Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday (1562 Views)

See The Married Man That Sleeps With Nollywood Celebrities / I Cant Get Married Because I Sleep With Men Everyday - Pst. Mrs. Veronica / Nicki Minaj Is A "Thot" That Sleeps With Everybody - Cardi B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday by zyck: 9:33am On Oct 07, 2020
https://inuaye.com.ng/2020/10/06/meet-the-15year-old-prostitute-that-sleeps-with-five-men-everyday/

“I Charge N1,000 Per Man And I Sleep With 5 Men Everyday”- 15-Year-Old Prostitute

Operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad have arrested a 15-year-old primary school leaver allegedly engaging in prostitution.

She was arrested alongside John Okon, the owner of Collabor Hotel, an inn on Ige Street, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos, and his hotel manager, Emmanuel Thomas, for allegedly hosting underage s*x workers in the facility.

One Destiny Bassey, 19, and 18-year-old Bright Effiong, who was said to have been at the inn for three years, were also picked up by the operatives. The hotel operators admitted to providing service for the s*x workers, except the 15-year-old girl.

See the shocking thing the 15yrs old said:
https://inuaye.com.ng/2020/10/06/meet-the-15year-old-prostitute-that-sleeps-with-five-men-everyday/

1 Like

Re: Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday by YoonSung20: 9:35am On Oct 07, 2020
All these girls would have been pretty and doing good in schools if they were taken care of

1 Like

Re: Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Prost.....weytin?
15years I blame two people the parents and the government. Assuming everywhere good for the parents they won't allow her into such .
Re: Omg!!meet The 15year Old Prostitute That Sleeps With Five Men Everyday by zyck: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy House Burnt Down By Hired Political Thugs (watch Video) / Video: "Why Are You Cuffing Me" Oma Lay To Ugandan Police / Late Orisabunmi’s Sister Dies — Days After Brother’s Demise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.