Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

GDI Engine Owners, How Have You Been Dealing With Carbon Build Up On Intake Valv - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / GDI Engine Owners, How Have You Been Dealing With Carbon Build Up On Intake Valv (1174 Views)

Mustibishi Gdi Space Wagon Fault / Mitsubishi Gdi Brainbox Needed / Smart ForTwo Explodes After Owner Accidentally Fills Air Intake With Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GDI Engine Owners, How Have You Been Dealing With Carbon Build Up On Intake Valv by Agbabiakara: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2020
If you own a car that is equipped with GDI engine, you may be experiencing cold start misfire, high fuel consumption and probably loss of power. This may be due to carbon build up on the intake valves of your GDI engine. If it is confirmed or you are suspecting that there is carbon build up on the intake valves of you engine, how you have you been tackling the issue or intend to tackle the issue?
Re: GDI Engine Owners, How Have You Been Dealing With Carbon Build Up On Intake Valv by Agbabiakara: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Have been trying to research the best method of removing the carbon with less stress( without having to remove the intake manifold). Yet to see very effective method without intake manifold removal.
Re: GDI Engine Owners, How Have You Been Dealing With Carbon Build Up On Intake Valv by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gazzuzz

(1) (Reply)

Stubborn Check Emission System! (50k bounty) / My Mechanic Advised Me To Top My Engine Oil. / Ball Joint Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.