Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge (2380 Views)

"Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) / There Was No Attempt To Kidnap Me – Teni Clarifies (Photo) / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge by edudaniel(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
By Daniel Edu

Nigerian singer,
Teniola Apata
, better known as Teni, has opened up on her health challenge as she revealed some of her wired thoughts.

Reports came in that the ‘Uyo Meyo’ crooner, in a video shared on her Instagram story, displayed the various medication she has been taking since last week.

Teni revealed that she experienced extreme difficulty in opening her mouth and also communicating fluently with people via the phone.

The singer said she was unable to eat and had no choice but to stay indoors and take a rest.

Making a jest of herself, Teni said there were moments she felt she was pregnant and was worried about who was responsible for it.

The music star expressed gratitude to God for the speedy recovery, emphasizing that her life had felt like a living hell.Meanwhile, Teni has claimed she is different from other Nigerian singers.

The singer made the assertion during an Instagram live session with fans on Tuesday.

According to Teni, all her colleagues sound the same and she is the only Nigerian artiste with a unique sound.

The singer also said her colleagues know that she is distinct but pretend to be unaware of her uniqueness and musical prowess.

Teni added she is the only singer that can easily pick a microphone and make an album instantly.

Read more:[url] https://daybreak.ng/skitmaker-cute-abiola-responds-to-polices-threat-of-investigation-and-possible-prosecution-over-his-skits/[/url]

Re: ‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge by Goldp5988(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Good for you
Re: ‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge by superCleanworks(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2023
I like her goofy nature. Always a joy to watch
Re: ‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge by Curious345: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nice cute lady . Get a hardworking Igbo man to give you a happy life
Re: ‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge by meobizy(f): 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2023
Wait, she has sex? Yoruba men will kpensh anything.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge by PaidLor(m): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Teni wey get National Honor, you dey call "Anything". Oguns kill you there, no be one oooh na 3 go kill you.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Kept Wondering Who Impregnated Me’ – Teni Opens Up On Health Challenge by silverlinen(m): 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Damnnn

Since madam go slim down, her career also slimmed down.

Later them go dey shout " I love my chubbiness"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Davido’s Sister, Sharon Adeleke's White Wedding In Miami, Florida / Pictures:beyonce & Jay Z Dropped ALMOST $100K On Bottles Of Dusse/ace Of Spades / July 21 Birthdays - Celebrities Born July 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.