Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Jews And Romans=europeans Lied And Changed His Meaningful Igbo Names... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Jews And Romans=europeans Lied And Changed His Meaningful Igbo Names... (451 Views)

40 American Students Take Igbo Names After Tracing Ancestry To Igboland / 60 Igbo Names & Their Meaning / Beautiful Igbo Names For Baby Boys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jews And Romans=europeans Lied And Changed His Meaningful Igbo Names... by Udochukwujude: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
JEWS AND ROMANS=EUROPEANS LIED AND CHANGED his MEANINGFUL IGBO NAMES...

Rome claimed in your New Testament that their brother Jesus Christ changed the sacred and perfect laws of YA as new laws were given to him. Tufiakwa!!!

No new law was given to anyone for no one has, or can receive authority to change the Words of YA-HU'UWA (ANYA'ANWU).
The words of YA are perfect and cannot be changed.
Confirm this from your Christian Bible in Matthew 5:17-21.

Meanwhile, the name of YA's anointed was not Yahshua or Yahushua or Yahusha. His true names were Meaningful Igbo names. He was called Ya-hu'Shi'ya Ha Mashiri'YA (Shi=Owerri Ascent).

IGBO MEANING OF THE NAME OF THE ANOINTED OF YA==

YA-HU'SHI'YA MEANS:
"YA-HU'UWA (YAHUWA) TOLD HIM..."
"HA=THEY".
MASHIRI'YA MEANS: "PLEASING TO HIM/PLEASANT TO HIM".
Ya-hu'Shi'ya Ha Mashiri'YA means: Ya-Hu'Uwa (YAHUWA) told him, they (Black/Brown people=Igbos) are Pleasing to YA-HU'UWA (YA).

HOW THE JEWS/ROME=EUROPEANS AND ARABS CHANGED MY NAMES.

'Ya-hu'Shi'ya' was changed to: Yahushua, Yahusha, Jesus, Isah etc
'Ha' was not Changed
'Mashiri'YA' was changed to Mashiyack by the Jews and changed to Messiah in English by the Christians.

The Jews call me Yahushua HaMashiyack while Rome through Christianity calls me Jesus Christ the Messiah and Islam calls me Isah. However, I am yours truly,
Ya-Hu'Shi'ya Ha Mashiri'YA (was Igbo~Still Igbo).

Wake-up my Black (Igbo) people.
This is the end of this System of things. Wake-up now!!

Ndewo'nu!!!!

Join us on telegram or Whatsapp for more knowledge of the truth
Re: Jews And Romans=europeans Lied And Changed His Meaningful Igbo Names... by BeerParlour: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Wake-up
Re: Jews And Romans=europeans Lied And Changed His Meaningful Igbo Names... by daveP(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2020
Crappiest analysis I've seen in decades.... Wonder how he'll connect this to gematria values... Smh
Re: Jews And Romans=europeans Lied And Changed His Meaningful Igbo Names... by Opiletool(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Which kind rubbish be this for christ sake.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Offers Scholarship To Corn Seller’s Son Who Made A Portrait Of Him / How The Name Osogbo Was Formed / Young Rivers Beauty Queen Touched Many Lives On 'world Children's Day'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.