Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Testimony On Ragp - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Testimony On Ragp (189 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / Lady Who Waited For Many Years Before Welcoming Her Daughter, Shares testimony / Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Testimony On Ragp by JPIC(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
#BOOOOOOOOOM #BOOOOOOOOOM�������������AS E DEY HOT*

#Ladies and Gentlemen, esteemed partners of the #RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP)NATION, friends and family members.....On this beautiful DAY #FRIDAY 20TH OF MARCH....2020....Another eagle has just landed from the stable of TEAM #NOSIKETELECOM

A BEAUTIFUL MOTHER,A #MILITARY WIFE, THAT MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE MEET ON FACEBOOK AND SHE TOLD HER ABOUT RAGP OPPORTUNITY SHE GRABBED IT AND TODAY SHE HAS STARTED HITTING D MILLION'S IN RAGP,

JOIN ME WITH A STANDING AND CLAPPING OVATION AND THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE AS I UNVEIL the ARRIVAL OF OUR LATEST UNSTOPPABLE SMART LEADER 4RM IKORODU OFFICE

Right from the word Go, She has never relent in hiz pursuit to hit the mark and that She has done in less than 12 months

A committed team player, a passionate go-getter, encourager, a dependable ally and a very focussed individual with an enviable knack for producing uncommon results and surmounting both real and unforeseen challenges..

And so Ladies and Gentlemen, partners and prospects....it is with pride that I step into my 16-inches high CANVAS to announce the newest and latest *500K INTL FUND RECIPIENT in no less a person than the ever Courageous and internationally known # SADIYA DANJUMA all the way from IKORODU, LAGOS

WHO WILL BE MY NEXT BOOOOOOOOOOOM����

#500K #DONE AND #DUSTED FOR
SADIBEST

�SO LET'S GO FOR 2M,3M,4M AND 6M

RAGP.... PLEASE WHERE ELSE THIS WONDERS HAPPENS??

#RAGP OOOOO���

#TEAMNOSIKETELECOM
#SADIBEST
#TEAMCHOSENONE
#TEAMRAGPISGOOD
#TEAMLAGOS
#TEAMIKORODU
#RAGPNATION

CONGRATULATIONS������

(1) (Reply)

Survey Closed / Most People Dont Know Why Their Hospital Bills Are Expensive And How To Pay Less / Learn And Trade Forex With Available Signals Doing 30-40+ In Profits Daily..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.