Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People (679 Views)

‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge / "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / There Was No Attempt To Kidnap Me – Teni Clarifies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People by wyzzhi: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Due to the recent Coronavirus case in Nigeria, talented singer, Teni has insisted that nobody should cough or sneeze around her.

Teni shared a video on her instagram page giving a severe warning to people who like to cough or sneeze around her, telling them to stay indoors if they feel sick.

“Y’all mutherf*ckers are crazy, you got me messed up,” she disclosed in the video.

Teni also disclosed that a lady was coughing around her the previous day and she had to run away because she believed coronavirus is real and she didn’t want to die.

Watch the video below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B98xQoHlNd5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SOURCE: https://abegabeg.com/news/dont-cough-or-sneeze-around-me-teni-issues-warning-to-people/

1 Like

Re: Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People by Babatunde40(m): 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
But you can sneeze around people abi?
Re: Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People by Olunmercy56(f): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People by chatinent: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lame.
Re: Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People by Tmb78(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
But you can sneeze around people abi?
I guess she would do the same too.
Re: Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People by josen16322(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
If i catch u sneeze or cough omo teni u are finish shocked
Re: Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People by LearnITsmash(m): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
You will not be missed if you get the virus undecided
Re: Don’t Cough Or Sneeze Around Me – Teni Issues Warning To People by Dominatrix(f): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ode... As a role model you should address your fans with some seriousness at this time.

(1) (Reply)

Lock Down Party Saga- Watch Celebrity Son's Appeal To Governor Sanwo- Olu / England Football Star, Dele Alli Beaten And Robbed By Masked Knife-wielding Thie / Bbnaija: Why Nigerians Are Raving About Dorathy Bachor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.