Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! (24807 Views)

Nigeria Needs To Devaluate Naira, Ease Dollar Restrictions- Sanusi / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Onlytruth(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2010
lagbaja20:

What is stopping Alaigbo from doing that now?

To be honest, first ELECTRICITY.

Second, NIGERIA.

A man designed a car module, complete with engineering design and model blocks. Some armed people came and carted away everything.

I know that secondary school kids can design things because I did when I was in secondary school. My school had no quality lab and workshop to support my work, so I packed it up.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2010
Onlytruth:

I'm laughing at Ochi_Agha and his wild delusion of dragging Igbo into a Yoruba confederation.

I know that no single tribe is richer than Igbo in Nigeria (and possibly Africa). 

And the Liar-In-Chief has landed! At the bolded though I guess you right on the loochie! I mean, what with all the drugs and kidnappings yall stay involved in. Plug in the fact that yall stay doing ANYTHING for money including using yall moms for money rituals . . . . . . . yeah, I guess you right! Yall richest! Beasts!

Oh, nice try referring to EzeUche as "Ochi-Agha"!lol
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Onlytruth(m): 7:32am On Dec 29, 2010
You can say first NIGERIA, second Electricity because Nigeria refused to generate electricity for 50 years!  angry angry angry

If there is no NEPA, or if power is not a federal thing, I would not be blaming Nigeria for it.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by OchiAgha2(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2010
bk.babe97y, people have come to the conclusion that I am not "EzeUche." For one thing, how can I be "EzeUche," when my village was founded by the Ngwa? The second aspect about me that makes me different is that I am half Black America who despises the word "akata." I have seen EzeUche post and he has no qualms using that word.

Must every new Igbo poster be your lover EzeUche?   grin Tribal chieftains love fellow tribal chieftains. This is something that I have noticed.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 7:37am On Dec 29, 2010
Jaguetta, Just give it up coz u seem delusional. Please copy and paste for me all the accusations I leveled against you. If you can't then shut the hell up. I am happy I am the son of my own father while you are most likely the son of another man wey u no sabi. Go ask your whoring mother who knocked her up and stop taking out your anger and frustration on people you know nothing about.

Like Physiccs said give it up coz u are digging a hole for yourself. I will help you bury your lousy belligerent self. Its like you pulling shyt out of your anuss just to argue for the sake of arguing.  Since you are not Edo and know nothing of Edo and don't care like you stated why are u even using Edo as your example and arguing about it? Its best you stick to what u know and quit talking crap.

Complete ode. Who told you half of Edo na Muslim? lol Ewu awusa. Mostly Auchi people are known to be muslim so there is no way half or majority of Edo can be muslim. I didn't feel like joining Beaf at 1st in whipping your butt coz I saw clearly that he was doing an excellent job but then u made the mistake of dragging me into it. Next time learn to choose your battles well.

Even Beaf and I have disagreement over where the Itsekiri and Urhobo should be if Nigeria splits and like someone with a brain I saw that his argument was far more better than mine and I didn't waste my energy arguing blindly with him just to prove a point. I don't know it all and I am comfortable being corrected so learn to take correction coz it will help you in life. Its not everything that u need to argue about you brainless mannerless idiott of a person.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:40am On Dec 29, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

[b]bk.babe97y, people have come to the conclusion that I am not "EzeUche[/b]." The second aspect about me that makes me different is that I am half Black America who despises the word "akata."

Fam, if the rest of the world crazy, I aint bro, u best believe that! You just described urself as "Half Black-American". . . . that knocks all ur claims wayy out into the stands!!! ROFLMAO!!! Try harder, Ezuche! For now tho, ur faking sucks!

Funny, how u resurrected after Ezeuche died and you guys are basically the same! Remember ur "Ghana" statements?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by OchiAgha2(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Fam, if the rest of the world crazy, I aint bro, u best believe that! You just described urself as "Half Black-American". . . . that knocks all your claims wayy out into the stands!!! ROFLMAO!!! Try harder, Ezuche! For now tho, your faking sucks!

Funny, how u resurrected after Ezeuche died and you guys are basically the same! Remember your "Ghana" statements?

Why do you want to be "EzeUche" so much? You have issues bro. I think you need to get that checked out. I am half Black American, because my mother is African American. Is that so hard for you to comprehend? Many African Americans consider themselves as Black American because they have no connection with Africa. That is why I use "Black" American. sheesh.

And EzeUche has been posting when I am online, so where the hell have you been homey? Try again. And BTW, I love Ghana for a reason. Because I stayed in Ghana.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2010
Onlytruth:

I'm laughing at Ochi_Agha and his wild delusion of dragging Igbo into a Yoruba confederation.
Sometimes I wonder where my brothers leave their brains.  undecided undecided   grin grin grin

If Nigeria divides, no sane southern tribe will form a nation with Yoruba. They are better on their own.  grin grin

As for Become-goat and his lunacy about Igbo poverty, he should dream on.
I know that no single tribe is richer than Igbo in Nigeria (and possibly Africa).  And it has nothing to do with Nigeria's conducive environment. It has everything to do with Igbo grit and resilience.  We are like Jews. You may hate us, but that doesn't stop us. When we go on holidays, you must go too.   grin cool cool

As for me, I am more interested in designing a country where things work, where a secondary school child can have an opportunity to design technological things. A country that exports technology not one that simply consumes.

Without serious structural changes, Nigeria CAN NEVER be such country.
grin grin grin

I know Ochi agha means well but Igbos like him give silly mindless simpletons like Ileke, Lagbaja, Jagetta, the nerve to think that anyone wants them in any Republic. Its unfortunate but most of us are content with the fact that we are dealing with African aka Southern Nigerians who can't see past their m.oronic village tribal hatred of others and don't even know when there is a necessity to drop the nonsense and and just agree on something. Is there something wrong with Africans? Britain fought a war against America, Spain fought a war against Britain and also against America but when once the Nazi Germany attacked Europe these entities dropped their differences and even joined hands with Russia to save Europe.

Igbo, Middlebelt and Yoruba don't need to love each other or be in one country but simple common sense should tell them that they have a formidable enemy up North and the need to atleast form a political or military alliance if the core North attacks them for wanting independence is important. Once the enemy is defeated and repelled then everyone will answer their papa name and head back to their base.

Yoruba and Igbo don't need to be in 1 country. They are better off just having their own government and socializing they do. My closest friends have been Yoruba, my cousins are half Yoruba and Itsekiri. Any Yoruba friend of mine know about my desire for Biafra and whether they agree or not doesn't prevent us from dealing with each other. In fact Biafran na wetin some of call me including my best friend who is Edo.

People let their bigotry blind finish. *hiss*
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jaygetta(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2010
@PhysicsEd:You are clearly illiterate! Na comprehension be your problem, abi kini gan? Are u this daft or its just in uou guys' nature to tell lies when you can't back up ur empty conjectures? Don't u guys tire from making stuff up when u can't win an argument? Its ur turn to show where I asserted that Edo state "Supplied the Majority of 'Hausa-Fulani' in Southern Nigeria! Barring that, u've lost all credibility (not that u had any in the first instance)with regards to the nonsense you typed in your last post.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2010
Dempeople, Eyi awum nwanne gi. Ndi be nnem bu ndi be Ofong. Anyi na ndi be Nwangwu bu otu nwanne. Ndi mama nnekwum' bu ndi be Kanu. Anyi na Otti fa bu kwa nwanne.

Ole ebe i si?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by PhysicsQED(m): 8:27am On Dec 29, 2010
jaygetta:

@PhysicsEd:You are clearly illiterate! Na comprehension be your problem, abi kini gan? Are u this daft or its just in uou guys' nature to tell lies when you can't back up your empty conjectures? Don't u guys tire from making stuff up when u can't win an argument? Its your turn to show where I asserted that Edo state "Supplied the Majority of 'Hausa-Fulani' in Southern Nigeria! Barring that, u've lost all credibility (not that u had any in the first instance)with regards to the nonsense you typed in your last post.

I haven't put forward one conjecture relating to Etsakos on this entire thread. Just facts.

jaygetta:

There's hardly an Edo that has an English name that doesn't have a Muslim name (which is REALLY his/her FIRST NAME). Apart from the Binis and (maybe a slight majority of the Ishans) most of Edo state is largely muslim. Don't get it twisted! From Ayua,Ora, Fuga, Agenegbode, Uromi all the way to Auchi, Afuze,Afemai, Akoko-Edo,Irua etc ARE MAINLY MUSLIM. Anyways sha @, my point still remains that there's an almost equal amount of Muslims/Christians among the Edos and they have learnt to co-habitate with each other, devoid of religion-related problems, for eons. It is not unusual to see an Edo family where the father is Christian, the mother is muslim, and the kids are split btwn both faiths! That's why I said they share at least that attribute (among others) with the Yorubas and will be more comfortable going with them in a future seperate Nigeria. Let me tell you how crazy it is, a lot of "Hausa/Fulani" u see are actually Edo!

You obviously want to get into the semantics of what you meant by "a lot," but that's irrelevant.

Let me tell it to you straight. Accept this fact or be quiet: People would have to go and actually live in parts of north Edo for "a lot" of the Hausa-Fulani they see to actually be Edo, so you can't say that many of the Hausa-Fulani that people see are Edo since few people randomly go sightseeing and people watching in north Edo and since the population of Muslim north Edo outside of Edo state pales in comparison to the population of real Hausa-Fulani people see in the whole south. That's just simple logic.  How are a lot of the Hausa-Fulani that people often see going to be Edo when Nigerians don't often just randomly get up and decide to go to on a tour of northern Edo state and the small number of Muslim north Edo outside Edo state is much smaller than the population of Hausa-Fulani in the various communities outside the north. The overwhelming majority of Hausa-Fulani that Nigerians see are actual Hausa-Fulani so you cannot say "a lot." Simpler logic.

So that claim is just nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Olaedo1: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2010
As separate nations,we are able to preserve our culture better and also our language.I can across an article of the chinese trying to preserve their language and culture.Do you think this is a good idea? I do for one.

China bans English words in media

Source: BBC - BBC News

China has banned newspapers, publishers and website-owners from using foreign words - particularly English ones.

China's state press and publishing body said such words were sullying the purity of the Chinese language.

It said standardised Chinese should be the norm: the press should avoid foreign abbreviations and acronyms, as well as "Chinglish" - which is a mix of English and Chinese.

The order also extends existing warnings that applied to radio and TV.

China's General Administration of Press and Publication said that with economic and social development, foreign languages were increasingly being used in all types of publications in China.

It said such use had "seriously damaged" the purity of the Chinese language and resulted in "adverse social impacts" on the cultural environment, reported the People's Daily newspaper.

If words must be written in a foreign language, an explanation in Chinese is required, the state body said.

http://www.modernghana.com/news/309407/1/china-bans-english-words-in-media.html
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jaygetta(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2010
First off:Do not lump me into the "Ileke-Idi, Lagbaja want a Republic" group, You don't see me advocating for any side. I just state things as I see; feel free to disagree. Look distortionist o! Hypocrite! When I was advocating all things Igbo e no fight me o, oloriburuku! Now, I destroy all their wishful thinking that Edo will ever go with a Biafra, dem dey vex! LMAO! Lie no dey tire una?I'm still waiting for you to disprove and QUOTE me on every lie which I called you guys out on. As per insulting your mother, how else are we to know that you are the true son of an Omata?! Surely, your father lives in you! No be kick una dey take wake una papa anyway, so ur comments no dey shocking. Plus, you are known to be vile anyways, so no wahala! Ewure! Goodluck beating urself in the head trying to figure out what group I should be lumped in. Thayink you ferry much sah, but me I no dey do am for tribalism, Mr.Biafra. Abi no be wetin u say your papa name u . . . In drunken stupor? You say make I"Copy and Paste the accusations" wey I say you make?! Na Ogun go fiya your eyes for that attempt to play us fo fools! U dey crase? U think say na everybody be mumu like u? First off all "copy and paste" with a BlackBerry? Second, na Shopona go marry your soul, all the times wey I dey post the questions/accusations u dey blind? U no answer, now u dey talk say make I copy and paste! Why are you guys so deceptive? What do you gain from being so deceitful? I asked You and ur 2-bed partners different questions ranging from(1) Requesting that you back up your counter arguments with facts and ; (2) Asking you to Quote me on the numerous false allegations u leveled against me in a desperate bid to win this argument. Guess what? You guys have done neither. You all pretended to not see questions that you obviously knew were land-mines,preferring to instead come back with a truckload of lies. To show how despicable you are, even Ileke-Idi noticed how you guys were skillfully sidestepping my demands that you show proof, quote me on your accusations, or sit and keep quiet. Remember what she said? "WELCOME TO POLITICS"!!!. . . . .So sad! Now, I'm "not Edo, Know nothing about Edo, and don't care. . .". Ehen, na you know Edo! ROFLMA0!!! You wey na so so "Igbanke" full ur mouth, Igbanke ko. . .mscheww!!! Nna, u don't know shiot about Edo so just shut up and go back to playing with palm kernels. I dragged u into it? Ehen, na so lie dey easy to tell for una side?! I mean the ease with which you guys lie is scary! Oya, tell me, how did I drag you into it? There are over half a million members on here. . . Sooo, u didn't refer to me, and out of the blue I replied you b4 this whole back and forth started? I just picked on you, randomly? Na so u important reach?! Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on Proof and Quotes from me stating that Hausas are Edos and all the other crappy accusations u put up in ur retorts to me.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2010
udezue:

grin grin grin

I know Ochi agha means well but Igbos like him give silly mindless simpletons like Ileke, Lagbaja, Jagetta, the nerve to think that anyone wants them in any Republic. Its unfortunate but most of us are content with the fact that we are dealing with African aka Southern Nigerians who can't see past their m.oronic village tribal hatred of others and don't even know when there is a necessity to drop the nonsense and and just agree on something. Is there something wrong with Africans? Britain fought a war against America, Spain fought a war against Britain and also against America but when once the Nazi Germany attacked Europe these entities dropped their differences and even joined hands with Russia to save Europe.

Igbo, Middlebelt and Yoruba don't need to love each other or be in one country but simple common sense should tell them that they have a formidable enemy up North and the need to atleast form a political or military alliance if the core North attacks them for wanting independence is important. Once the enemy is defeated and repelled then everyone will answer their papa name and head back to their base.

Yoruba and Igbo don't need to be in 1 country. They are better off just having their own government and socializing they do. My closest friends have been Yoruba, my cousins are half Yoruba and Itsekiri. Any Yoruba friend of mine know about my desire for Biafra and whether they agree or not doesn't prevent us from dealing with each other. In fact Biafran na wetin some of call me including my best friend who is Edo.

People let their bigotry blind finish. *hiss*

I don die!! grin grin grin

Anywaz, let's get this division started. . . . whoever wants to join Odua must be ready for the not-so-easy compromises and agreements. Yes, not just anybody, not even arochugudu  grin The lames are not allowed.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Olaedo1: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Anywaz, let's get this division started. . . . whoever wants to join Odua must be ready for the not-so-easy compromises and agreements. Yes, not just anybody, not even arochugudu  grin The lames are not allowed.

It's highly unlikely that non-yorubas would join O'odua Rep.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2010
jaygetta:

First off:Do not lump me into the "Ileke-Idi, Lagbaja want a Republic" group, You don't see me advocating for any side. I just state things as I see; feel free to disagree. Look distortionist o! Hypocrite! When I was advocating all things Igbo e no fight me o, oloriburuku! Now, I destroy all their wishful thinking that Edo will ever go with a Biafra, dem dey vex! LMAO!

Lie no dey tire una?I'm still waiting for you to disprove and QUOTE me on every lie which I called you guys out on. As per insulting your mother, how else are we to know that you are the true son of an Omata?! Surely, your father lives in you! No be kick una dey take wake una papa anyway, so your comments no dey shocking. Plus, you are known to be vile anyways, so no wahala! Ewure! Goodluck beating urself in the head trying to figure out what group I should be lumped in. Thayink you ferry much sah, but me I no dey do am for tribalism, Mr.Biafra. Abi no be wetin u say your papa name u . . . In drunken stupor?

You say make I"Copy and Paste the accusations" wey I say you make?! Na Ogun go fiya your eyes for that attempt to play us fo fools! U dey crase? U think say na everybody be mumu like u? First off all "copy and paste" with a BlackBerry? Second, na Shopona go marry your soul, all the times wey I dey post the questions/accusations u dey blind? U no answer, now u dey talk say make I copy and paste! Why are you guys so deceptive? What do you gain from being so deceitful? I asked You and your 2-bed partners different questions ranging from(1) Requesting that you back up your counter arguments with facts and ; (2) Asking you to Quote me on the numerous false allegations u leveled against me in a desperate bid to win this argument. Guess what? You guys have done neither. You all pretended to not see questions that you obviously knew were land-mines,preferring to instead come back with a truckload of lies. To show how despicable you are, even Ileke-Idi noticed how you guys were skillfully sidestepping my demands that you show proof, quote me on your accusations, or sit and keep quiet. Remember what she said? "WELCOME TO POLITICS"!!!. . . . .So sad!            

Now, I'm "not Edo, Know nothing about Edo, and don't care. . .". Ehen, na you know Edo! ROFLMA0!!! You wey na so so "Igbanke" full your mouth, Igbanke ko. . .mscheww!!! Nna, u don't know shiot about Edo so just shut up and go back to playing with palm kernels. I dragged u into it? Ehen, na so lie dey easy to tell for una side?! I mean the ease with which you guys lie is scary! Oya, tell me, how did I drag you into it? There are over half a million members on here. . . Sooo, u didn't refer to me, and out of the blue I replied you b4 this whole back and forth started? I just picked on you, randomly? Na so u important reach?! Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on Proof and Quotes from me stating that Hausas are Edos and all the other crappy accusations u put up in your retorts to me.

No mind that udeuze, him don dey craze finish grin

Na the protein shake cause am. Dont mix Igbo boy with protein shakes, you get Donald Duck   tongue tongue

You guys keep up with the dicussion, never laffed so much like this  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 29, 2010
Ola edo:

It's highly unlikely that non-yorubas would join O'odua Rep.

Plz what is the essence of this reply?

You're quoting the wrong person  cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Olaedo1: 9:04am On Dec 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Plz what is the essence of this reply?

You're quoting the wrong person  cheesy

Your post:
Ileke-IdI:

My Reply:

"It's highly unlikely that non-yorubas would join O'odua Rep."
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jaygetta(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2010
@PhysicsEd: U haven't put up one conjecture relating to Etsakos on this thread, abi, just facts? Nna me chionu there! First off: Na only Estako we dey discuss? Second: which facts?! Facts wey u no back up with even one single evidence?! Omo, ma je kin fi epe ran ise si idile o! No vex me o! Mumu! Oponu! Se u see say u be fool? That quote up there was I talking about Edos or not? So, how did u guys suddenly turn this to mean I said all Hausas are Edos?! Deception and lies will always come back to bite u in the rear! U see ur life now? Don't u feel like an id*iot now? The mere fact that u imbeci*les still think Edos can be found ONLY in Edo state should even be reason enough for me to even stop discussing with you guys. U clearly have no idea, just preconceived notions/stereotypes to "back" up ur argument!
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 29, 2010
Ola edo:

Your post:
My Reply:

"It's highly unlikely that non-yorubas would join O'odua Rep."

Ok, lemme rephrase, quote someone who cares.

I'm here to laugh @ una. Who cares who goes and comes, as long as Yorubaland is no more part of the abokis and nation of whiners [smiles @ udeuze].  cheesy

btw, my post was full of sarcasm. sighs
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by bkbabe97y(m): 9:27am On Dec 29, 2010
udezue:

Is there something wrong with Africans? Britain fought a war against America, Spain fought a war against Britain and also against America but when once the Nazi Germany attacked Europe these entities dropped their differences and even joined hands with Russia to save Europe.

Dude, do you even have an Idea what u talking bout? So, what was they supposed to do? Lay down and just let Germany ram them from behind? Man, u real dumb!
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by gogo13233: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2010
FUNNY SOME ONE IS TALKING ABOUT SOUTH SOUTH AND SOUTH WEST HAVING ANYTHING IN COMMON,YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH SS,ALL YOU ARE AFTER IS THE OIL MONEY SINCE YOU SIMPLY ANT CAPABLE OF MAKING A LIVING BY THE BROW OF YOUR SWEAT,YOU DON'T LOVE ANY SS AND YOU KNOW IT. FULL STOP
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2010
lagbaja20:

[size=28pt]CIVILISATION STARTED FROM YORUBA KINGDOM[/size]

According to historical studies, the Oyo palace is estimated to be sitting on about 640 acres. We still have excavations of the old Oyo Empire, and centuries after, some of the walls of the old Oyo Empire, are still standing in its original form. That is a great testimony of the architectural ingenuity of the Yoruba race.

The old Yoruba Empire distinguished itself in the world; with three very distinctive and unique models. First, it evolved a wonderfully developed constitution, though unwritten. The average Yoruba man is governed by strong convention. Secondly, the Yorubas evolved a military system that allows them to develop weaponry. The Yorubas are the first to smith iron and thus, they built foundries from where they also produced agricultural implements to boost food production. Thirdly, the Yoruba race evolved a very practical method of administration, by adopting the cabinet system of governance. If you are a good student of the evolution of British Constitution, you'd know that the cabinet system came about in Britain only as a matter of temporal expedience; it was not by design. So, as far back as the 16th Century, the old Oyo Empire developed the cabinet system of government. And from the Prime Minister, to the Alaafin, and the various divisional heads, all tiers have their roles and responsibilities clearly spelt out and adhered to with separation of powers, and inputs for checks and balances.

One can therefore say that civilisation started from the Yoruba race! The Yorubas established a contact with the Portuguese as far back as the 17th century and the Alaafin had maintained an ambassador with the Court of Portugal, ever since.

Drop the crack pipe.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by aljharem11(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
i repeat, nigeria does not need to split

all we need to do is address the issue and our differences,,,,,and talk about how to make it better

why should nigeria split when there will be new mini nigerians in our respective republics

i here others saying that oduda and biafra grin grin grin grin do you people actually think yorubas will treat igbos the same way

or do you think igbos will treat yorubas the same way when they still call themselves as [size=16pt]osu(outsider)[/size]

lets even say we form 250 nations,,,, do you know that even as small as ile-ife(oyo state yoruba) is about few square kilometre even to streets they have not yet agreed with each other

for example ife and modakeke war
this 2 group are just a street away from each other,,,but they just do not agree because of some believe ife people believe that modakeke are visitors undecided undecided  senseless innit undecided

yeah they are of same family of odudua undecided and they syill fought 2003

so odudua republic is a flaw  cry cry kiss kiss

we igbos are just jokers  grin grin grin ;Dabout biafra when we have the arochukwus that think they are superior

niger delta/ijaw people are just pathetic of forming a republic in a 2 square kilometres of land grin grin

we northerners still need the south, if not for anything but economy or we will just be a desert with only sokoto will be good cry cry undecided

just lets address the issue in NIGERIA instead of splitting because it does us no good or what so ever undecided undecided undecided

because the same problem affecting us in nigeria will affect us in this republics that we form undecided cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jason123: 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2010
alj harem1:

all we need to do is address the issue and our differences,,,,,and talk about how to make it better

why should nigeria split when there will be new mini nigerians in our respective republics

i here others saying that oduda and biafra grin grin grin grin do you people actually think yorubas will treat igbos the same way

or do you think igbos will treat yorubas the same way when they still call themselves as [size=16pt]osu(outsider)[/size]

lets even say we form 250 nations,,,, do you know that even as small as ile-ife(oyo state yoruba) is about few square kilometre even to streets they have not yet agreed with each other

this 2 group are just a street away from each other,,,they are yorubas with the same dialect but they just do not agree because of some believe ife people believe that modakeke are visitors undecided undecided senseless innit undecided

so odudua republic is a flaw cry cry kiss kiss

we igbos are just jokers grin grin grin ;Dabout biafra when we have the arochukwus that think they are superior

niger delta/ijaw people are just pathetic of forming a republic in a 2 square kilometres of land grin grin

we northerners still need the south, if not for anything but economy or we will just be a desert with only sokoto will be good cry cry undecided

just lets address the issue in NIGERIA instead of splitting because it does us no good or what so ever undecided undecided undecided

because the same problem affecting us in nigeria will affect us in this republics that we form undecided cry cry cry cry cry

Well said harem! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by lagbaja20: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2010
alj harem1:

this 2 group are just a street away from each other,,,they are yorubas with the same dialect but they just do not agree because of some believe ife people believe that modakeke are visitors undecided undecided senseless innit undecided

so odudua republic is a flaw cry cry kiss kiss

we igbos are just jokers grin grin grin ;Dabout biafra when we have the arochukwus that think they are superior

The highlighted is false
Everything else, incoherent as it may seem, I agree with
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by aljharem11(m): 3:26pm On Dec 29, 2010
lagbaja20:

The highlighted is false
Everything else, incoherent as it may seem, I agree with

lagbaja20,, are they not of the same dialect undecided,,,, pls i may be wrong smiley
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by lagbaja20: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
alj harem1:

lagbaja20,, are they not of the same dialect undecided,,,, pls i may be wrong smiley

NO,

Modakekes speak the Oyo version of the language while Ifes speak a different dialect.

Ife dialect is unique and[b] isnt Oyo[/b]. Modakeke dialect sounds Oyo, I think.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by aljharem11(m): 3:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
lagbaja20:

NO,

Modakekes speak the Oyo version of the language while Ifes speak a different dialect.

ok noted,,i will edit it now but you get the point i am driving at smiley
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Dude, do you even have an Idea what u talking bout? So, what was they supposed to do? Lay down and just let Germany ram them from behind? Man, u real dumb!

Are you like on drugs you cuck-sucker? Can you even read simple English and comprehend? Ofcourse they did the right thing by coming together unlike Southerners who can't seem to agree on anything. That is my point dunce.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by tymohs(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Spiting the country is the first step to finding a lasting solution to our problems. Let us divide this country along the six geo-political regions.
Any other idea or solution will not work until we have divided the country
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by aljharem11(m): 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2010
tymohs:

Spiting the country is the first step to finding a lasting solution to our problems. Let us divide this country along the six geo-political regions.
Any other idea or solution will not work until we have divided the country

and how did you come to that conclusion cry cry cry pls do not be a mumu like your predecessors angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" / Dr Joe Odumakin 49th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.