Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her (753 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / How Can A Guy Touch You Because He Bought Shawarma For You? — Pastor Asks Ladies / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her by Aboks(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Things are really happening in this world and a lot are seeking for popularity due to the signs of the end time, many prophetess and Prophet will arise.

Matthew 24:24

24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

Minister Mrs. Veronica who is the author of Life of Faith and Prosperity Ministry, Asaba, Delta State, has offered an awesome expression and offer answer for everyone with corona virus.

She said this yesterday during a faith gathering she was offering a message and said that any one that has intercourse to her will be cured of this deadly disease.

She said that her crucial earth is to fix richness issues in men and once any of them lays down with her and her body liquid contacts his cucumber, such a man will be mended of his corona virus.

She proceeded to give her telephone number so any man with such an issue can reach her for a meeting. She took to her facebook page to compose the message at the beginning of today.

1 John 4:1-6

1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, 3 but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world. 4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 5 They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world, and the world listens to them. 6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/d7c88b4116d782d092b95975d4b072cc

Pastors of nowadays and s3x na 5&6

Re: End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her by kinglee007(m): 12:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nnamdi, forget datiur chloroquine. Nna, i have found an alternative cure. The name is "VERO-LIQUINE". Nna come to Asaba and collect ya own dose o!
Re: End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her by Humanoid01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Isn't that Latasha Emmanuel, the pastor who preaches with her boobs on display?
Re: End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Humanoid01:
Isn't that Latasha Emmanuel, the pastor who preaches with her boobs on display?

Pls what's the name of her church and location?? cool cool
Re: End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her by AntiChristian: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Contractkiller go and kill this one from OP!
Re: End Time : Female Pastor Asks All Corona Virus Patient To Come & Sleep With Her by ContractKiller: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Gladly! Because this nonsense has nothing to do with the teachings of Christ anywhere in the Bible!
Give me her address, I'll even do the job for free! I won't charge my usual fee of 1 million dollars!

AntiChristian:
Contractkiller go and kill this one from OP!

(1) (Reply)

Is There A God?6 Compelling Facts That He Exists / Opinion:six Reasons Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The True Christians / We Have Lived Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.