Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders : : What Are Your Goals For 2011 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders : : What Are Your Goals For 2011 (583 Views)

FG Assures Payment Of Salaries Before Christmas, To Upgrade Financial Management / A Proven Way To Achieve Your Goals / Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders : : What Are Your Goals For 2011 by fabileh: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2010
what are your goals for 2011
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders : : What Are Your Goals For 2011 by aybanky(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2010
@fabileh. I thought you were going to start this thread telling us about your goals. lol.

Anyway, 2011, hmmm,
As an Internet entrepreneur and co-founder of ScoopAfrica.com, my plans for 2011, among others, are to:
1. help grow ScoopAfrica.com to indeed become Africa's foremost personal and company profile database on the web!
2. provide unbeatable marketing support for organizations on our database, and help career people connect with their most desired jobs on the African continent.
3. to become one of the fastest growing websites in Nigeria.
Re: Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders : : What Are Your Goals For 2011 by iice(f): 4:49am On Dec 28, 2010
Hmmm i'll post what i posted in another thread:

Expand my empire. . .may the force be with me grin
Spend atleast 2 weeks at the beach
Go to the cinema more

(1) (Reply)

Hi Evry Body / Trainees Urgently Wanted / Magazine Contributors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.