Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators (1259 Views)

2023: Aggrieved APC Presidential Aspirants, Senators Revolt / Aggrieved APC Presidential Aspirants, Senators Revolt / Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by NewsOneNigeria1: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
Apostle Okikijesu has released new scary prophecies.

NewsOne Nigeria reports that Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry, released new scary prophecies on Saturday, revealing that President Muhammadu Buhari will mourn and that godfathers in the country will die.

Apostle Okikijesu in a series of prophecies to journalists on Saturday asked Nigerians to pray urgently on President Buhari's behalf.

The popular cleric said some presidential aspirants for the 2023 election may not see the end of 2020.

Apostle Okikijesu added that some political Godfathers and senators will die, as Satan had planned to kill them. He prophesied that a male and female lawmaker will lose their lives.

"They should pray against what can happen that can make the president of the country to bow his head in sorrow.

”They should pray fervently against whatever will make the president to weep. Pray to avert mourning at the Presidential Villa,” Apostle Okikijesu said.

READ MORE: https://newsoneng.com/2020/08/30/apostle-okikijesu-releases-scary-prophecies-on-buharis-family-death-of-2023-presidential-aspirants-senators/

Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by majamajic(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
This just a guess work , he should narrow it down a bit

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by ThatFairGuy1: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Do we need a soothsayer for this normality?

The popular cleric said some presidential aspirants for the 2023 election may not see the end of 2020.
Apostle Okikijesu added that some political Godfathers and senators will die, as Satan had planned to kill them. He prophesied that a male and female lawmaker will lose their lives.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by Amotolongbo(f): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Yahoo ni Pastor
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by Bsure: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
How many prophets don predict buhari death, then man still dey kampe
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by Kriss216: 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
How many times Buhari go die

I wish Buhari is alive to see how clerics are ridiculing his name.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by emeijeh(m): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kriss216:
How many times Buhari go die

I wish Buhari is alive to see how clerics are ridiculing his name.
Really?
Is he dead already?
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by ERockson: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by GboyegaD(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
People die na, so no biggie.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Death can take anyone irrespective of your age, Political office, Position, Finacial Power or Whatever..

What Matters is that you don't Die without Surrendering to JESUS.

That's where the Problem lies.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by ThiagoKid(m): 4:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Yawn..... When will bubu die?
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by saheedbadmus(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
man No be God...only Allah swt as the final say... you can only predict But na only God fit give the final say
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by TAYO124: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=NewsOneNigeria1 post=93392608
READ MORE: https://newsoneng.com/2020/08/30/apostle-okikijesu-releases-scary-prophecies-on-buharis-familhy-death-of-2023-presidential-aspirants-senators/[/quote]

You should know the difference between mere advice & prophecy, this is no prophecy At all. He should learn from his matters in the art like primate Ayodele.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2020
If you're a genuine prophet you mention the person by his name. Nnamdi Kanu predicted that Buhari will die in office, Buhari died in office; he predicted that Abba Kyari will die, Abba Kyari died; he said Issa Funtua was the next, Issa Funtua was the next; He again said Maman Daura will be next, where is Maman Daura today? That's what is called Prophecy.

Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by hollah123: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
If you're a genuine prophet you mention the person by his name. Nnamdi Kanu predicted that Buhari will die in office, Buhari died in office; he predicted that Abba Kyari will die, Abba Kyari died; he said Issa Funtua was the next, Issa Funtua was the next; He again said Maman Daura will be next, where is Maman Daura today? That's what is called Prophecy.
buhari died in office?as in u people are just unbelievable,this is propaganda taken too far n y Biafra will never come
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
hollah123:
buhari died in office?as in u people are just unbelievable,this is propaganda taken too far n y Biafra will never come
I won't blame you much knowing you're from the Zoo where people don't reason properly apart from what they are told by their known never sincere politicians. I will give you few tips to ponder over. Look the below pictures and and tell me you couldn't understand any scenario that played therein especially the first and second pic.

Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by bossvinqualad25(m): 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
They should keep playing bet with their vision,for your fumigation and general cleaning call us to get it done for you in a professional way.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by hollah123: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
I won't blame you much knowing you're from the Zoo where people don't reason properly apart from what they are told by their known never sincere politicians. I will give you few tips to ponder over. Look the below pictures and and tell me you couldn't understand any scenario that played therein especially the first and second pic.
u are just a fool,u call Nigeria a zoo n your families are still in Nigeria,what does that make them? Animals.
Meaning your parents inclusive are animals,all it takes to support ipob is to b brain dead.u Post edited n Photoshop pictures to deceive your fellow fools.

U people never cease to amaze me
first it was cloning then an impostor n after that body double then he's finally dead.

u n your leader claim the man in aso rock is a Sudanese right, Nnamdi Kanu was banned from coming to Nigeria n not Sudan,y not go to Sudan and show us the man's family?
At least he can go there?see ehn I believe buhari is not wise but his stupidity is better than Igbos wisdom n that's y a man with no certificate will always defeat fools with their so called qualifications
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by rolams(m): 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2020
You all want to trend abi? We don hear.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
hollah123:
u are just a fool,u call Nigeria a zoo n your families are still in Nigeria,what does that make them? Animals.
Meaning your parents inclusive are animals,all it takes to support ipob is to b brain dead.u Post edited n Photoshop pictures to deceive your fellow fools.

U people never cease to amaze me
first it was cloning then an impostor n after that body double then he's finally dead.

u n your leader claim the man in aso rock is a Sudanese right, Nnamdi Kanu was banned from coming to Nigeria n not Sudan,y not go to Sudan and show us the man's family?
At least he can go there?see ehn I believe buhari is not wise but his stupidity is better than Igbos wisdom
n that's y a man with no certificate will always defeat fools with their so called qualifications
What exactly were you struggling to say in the above emboldened write-ups? You should at least calm down a little bit maybe I could understand what you were struggling to say, because you obviously were typing out of frustrations and devastations.

Anyway let me react on the few words you managed to spell correctly.

1) Yes I know I and my family are entrapped in the Zoo, it doesn't mean we're your fellow animals because we reason like human beings which is why we're struggling to get out from the zoo and go back to our blessed land of Chukwu Okike Abiama. When I spoke with the Mayor of Boston of the United States of America last year, I made it clear to him that I'm a Biafran and that Biafra is a Nation entrapped by British government in a British company called Nigeria in West Africa, he couldn't help but laughed probably because I referred to Nigeria as a British company which is true by the way.

2) Did you say photoshop pictures? This very picture I attached below again is where the supposed Buhari and his family took a photo in AsoRock and they refused him to stand at the centre of the Nigeria cote of arm on the floor which is a specific place for the president, instead it was Yusuf Buhari that posed at the centre while the supposed Buhari (A president and commander in chief of armed forces of federal republic of Nigeria) was standing beside like a visitor. That red carpet and the Nigeria cote of arm on it is not by mistake, it is a rightful position of the president and not Yusuf, no matter what they cover up, there are certain things they can't bastardize as far as Nigeria's integrity is concerned and that was one of it, Yusuf was standing there as Buhari's junior and the Stanger wearing Buhari's facial mask can not stand there because he in not Buhari.

These are the things you would have known without being told if only you had at least a malfunctional brain. I'm now educating you even though you may claim to disagree to save some face.

Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by hollah123: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
What exactly were you struggling to say in the above emboldened write-ups? You should at least calm down a little bit maybe I could understand what you were struggling to say, because you obviously were typing out of frustrations and devastations.

Anyway let me react on the few words you managed to spell correctly.

1) Yes I know I and my family are entrapped in the Zoo, it doesn't mean we're your fellow animals because we reason like human beings which is why we're struggling to get out from the zoo and go back to our blessed land of Chukwu Okike Abiama. When I spoke with the Mayor of Boston of the United States of America last year, I made it clear to him that I'm a Biafran and that Biafra is a Nation entrapped by British government in a British company called Nigeria in West Africa, he couldn't help but laughed probably because I referred to Nigeria as a British company which is true by the way.

2) Did you say photoshop pictures? This very picture I attached below again is where the supposed Buhari and his family took a photo in AsoRock and they refused him to stand at the centre of the Nigeria cote of arm on the floor which is a specific place for the president, instead it was Yusuf Buhari that posed at the centre while the supposed Buhari (A president and commander in chief of armed forces of federal republic of Nigeria) was standing beside like a visitor. That red carpet and the Nigeria cote of arm on it is not by mistake, it is a rightful position of the president and not Yusuf, no matter what they cover up, there are certain things they can't bastardize as far as Nigeria's integrity is concerned and that was one of it, Yusuf was standing there as Buhari's junior and the Stanger wearing Buhari's facial mask can not stand there because he in not Buhari.

These are the things you would have known without being told if only you had at least a malfunctional brain. I'm now educating you ev though you may claim to disagree to save some face.

I repeat u are a fool,y don't u travel out with your Biafra passport?
I guess u are spending Biafra currency now?
u fools never learn,by the time we are through with u your brain will go back to factory settings

u people keep proving it day by day that Igbos are miscreants n illiterates,just imagine analysis from someone that wants to b seen as sensible.

Can u prove it beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law that buhari is dead?
stop foolish yourself with what your 100 metres senior scammer told u,I know if u are picked up to come n prove your allegation now all u will scream is injustice.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 9:03am On Aug 31, 2020
hollah123:
I repeat u are a fool,y don't u travel out with your Biafra passport?
I guess u are spending Biafra currency now?
u fools never learn,by the time we are through with u your brain will go back to factory settings

u people keep proving it day by day that Igbos are miscreants n illiterates,just imagine analysis from someone that wants to b seen as sensible.

Can u prove it beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law that buhari is dead?
stop foolish yourself with what your 100 metres senior scammer told u,I know if u are picked up to come n prove your allegation now all u will scream is injustice.

Like I said, as a Fulani nomadic terrorist bastards that you're, I only expect my assertions to torment you and your evil Islamic agenda and not like you don't know the truth even when numerous evidences has been glaring at your faces of terrorism.

When you're through with us grin grin grin you're even more foolish than I thought, I can bet anything that you that's typing this senseless cabbage from one grass roofed hut in a remote forest in Zamfara is a complete novice and insignificant nonentity in the scheme of the activities, and you're here yapping when "we" are through with your terrorist father. If you feel that it's so easy as you thought, come down to Aba, Onitsha or Port Harcourt and raise your voice about IPOB, you will no longer exist by the same way most of you don't exist. No more time for diplomatic analyses.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by hollah123: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Like I said, as a Fulani nomadic terrorist bastards that you're, I only expect my assertions to torment you and your evil Islamic agenda and not like you don't know the truth even when numerous evidences has been glaring at your faces of terrorism.

When you're through with us grin grin grin you're even more foolish than I thought, I can bet anything that you that's typing this senseless cabbage from one grass roofed hut in a remote forest in Zamfara is a complete novice and insignificant nonentity in the scheme of the activities, and you're here yapping when "we" are through with your terrorist father. If you feel that it's so easy as you thought, come down to Aba, Onitsha or Port Harcourt and raise your voice about IPOB, you will no longer exist by the same way most of you don't exist. No more time for diplomatic analyses.
b4 u come for me go after those using u as shooting practice first, u were dealt with via Python dance n nothing happened so y d senseless chest beating now?

To u anybody that doesn't support your terrorist agenda is an Islamic terrorist,keep living in fools paradise Biafra u ain't getting n presidency we no go give u.
if e pain u go n hug transformer
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
hollah123:
b4 u come for me go after those using u as shooting practice first, u were dealt with via Python dance n nothing happened so y d senseless chest beating now?

To u anybody that doesn't support your terrorist agenda is an Islamic terrorist,keep living in fools paradise Biafra u ain't getting n presidency we no go give u.
if e pain u go n hug transformer
This is why you shouldn't be making noise more than those that are active in the activities. You may try to find out why the army ordered their men not to be moving around the towns on their uniform after the Enugu incident.
Re: Apostle Okikijesu Predicts Death Of 2023 Presidential Aspirants, Senators by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
I wish this comes to pass

(1) (Reply)

Zone 2023 Nigerian Presidential Ticket To Igbo - Senator Obi / Obama The New Jagaban Of US Politics Has Done It Again. / Uche Maduagwu Working For The Illuminati?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.