Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

BREAKING!!!! Senator Ben Bruce Looses Wife To Cancer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!!! Senator Ben Bruce Looses Wife To Cancer (308 Views)

Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Senator Ben Bruce's Successor, Hon. Blessing Izagara Pays Him A Visit (Pics) / Senator Ben Murray Bruce Withdraws From Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1)

BREAKING!!!! Senator Ben Bruce Looses Wife To Cancer by OdefaGirl(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
former Nigerian senator, Ben Marry-Bruce, has lost his wife, Evelyn, to cancer.

The former senator announced this on Friday via his Twitter handle.

He said, “I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence – awareness and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.

“Our children are devastated, I am too. But I have to be strong for them. Please put our family in your prayers. Like the sun, my wife was a blessing and touched the lives of everyone she met. Though she’s gone, she’d remain alive in our hearts forever.”

I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence – awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken. pic.twitter.com/MPTTBhsGnB

— Ben Murray-Bruce (@benmurraybruce) March 20, 2020

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!!! Senator Ben Bruce Looses Wife To Cancer by Mynd44: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2020

(1)

Coronavirus: Buhari Needs To Be More Respectful / The Time For Nigerians Politician To SHARE FOOD / VP Chairs NEC Special Committee Meeting On Covid-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.