!!! Michelle I want to have a family with you!!!! Am waiting for your response

This one is hor.ny smh

2 Likes

Re: Serious Relationship by Mayhuzzky(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2020
Powermind:

This one is hor.ny smh
sometimes I just wonder if it was human beings who gave birth to Apes like you....can't you just overlook things How does my message indicate am Hor.ny or whatever!!! Your brain faculty obviously has been affected by a tumor which is making you see things in another dimension!!! Nitwit.... Go to other threads and utter jargons and don't just derail people's post
Re: Serious Relationship by Jehnny01: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2020
Do you need a male friendly companion,
Do you want to have someone to chat and play with?
Are you in Abuja and interested in sexless friendship.
Kindly check him out @ jehnny01joy@gmail.com
It's should be mature, reasonable, fun and non-committal friendship.
No sex please
Re: Serious Relationship by eginwai(m): 3:50am On Apr 03, 2020
@Michelle, ur Number or mail?
Re: Serious Relationship by Michelline: 2:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Interested persons should send me a mail..
Re: Serious Relationship by nicedaddy(m): 6:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Hello Michelle. Good morning to you, My name is adebayo and am a business man. I live in Ogun state, Am AA by genotype. Can we chat on whatsapp please. My whatsapp number is 08149922488. A trial will convince you. Have a lovely week

Michelline:
Interested persons should send me a mail..
Re: Serious Relationship by Estherdqueen: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle grin grin grin
Re: Serious Relationship by Angelacruz: 7:04am On Feb 05, 2021
I swear
Powermind:

This one is hor.ny smh
Re: Serious Relationship by phazotron(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2021
Michelline:

Sent you a mail. But here's my number 08084697651
Re: Serious Relationship by dannyspeejay(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2021
I wish I was the one...but I don't have all diz abeg grin
Re: Serious Relationship by donkelvin10(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
I am Don Kelvin in need of a true relationship..... Whatsapp or contact me on +2349023630072
Re: Serious Relationship by kaybaba2016(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2021
A guy , dat based in Lagos,of 34 yrs, from eastern part of Nigeria, a graduate, working class, dark in complexion, average height also need a lady for serious relationship that will lead to marriage, BTW 22-- 30 ,she should be a working class, or have a bussiness any complexion, average height, and well endowed. She should be ready to settle down this year. 2021. Call or text 0708 205 9060 . ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Meet And Date People Here Nigerians Only (home And Abroad) / Lady Interested In Serious Minded Guy / My New Look.. Who Likes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.