Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials (33975 Views)

Bala Mohammed Authorises The Use Of Chloroquine For Treatment Of Coronavirus / US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Dobson43: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Karac: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Yeye people and their yeye laboratory jargons. They problably read about USA yesterday. Laboratory trials my ass.
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
let's be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Lordjb: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Okay
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by UnknownT: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Typical "Ogu ka eje Oru" case! Let's look as if Nigeria is working to develop the cure while we wait for the real countries we trust to do that
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by israel90: 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Just because Trump said it NAFDAC now want ahead and said they should produce it in mass quantity have you tried it to see if it can work
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by seedorfg(m): 4:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
I pray it work, because everyone just be walking in fear. To even smile early morning is something else.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Nolongthing3669: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Approve or not approve
Na wetin we go use be that

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by jericco1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
please why is novel and 2019 attached to coronavirus?? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by emekuzi: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Freeeanijor: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
nextstep:
You know what's sad? Some of my brothers and sisters will start making fake chloroquine, putting the lives of millions at risk. cry
When your brothers and sisters start producing fake chloroquine please do humanity good by reporting them to the authories, it is going to save life. If someone in the RNA lab in Wuhan china had taken the bold step, the world wouldn't be in this quagmire we have facing us.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by mariovito(m): 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Follow follow. But it's alright as long as a cure is found

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Nairalandmonika: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alot of us react badly to chloroquine, the day I took chloroquine I almost went mad. And malaria has shown resistance against chloroquine in some persons.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by OhiOfIhima: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
jericco1:

I tire ooo
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Dominatrix(f): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Omg, this is so wrong!
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Dominatrix(f): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
jericco1:

Novel (New)
19: started in december 2019

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by arsenal33: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
nextstep:
You know what's sad? Some of my brothers and sisters will start making fake chloroquine, putting the lives of millions at risk. cry
and they will blame government
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by jericco1(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dominatrix:

Novel (New) 19: started in december 2019
thank you.
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Oswardnat: 4:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Breaking: Like Lagos, Kaduna govt makes pronouncement on church, mosque worship centres, schools
Days after Lagos took measures to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, Kaduna state governorment has directed church and mosque gathering of not above 50 worshippers.
This was disclosed in a statement by the Special Adviser to Governor Nasir Ahmed El-Rufa’i on Media and Communication, Mr. Muyiwa Adekeye.
https://blueprint.ng/breaking-like-lagos-kaduna-govt-makes-pronouncement-on-church-mosque-worship-centres-schools/

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by JaffyJoe(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
What our government does here is to wait, observe whatever other world leaders are doing & after a week or two, start replicating baby steps of those moves. They simply have no clue. Why can't we initiate & stop leeching?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by IKennaGabriel(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
rottennaija:
No body wants to die
but they wan go heaven

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Mizwisdom(f): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
nextstep:

Don't buy anyone made in 'ABA' sad

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Angelfrost(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
chatinent:
Lame.

Very lame!!!... The same chloroquine we have had in Africa for decades??!...

I hate it when people do things just to gain useless international spotlight... This is what our leaders have been doing since this Corona sh*t hit the fan!!!
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Angelfrost(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Don't bye anyone made in 'ABA' sad

Meaning fake ones can't be produced anywhere else in the country, or you just feel like tribal baiting??!
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by LifeOutings: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
https://vm.tiktok.com/sL4WrQ/

this is funny corona vine from Jand
Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by lexy2014: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Raysleek:
We should also research on new drugs.

So u believe d statement by nafdac? When did Nigeria start doing research talkless of human trials?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials by Dollabiz: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Use Bitter Leaf To Cure Diabetes / 9 Life Threatening Things You Do Every Day / Fake NURTW Boss Infects His Wife, Stepdaughter, Other Women With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.