Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Please, I Want You People(nl) To Help Me Out. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please, I Want You People(nl) To Help Me Out. (746 Views)

How Can I Find Programmers And Investors To Help Me Build My Social Network. / 14 Coding Challenges To Help You Train Your Brain / Any Netbeans User To Help Me Out Of This Hook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Want You People(nl) To Help Me Out. by Mcsheda(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2010
Please, i want you people(NL) to help me out.
Have been having this puzzle on what career to choice.
First, i been think about being a mechanic engineer only because i believe i can gain employment in the labour market easily but i don't know anything about it.
Secondly, i love to be a software engineer. because i know sumtin about it nd i really have interest in it, but i'm having doubt dat i cann't gain employment with it. because i don't know where they (computer science) work.
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD TELL ME WHERE A SOFTWARE ENGINEER WORK AND WHAT KIND OF WORK CAN HE/SHE DO.
Re: Please, I Want You People(nl) To Help Me Out. by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2010
dont do a course cos u think u will get employed.

follow your heart. go for software.

i studied mechanical engineering but code for a living.
Re: Please, I Want You People(nl) To Help Me Out. by tomX1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
well @poster,

(1) (Reply)

Nid U Guys Help / Gamers Virtual Machine / Software Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.