Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Trending Document In Abia State Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Document In Abia State Now (2134 Views)

Those Who Signed Nigeria Amalgamation Document In 1914 / Breaking News. Kano State Now Producing Onions Juice!!! / Ebonyi State Now Home For Both Local And Foreign Investors(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Document In Abia State Now by Iceathome(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Since yesterday, a document has been circulating online . I even saw the document myself on a news forum.
The said document was signed by the current governor of Abia State before he was made T.A Orji and his son.

Ikpeazu took an oath that the spirits they worship should deal with him if he fails in his undertaking.

The document was found the day EFCC went for investigation/search at the former governor and son's home in Umuahia.

No wonder the state was in mess.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by johnmartus(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
My name is Kamsiyochukwu... please ignore this Anambra man. The inferiority complex is what we are talking about.

They ridiculing Abia but they came here hustling.

1 Like

Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Keep in mind that the document is probably fake.

1. There is no Hindu God called harashima.

2. It looks like a poorly done photocopy.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by OdefaGirl(f): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Curse upon yourself and family,
Curse upon State kee you there......

1 Like

Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by NaijaMutant(f): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by Sanchiworld(f): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
kikero:

And the name is a Japanese name

1 Like

Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Iceathome:
Since yesterday, a document has been circulating online . I even saw the document myself on a news forum.
The said document was signed by the current governor of Abia State before he was made T.A Orji and his son.

Ikpeazu took an oath that the spirits they worship should deal with him if he fails in his undertaking.

The document was found the day EFCC went for investigation/search at the former governor and son's home in Umuahia.

If the document is true, then the last paragraph is my problem

Why include abia state as a whole in his oath of allegiance?
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by lagdmark(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Iceathome:

Help!, This OP brain is infected with lassa fever.
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by BlackfireX: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
In which country??
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by u11ae1013: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mcheeew robish
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
I can forge a better document.
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by bender79: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
kikero:

You people always debunk everything all for partisanship.Smh
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by sapientia(m): 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hehehehehe

No be only Hashirama

Even Emperor Madara

But wait ooo

This must be an educated Juju.
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
bender79:
You people always debunk everything all for partisanship.Smh

Well, considering the fact that 1) I am not from Abia state 2) do not infact support either PDP or APC, 3) regard T.A Orji ,and Ikpeazu as bad governors, and wish they were never in power over Abians (and infact, I backed Alex Otti in 2015 for the governorship and was sad when he lost) 4) I lived in Abia state for some time, at the start of TA's rule and saw where things were going...and did not like it at all 5.Was very glad when Orji Uzor Kalu got jailed, infact it was really good news.

The point is, Ikpeazu is not a good enough governor. We do not need a fake oath to a non-existent Hindu god to prove that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Interesting...
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by bender79: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
kikero:

Well, considering the fact that 1) I am not from Abia state 2) do not infact support either PDP or APC, 3) regard T.A Orji ,and Ikpeazu as bad governors, and wish they were never in power over Abians (and infact, I backed Alex Otti in 2015 for the governorship and was sad when he lost) 4) I lived in Abia state for some time, at the start of TA's rule and saw where things were going...and did not like it at all 5.Was very glad when Orji Uzor Kalu got jailed, infact it was really good news.

The point is, Ikpeazu is not a good enough governor. We do not need a fake oath to a non-existent Hindu god to prove that.
So how does
this invalidate the document? I'm not saying that the document is original either, howev
er, knowing the antecedents of our politicians
, documents like that shouldn't be wished away by a blanket statement.
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by cRobo: 5:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
There is freedom of religion

Just because someone is Christian/Muslim doesn't mean very other religion is evil

Tire for Nigerians and hypocrisy

I won't say a word
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by Kiaka8: 7:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Interesting...
[/s]
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by devilmaycry: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
sapientia:
Hehehehehe

No be only Hashirama

Even Emperor Madara

But wait ooo

This must be an educated Juju.

General Minato grin
Re: Trending Document In Abia State Now by LivingSage: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mu.mu everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nigeria Has Upgraded From Animal Kingdom To Animated Kingdom / Jewish Worshippers In Abia Hold All Night Vigil For Biafra Heroes- Pictures / The Mugbamugba War – Second Attempt By Yorubas To Regain Control Of Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.