Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Lukaku ‘I Didn’t Have The Energy To Stay At Manchester United ‘ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku ‘I Didn’t Have The Energy To Stay At Manchester United ‘ (326 Views)

Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / I Don’t Know Why I Didn’t Award Penalty To Nigeria – Turkish Referee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku ‘I Didn’t Have The Energy To Stay At Manchester United ‘ by Sammuel1920(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Former Manchester united Striker, Romelu Lukaku stated, I didn’t have the energy to stay at Manchester United though Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants me to remain at Old Trafford ahead of my move to Inter Milan.

Lukaku in an interview said, “every player encounter one bad year in their carrier.It was just done for me. You know what happened behind the scenes, it was just done. For me, it was done.

“It was not easy for me to make a decision to go somewhere, where I can learn other aspects of my game and work with somebody that wanted me as well. Read more....https://daily9japost.com/2020/03/20/lukaku-i-didnt-have-the-energy-to-stay-at-manchester-united/

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Eagles Stars Queried For Failing To Make Donations / Simon Jordan Calls For Premier League Season To Be SCRAPPED As He Issues Warning / Tottenham Star Son Completes Mandatory Military Service In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.