Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,670 members, 7,820,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports (1276 Views)

Wike Declares Public Holiday, Orders Shutdown Of Businesses As Tinubu Visits / Insecurity: NCC Orders Shutdown of Telecom Sites In Zamfara State For 2 Weeks / Buhari Approves Four International Airports As Special Economic Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by bankole200(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2020
The Federal Government has ordered the shutdown of three international airports in the country to curb the spread of coronavirus.

The Director-General of the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), Musa Nuhu, disclosed this in a statement on Thursday.

He said the three airports include Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, Kano; Akanu Ibiam International Airport, Enugu; and the Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa.

The three airports will be closed from March 21, 2020.

However, he said the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja and the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos would still be open but no flight operations will be allowed from the 13 COVID-19 (Coronavirus) high-risk countries.
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by Babatunde40(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2020
I heard this last week
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by ignitewatch(m): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Ok

Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by FemiMaduka(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
TM
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by brightology3: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
KO
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by Inkling(f): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't knowo why our president always take much time before he take decision which require common sense.

www.ewatomi.com
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by colgate: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
really
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by LosC: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Rubbish Gov't.
Enugu aiport has not been working since last year.
They're not done with their useless renovation. Probably, this is the easiest way to prolong the repair since the FG said that the airport will be reopened on the last day of March 2020

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
I heard this last week

Go and check for Corona virus because you seem to be hearing things.
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by agabusta: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good.
Re: FG Orders Shutdown Of Three International Airports by mytime24(f): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
I heard this last week
I heard my tomorrow cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Arrest Bishop Of Nsuka, Godfrey Igwebuike Onah - Governor Ganduje's Aide Fumes / Borno Farmers Killed By BokoHaram Didn’t Get Clearance To Work On Rice Fields-FG / Yoruba Elders Have Declared Their Support For Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.