Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better (2581 Views)

Eto'o Sensationally Claims Anelka Was Better Than Thierry Henry / Our Generation Was Better Than Messi And Cristiano's"- Ronaldo Delima / AFCON 2021: I Was Better Than Mendy – Egypt Keeper, Abou-Gabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by amaifehenry(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2020
Both Ronaldos played in different era. R9 played from the mid 90s to his sad decline in the mid 2000s. While Cr7 has maintained his form since his introduction to the game in 2002. Much thanks to his relatively injury free career. So a Twitter war is going on between fans. Who do you think was the greatest.
Cc: lalasticlala, cc: seun, cc: mynd44

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Aammee77: 9:57am On Mar 20, 2020
The phenomenon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Davash222(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Both are exceptional.

R9 has every trophy in his collections except UCL
R7 is yet to add World Cup to his collections.

Winning balon d’or 5 times is not what every footballer can achieve, so , I’ll choose R7 over R9.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by amaifehenry(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2020
In terms of raw talent? Did you watch Ronaldo delima play at his peak
Davash222:
Both are exceptional.

Winning balon d’or 5 times is not what every footballer can achieve, so , I’ll choose R7 over R9.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Davash222(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2020
amaifehenry:
In terms of raw talent? Did you watch Ronaldo delima play at his peak
CR7 tripled whatever delima did .

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Lordapson23(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

U still don't get it... No one's talking about trophies or personal accolades.. Did u watch Delima in his prime?

D dude put in less work/training in his late years cause he was mostly injured, matter of fact, he was inactive for close to three years cause he was recuperating from a knee surgery and he still managed to pick up 'FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR' award in 2002 cause of his world cup exploits, scoring in every match except one and later registered two against great Khan in the final.. I'm sure u know how he green he was at Madrid, scoring 83goals in 127matches, with a bad knee...

Did u also know that Delima picked up his first FIFA world player award at just 20? Dont forget he also played against beasts in form of defenders, compared to the overfed babies we have now..

El phenomenon isn't just random title.. D dude was simply exceptional...

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by ominilongest(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lol
C question
They are not on the same level
Cr7 hands down mehn

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Papadoh(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
I love Cristiano Ronaldo dearly and i think he is one of the greatest ever, BUT El fenomeno (R9) at his peak was out of this freaking world.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by puremaker7(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lordapson23:

U still don't get it... No one's talking about trophies or personal accolades.. Did u watch Delima in his prime?

D dude put in less work/training in his late years cause he was mostly injured, matter of fact, he was inactive for close to three years cause he was recuperating from a knee surgery and he still managed to pick up 'FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR' award in 2002 cause of his world cup exploits, scoring in every match except one and later registered two against great Khan in the final.. I'm sure u know how he green he was at Madrid, scoring 83goals in 127matches, with a bad knee...

Did u also know that Delima picked up his first FIFA world player award at just 20? Dont forget he also played against beasts in form of defenders, compared to the overfed babies we have now..

El phenomenon isn't just random title.. D dude was simply exceptional...
oga forget I watched Delima, but Ororo ronaldo is better..
atleast you cant blame me for Delima injury now

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Lordapson23(m): 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
puremaker7:
oga forget I watched Delima, but Ororo ronaldo is better..
atleast you cant blame me for Delima injury now

Ok

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Ereolamide: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
El phenomena all the way.

This guy made me love football and Brazil national team.

Dribble, Goal scoring, speed, this man had it all

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by puremaker7(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by gibzzhd: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:
Both are exceptional.

I did pick Ronaldo 3 over CR7 5
Ronaldo the phenomenon had many competitors while CR7 had only Messi to contend with

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Astark: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
The one with world cup tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by lacastre: 6:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is somehow hard for me...i can only analyse can't pick one over the other
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by revilomichaels(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:
Both are exceptional.

Oil dey Your Head Baba!!
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Horlacares: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
CR7 all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Homers123(m): 2:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Even CR7 will pick O Fenomeno over himself, simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by zikcash(m): 5:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Ororo.....jare
Love Dem both but cr7 always the best cause he has given us talent and consistency

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by chiboy1116: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Davash222:

eh ? Talent wise ? Ronaldo shouldn't even be there , he's not the most talented player , he's not even in my top 10 tbh . But dude is hardworking af

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Lordapson23(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2020
chiboy1116:
eh ? Talent wise ? Ronaldo shouldn't even be there , he's not the most talented player , he's not even in my top 10 tbh . But dude is hardworking af

God bless u
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Femzaremz(m): 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Papadoh:
I love Cristiano Ronaldo dearly and i think he is one of the greatest ever, BUT El fenomeno (R9) at his peak was out of this freaking world.
you took those words right from my mouth!
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by lexyman(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
One is Ajepako one is Ajebutter .... they played different role , but if i am a coach i will pick Cr7 .... he can serve 2 purpose or more purposes .

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Emmanuel226(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
amaifehenry:
Both Ronaldos played in different era. R9 played from the mid 90s to his sad decline in the mid 2000s. While CR7 has maintained his form since his introduction to the game in 2002. Much thanks to his relatively injury free career. So a Twitter war is going on between fans. Who do you think was the greatest.
Cc: lalasticlala, cc: seun, cc: mynd44
wawuu dis guy issa genius shocked
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Emmanuel226(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
lexyman:
One is Ajepako one is Ajebutter .... they played different role , but if i am a coach i will pick Cr7 .... he can serve 2 purpose or more purposes .
yeah
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Emmanuel226(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
chiboy1116:
if him no dey ur top ten,den go hug Corona virus na,shebi dat one go dey ur top ten?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Emmanuel226(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Homers123:
Even CR7 will pick O Fenomeno over himself, simple as that.
Messi fan and hater spotted wink

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Emmanuel226(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Astark:
The one with world cup tongue
go die na, Messi don win international trophy before??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Homers123(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Emmanuel226:
Messi fan and hater spotted wink
I'm not a Messi fan and this is not about hate, just reality.
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Emmanuel226(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Homers123:
I'm not a Messi fan and this is not about hate, just reality.
hmm ok,oh
But can u please analyse Pele vs Ronaldo delimma for me??

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Homers123(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Emmanuel226:
hmm ok,oh
But can u please analyse Pele vs Ronaldo delimma for me??
I won't be able to really talk about because the gene rational gap between them is too much but De Lima is more of a better Talent in my own opinion.
Re: Ronaldo Delima And Cristiano Ronaldo: Who Was Better by Emmanuel226(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
Homers123:
I won't be able to really talk about because the gene rational gap between them is too much but De Lima is more of a better Talent in my own opinion.
ok jus like Messi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Signs Ngolo Kante's Brother (pics) / Gunner's Trophyless Season / Is Austin Ejide Is Better Than Austin Enyeama ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.