Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! (24805 Views)

Nigeria Needs To Devaluate Naira, Ease Dollar Restrictions- Sanusi / Nigeria Needs President Buhari As Minister Of Defence, Not Petroleum / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by OchiAgha2(m): 5:30am On Dec 29, 2010
dem_people:

I understand. I'm from Ajalli and historically, most of the ancestors of the natives migrated (well, my family inclusive) from Arochukwu. Infact, the town is sometimes referred to as; Aro-Ajalli. By my understanding and research, Eri/Nri's influence did not reach Arochukwu. But nwanne, I don't actually care whether it did or not. All I care is that, there's a widely popular and acknowledged ancestor of Ndigbo and, that is Eri. I look up to him as the earliest known OnyeIgbo though of course, his influence did not get to Arochukwu. I understand and accept your point of view though.  smiley

This is a nice discussion. I think we should create a thread that is dedicated to Eri and Nri's influence over the rest of Igboland. Because I read some book concerning Nri and I went back to the elder of my village to ask if they knew about this Eri or Nri kingdom and they had a befuddled look.

And you are Aro man? I am from a small clan called Umuopara. We were once part of the Ohuhu clan but we broke away in the 1940s for some reason. Think it was over a chieftancy dispute, so we are a young clan. But my particular village was founded by the Ngwa and my ancestors are Ngwa. However, with the Aro raids in the region, my village had an influx of different groups from Ibeku, Mbaise etc. But our dialect is similar to Northern Ngwa.

Some people trace the origin of the Igbo to Orlu. I am one of those believers. While others trace it to Eri. Then you have the crackpot theory that we are descended from Jews. *smh* undecided
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 5:31am On Dec 29, 2010
Jagueta, I hardly ever paid any attention to your crap until u called me out so deal with it. I couldn't care less if Edo goes with Afghanistan talkless of Biafra. Read through my previous post and u'll see that I will prefer Edo minus Igbanke to join Yoruba in Odua. U really think there is something special about EDO? Lmaooo I laugh in Calabar. I beg go sit down. U have nothing to offer but prostitution if we decide to regulate it and make revenue off your dirty whoress across Edo state. U want tribal bashing? Best believe that tho I try to shy away I can put u in your place quick.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Beaf: 5:33am On Dec 29, 2010
jaygetta :
Lol@Udezue: funny how the wolves get strong only when they are in a pack. U really think "there is nothing in the present to boast about?".lol. U want to wager a bet? Like u and your fzcuk buddy up there (Beaf): Native Village my left nuts. I was born outside Nigeria, so were my Parents maybe that's why unlike u animals  I'm not blind to faults based on "tribal affiliation" alone and would like to see fair amongst all. You "know" your Native Village, why aren't you there now? Freaking goats, when someone does not agree to their position, automatically he's an enemy. Why don't you disprove my position? Show that I was wrong! Shocking that the moment I brought proof the next thing was insults and lies . You and your boyfriend accused me falsely, once I proved you wrong: oh, we have to start a fight to divert issues. The same deceptive nature of Nigerians that will ensure that it never rises. A nation filled up with the most deceitful and hypocritic charlatans ever known to mankind. Oloshi, na only Igbanke dey Edo, na Igbekere u go see next! Asi ere, gbogbo nkan o ni nkan ni o maan wun yin! Awon omo ole jati jati! If I had agreed that Edo would go to Biafra instead of the West, oh, I would have been their best friend. Now, I chose a contrary position, the ogbunigwes are getting planted! My position is my position, just like I prove that: You, Mr.Biafra (contrary to what you tried to propogate) KNOW JACKSHIET ABOUT THE EDOS! While also proving that you fake "we be Mr.Mid-Westerners/proper Bendelites" a.k.a Pipeline Bomber a.k.a Gej's offical dieeck licka also, to your consternation know nothing about the EDOS. But you've proven to also not know what an oaf Gej is, so, I guess no surprises there.

Does anybody have injection? angry
This guys krase has gone too far.

Dude, to hell with your lost parents, wasted genes and you lost self. The sperm that made you would have been better off donated to the zoo.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2010
@Beaf, if I was a slave trader back then Jaguta would have been sold for a piece of chicken thigh. Worthless
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jaygetta(m): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2010
@Udezue: Mor*on, do I in any sound like I give half a fruck where ure from? Hyenas like you guys never like when a person comes at you with calm na only hurricane una dey understand; me sef I dey house for una. Olori bu! I'm still waiting for you to quote me on that lie you told. I'm still going to get to your bf on the one he told in his last post. Anuofia.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 29, 2010
udezue:

Jagueta, I hardly ever paid any attention to your crap until u called me out so deal with it. I could care less if Edo goes with Afghanistan talkless of Biafra. Read through my previous post and u'll see that I will prefer Edo minus Igbanke to join Yoruba in Odua. U really think there is something special about EDO? Lmaooo I laugh in Calabar. I beg go sit down. U have nothing to offer but prostitution if we decide to regulate it and make revenue off your dirty whoress across Edo state. U want tribal bashing? Best believe that tho I try to shy away I can put u in your place quick.

Did you really need to insult Edo to make a point? I bet they would say same thing about Igbos;  U really think there is something special about Alaigbo? While they too laugh in Kanuri
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by OchiAgha2(m): 5:39am On Dec 29, 2010
Behave yourselves people. No war of words or tribal chest beating.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 5:40am On Dec 29, 2010
Ileke shut the 4k up and stay where u belong in the bacl of the school bus. U of all ppl have no moral authority to tell me squat. Multiple personality asss.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Beaf: 5:41am On Dec 29, 2010
@udezue
Do you mind the clot, jaygetta? I have never come across someone so proud to be foolish like him / it, the lost fool.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 29, 2010
udezue:

Ileke shut the 4k up and stay where u belong in the bacl of the school bus. U of all ppl have no moral authority to tell me squat. Multiple personality asss.
There is the front of the bus, the middle of the bus, and then there is the "back" of the bus. Where is the bacl located on the bus?
I, and you yourself, enjoy my multiple personalities. No? grin

>bored<
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 5:44am On Dec 29, 2010
Ileke come on bimbo, ever heard the word "typo" like typographical error? Smh I beg shut up u olodo
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2010
udezue:

Ileke come on bimbo, ever heard the word "typo" like typographical error? Smh I beg shut up u olodo

Call it whatever you want, just show me where the "bacl" can be located on the bus tongue
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Olaedo1: 5:48am On Dec 29, 2010
udezue:

@Beaf, if I was a slave trader back then Jaguta would have been sold for a piece of chicken thigh. Worthless

ROTFLMAO
!!!! I'm gone grin lol
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jaygetta(m): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2010
@Udezue: How dem take dash u visa come this country sef, abi na Mexico you pass? Oti e le je wi pe pali oni pali ni were yi fi wo ilu yi sef! Guy, I could care less about the Edos; goodluck trying to dump me into a group. Na only fail u go fail! Mumu! Same way some fools accused me of being Igbo because I supported Eastern Presidency and their right to form their own country. You guys are illiterate; no dull urself say because u sabi read and write. Make we no divert subject: YOU ACCUSED ME OF SAYING SOMETHING----PROVE IT!!!! Same goes for your boyfriend. Oh, and meanwhile, you still haven't disproved the link!!!
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 29, 2010
jaygetta:

@Udezue: How dem take dash u visa come this country sef, abi na Mexico you pass? Oti e le je wi pe pali oni pali ni were yi fi wo ilu yi sef! Guy, I could care less about the Edos; goodluck trying to dump me into a group. Na only fail u go fail! Mumu! Same way some fools accused me of being Igbo because I supported Eastern Presidency and their right to form their own country. You guys are illiterate; no dull urself say because u sabi read and write. Make we no divert subject: YOU ACCUSED ME OF SAYING SOMETHING----PROVE IT!!!! Same goes for your boyfriend. Oh, and meanwhile, you still haven't disproved the link!!!

Welcome to politics.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by udezue(m): 5:58am On Dec 29, 2010
Jagetta, modafukka I didn't accuse of sayin any shyt. All I did was laugh @ the trashing Beaf giving then u jumped down my throat like a drunken bytch thinking I was gon back down. Bytch please I aint finna have that with u. Bytch u can be Edo, Fuilani, Kanuri or Yoruba, truth is that u are worthless to Biafra and whatever it stands for so enough argument about your ppl not wanting to join coz majority of us don't fancy such nonsense anyway.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by dempeople(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2010
udezue:

DemPeople! Bia enyi I am Aro-Ajali as well therefore we are both from ujari in arochukwu

Ekwukwalaaaaa!!!!! Nwanne m nwoke no kaa. grin. You're reppin' well. I'm indeed proud. Nwanne, udo di. Onye ebe ka-ibu n'Ujari?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by lagbaja20: 6:13am On Dec 29, 2010
[size=28pt]CIVILISATION STARTED FROM YORUBA KINGDOM[/size]

According to historical studies, the Oyo palace is estimated to be sitting on about 640 acres. We still have excavations of the old Oyo Empire, and centuries after, some of the walls of the old Oyo Empire, are still standing in its original form. That is a great testimony of the architectural ingenuity of the Yoruba race.

The old Yoruba Empire distinguished itself in the world; with three very distinctive and unique models. First, it evolved a wonderfully developed constitution, though unwritten. The average Yoruba man is governed by strong convention. Secondly, the Yorubas evolved a military system that allows them to develop weaponry. The Yorubas are the first to smith iron and thus, they built foundries from where they also produced agricultural implements to boost food production. Thirdly, the Yoruba race evolved a very practical method of administration, by adopting the cabinet system of governance. If you are a good student of the evolution of British Constitution, you'd know that the cabinet system came about in Britain only as a matter of temporal expedience; it was not by design. So, as far back as the 16th Century, the old Oyo Empire developed the cabinet system of government. And from the Prime Minister, to the Alaafin, and the various divisional heads, all tiers have their roles and responsibilities clearly spelt out and adhered to with separation of powers, and inputs for checks and balances.

One can therefore say that civilisation started from the Yoruba race! The Yorubas established a contact with the Portuguese as far back as the 17th century and the Alaafin had maintained an ambassador with the Court of Portugal, ever since.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by OchiAgha2(m): 6:19am On Dec 29, 2010
^^^^^^^

What kind of crackpot theory is that? More tribal chest beating.  undecided

Oyo is quite a young for a civilization, ompared to the civilizations found in Messopotomia such as Sumeria which is the oldest civilization in the world. Let us not forget Babylonia, Hittites, Assyria, Persia, the Indus Valley civilizations, Chinese civilization etc. Or how about some ancient African civilizations like Axum, Nubia and Kemet?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jaygetta(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2010
@Udezue: For being such a prolific liar, u are clearly your father's son. Thank God sha say all ur accusations, and the position u took, are still there for all to see. . . . Asiwin Elenu pombe! If u like edit them na u sabi. Next time: stay out of issues u know nothing about I.E the Edos and her people. Bottomline:When entering the Halls of Argument enter with proof; remember to check assumptions and conjecture at the door! Meanwhile, u still seem to have 'miraculously' missed the link. Care to talk about it since it happened to disprove the rubbish you and your new boyfriend were posting up there.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Olaedo1: 6:25am On Dec 29, 2010
lagbaja20:

[size=28pt]CIVILISATION STARTED FROM YORUBA KINGDOM[/size]

According to historical studies, the Oyo palace is estimated to be sitting on about 640 acres. We still have excavations of the old Oyo Empire, and centuries after, some of the walls of the old Oyo Empire, are still standing in its original form. That is a great testimony of the architectural ingenuity of the Yoruba race.

The old Yoruba Empire distinguished itself in the world; with three very distinctive and unique models. First, it evolved a wonderfully developed constitution, though unwritten. The average Yoruba man is governed by strong convention. Secondly, the Yorubas evolved a military system that allows them to develop weaponry. The Yorubas are the first to smith iron and thus, they built foundries from where they also produced agricultural implements to boost food production. Thirdly, the Yoruba race evolved a very practical method of administration, by adopting the cabinet system of governance. If you are a good student of the evolution of British Constitution, you'd know that the cabinet system came about in Britain only as a matter of temporal expedience; it was not by design. So, as far back as the 16th Century, the old Oyo Empire developed the cabinet system of government. And from the Prime Minister, to the Alaafin, and the various divisional heads, all tiers have their roles and responsibilities clearly spelt out and adhered to with separation of powers, and inputs for checks and balances.

One can therefore say that civilisation started from the Yoruba race! The Yorubas established a contact with the Portuguese as far back as the 17th century and the Alaafin had maintained an ambassador with the Court of Portugal, ever since.

So what you are saying is that the yorubas were uncivilized before the portuguese showed up? I'm confused.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by lagbaja20: 6:27am On Dec 29, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

^^^^^^^

What kind of crackpot theory is that? More tribal chest beating.  undecided

Oyo is quite a young for a civilization, ompared to the civilizations found in Messopotomia such as Sumeria which is the oldest civilization in the world. Let us not forget Babylonia, Hittites, Assyria, Persia, the Indus Valley civilizations, Chinese civilization etc. Or how about some ancient African civilizations like Axum, Nubia and Kemet?

Speak for yourself
If you have nothing to say about your rag-tag, follow follow ethnic group, keep quiet and let the persians, the Nubians etc speak for themselves. Abi Alaigbo extend reach those area?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by PhysicsQED(m): 6:27am On Dec 29, 2010
jaygetta:

Lol@Udezue: funny how the wolves get strong only when they are in a pack. U really think "there is nothing in the present to boast about?".lol. U want to wager a bet? Like u and your fzcuk buddy up there (Beaf): Native Village my left nuts. I was born outside Nigeria, so were my Parents maybe that's why unlike u animals  I'm not blind to faults based on "tribal affiliation" alone and would like to see fair amongst all. You "know" your Native Village, why aren't you there now? Freaking goats, when someone does not agree to their position, automatically he's an enemy. Why don't you disprove my position? Show that I was wrong! Shocking that the moment I brought proof the next thing was insults and lies . You and your boyfriend accused me falsely, once I proved you wrong: oh, we have to start a fight to divert issues. The same deceptive nature of Nigerians that will ensure that it never rises. A nation filled up with the most deceitful and hypocritic charlatans ever known to mankind. Oloshi, na only Igbanke dey Edo, na Igbekere u go see next! Asi ere, gbogbo nkan o ni nkan ni o maan wun yin! Awon omo ole jati jati! If I had agreed that Edo would go to Biafra instead of the West, oh, I would have been their best friend. Now, I chose a contrary position, the ogbunigwes are getting planted! My position is my position, just like I prove that: You, Mr.Biafra (contrary to what you tried to propogate) KNOW JACKSHIET ABOUT THE EDOS! While also proving that you fake "we be Mr.Mid-Westerners/proper Bendelites" a.k.a Pipeline Bomber a.k.a Gej's offical dieeck licka also, to your consternation know nothing about the EDOS. But you've proven to also not know what an oaf Gej is, so, I guess no surprises there.

You were thoroughly refuted and said most Hausa-Fulanis some people see are really Edos, based no doubt on a tour of a few places in north Edo state.

If there is anyone who proved they know nothing about the Edos it is you, and on multiple different issues (religion, population, names).

jaygetta:

You clearly meant to say "I couldn't care less about the Edos" based on the context here.

Grammar 101 from instructor PhysicsQED:

"could care less" means you do care some

"couldn't care less" means you care very little

A common mistake. However one wonders why you were hellbent on asserting that Edo state would choose to go with Yorubas, even going so far as distorting reality to do so since they don't matter to you. Quite surprising behavior from a non-Yoruba (someone who claims allegiance to no tribe) who is supposedly indifferent about this group. I acknowledge that you only brought it up after suggestions about the state the Edos would form being in confederation with Biafra or suggestions from supposed future Biafrans that no group would go with the Yorubas, but the lengths of distortion you went to try to use the Edos for  your argument despite not caring about the Edos suggests a kind of use-exploit-and-dump mentality reminiscent of the defunct Western region government of Nigeria towards its non-Yoruba inhabitants. Sounds kind of un-neutral.

I can't say definitively who Edos would chose to go with but a Bendel minus Ijaw and Igbo parts that want to leave seems like the probable course if Nigeria were to split. The last thing we need are raging fools both inside and outside the borders bitching to us about groups we could easily do without.

I think the thread has been sufficiently derailed. Perhaps you should bow out now before the hole you've dug yourself gets deeper.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by lagbaja20: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2010
Ola edo:

So what you are saying is that the yorubas were civilized before the portuguese showed up?

Yes!
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Olaedo1: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2010
lagbaja20:

Yes!

what is your definition of civilized?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by OchiAgha2(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2010
lagbaja20:

Speak for yourself
If you have nothing to say about your rag-tag, follow follow ethnic group, keep quiet and let the persians, the Nubians etc speak for themselves. Abi Alaigbo extend reach those area?

I am perfectly fine with Igbo culture. We had a true democracy, in which the Igbo figured out a thousand years ago that we have no need for chiefs of kings. The fact that we were practicing democracy before the Athenians were practicing democracy is an example of our ingenuity. In addition, our belief that every man and woman are kings and queens in their own right shows how egalitarian the Igbo people

Did Oyo have a written language? I don't think so, not that it matters. Oyo was still great. We Igbos had a written language through Nsibidi. Not that many African ethnic groups besides the Ethiopians had their own indigenous written languages.

I respect the Oyo Empire, but I will not say it is superior to any other African civilization. Let us not forget the Nri Kingdom of Igboland was built on peace, not warfare.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by lagbaja20: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

I am perfectly fine with Igbo culture. We had a true democracy, in which the Igbo figured out a thousand years ago that we have no need for chiefs of kings. The fact that we were practicing democracy before the Athenians were practicing democracy is an example of our ingenuity. In addition, our belief that every man and woman are kings and queens in their own right shows how egalitarian the Igbo people

Did Oyo have a written language? I don't think so, not that it matters. Oyo was still great. We Igbos had a written language through Nsibidi. Not that many African ethnic groups besides the Ethiopians had their own indigenous written languages.

I respect the Oyo Empire, but I will not say it is superior to any other African civilization. Let us not forget the Nri Kingdom of Igboland was built on peace, not warfare.

You have a good sense of humor!Nsibidi's exact origins are unknown but it is traditionally said to have come from the Uguakima, Ebe or Uyanga sub-group of the Igbo people of which legend says that they were taught the script by Baboons grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by OchiAgha2(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2010
lagbaja20:

You have a good sense of humor!Nsibidi's exact origins are unknown but it is traditionally said to have come from the Uguakima, Ebe or Uyanga sub-group of the Igbo people of which legend says that they were taught the script by Baboons grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now I know you are on crack. grin Like I said, Nsibidi is an indigenous language that the Igbo/Efik came up with. Nsibidi script was common in village amongst the secret societies. It shows some level of sophistication. Plus, Igbo-Ukwu bronze smelting is the oldest in West Africa.

Now enough of these tribal chest beating. We all have something to be proud of about our ancestors. I am proud that my Igbo ancestors were practicing a better form of democracy that is better than the one currently being practiced now.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by jaygetta(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2010
@PhysicsEd: ta lo gbe eran oko wo igboro! E be like say crase don finish your head. If na illiteracy be ur problem, why you no go school? Abi na me talk say make ur papa no fit pay ur school fees? Abi were nse e ni?! Ayi mo ye Nigerian stars today wey sell for side of road to take fund their education. Why didn't u do same, and get quality education instead of the half-baked waste you turned out to be. First off, could care less o, couldn't care more o english is my first language. . . . WHAT'S YOURS?! Do u seriously think you can withstand me in a Grammar battle?! Wo, carry that empty Korodome nonsense wey you guys are so good at, fill it with rocks and water, put it on ur head and go sit in a corner. . . . Oh, and face the wall. Eran oko! I was refuted, how? The link I posted which you llamas have chosen to avoid discussing or what?Again I ask: Do I sound like I need lessons on the Edos? Yes, I said some people u would mistaken for Hausas (because of they shared characteristics with them which included physical features, tribal marks, name, religion and understanding of the Hausa language) are actually Edo! What was wrong with that statement? Did you disprove it? But u want to argue like a buffoon without any proof. You know what, u sef go join ur partner siddon for corner! Ote!
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by Onlytruth(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2010
I'm laughing at Ochi_Agha and his wild delusion of dragging Igbo into a Yoruba confederation.
Sometimes I wonder where my brothers leave their brains.  undecided undecided

If Nigeria divides, no sane southern tribe will form a nation with Yoruba. They are better on their own.

As for Become-goat and his lunacy about Igbo poverty, he should dream on.
I know that no single tribe is richer than Igbo in Nigeria (and possibly Africa).  And it has nothing to do with Nigeria's conducive environment. It has everything to do with Igbo grit and resilience.  We are like Jews. You may hate us, but that doesn't stop us. When we go on holidays, you must go too.  grin cool cool

As for me, I am more interested in designing a country where things work, where a secondary school child can have an opportunity to design technological things. A country that exports technology not one that simply consumes.

Without serious structural changes, Nigeria CAN NEVER be such country.
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by lagbaja20: 7:25am On Dec 29, 2010
Onlytruth:

I'm laughing at Ochi_Agha and his wild delusion of dragging Igbo into a Yoruba confederation.
Sometimes I wonder where my brothers leave their brains.  undecided undecided

If Nigeria divides, no sane southern tribe will form a nation with Yoruba. They are better on their own.

As for Become-goat and his lunacy about Igbo poverty, he should dream on.
I know that no single tribe is richer than Igbo in Nigeria (and possibly Africa).  And it has nothing to do with Nigeria's conducive environment. It has everything to do with Igbo grit and resilience.  We are like Jews. You may hate us, but that doesn't stop us. When we go on holidays, you must go too.  grin cool cool

As for me, I am more interested in designing a country where things work, where a secondary school child can have an opportunity to design technological things. A country that exports technology not one that simply consumes.

Without serious structural changes, Nigeria CAN NEVER be such country.

What is stopping Alaigbo from doing that now?
Re: Nigeria Needs To Split Urgently! by PhysicsQED(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2010
jaygetta:

@PhysicsEd: ta lo gbe eran oko wo igboro! E be like say crase don finish your head. If na illiteracy be your problem, why you no go school? Abi na me talk say make your papa no fit pay your school fees? Abi were nse e ni?! Ayi mo ye Nigerian stars today wey sell for side of road to take fund their education. Why didn't u do same, and get quality education instead of the half-baked waste you turned out to be. First off, could care less o, couldn't care more o english is my first language. . . . WHAT'S YOURS?! Do u seriously think you can withstand me in a Grammar battle?! Wo, carry that empty Korodome nonsense wey you guys are so good at, fill it with rocks and water, put it on your head and go sit in a  corner. . . . Oh, and face the wall. Eran oko! I was refuted, how? The link I posted which you llamas have chosen to avoid discussing or what?Again I ask: Do I sound like I need lessons on the Edos? Yes, I said some people u would mistaken for Hausas (because of they shared characteristics with them which included physical features, tribal marks, name, religion and understanding of the Hausa language) are actually Edo! What was wrong with that statement? Did you disprove it? But u want to argue like a buffoon without any proof. You know what, u sef go join your partner siddon for corner! Ote!

I'm well aware that in Auchi and few other north Edo cities, many of the people there are culturally Northern and if you didn't know any better you would think you're actually in the North. They dress Northern, their women sometimes use henna, and more. This is quite different from the junk you posted about Edo state being over 50% Muslim and supplying the majority of "Hausa-Fulanis" in southern Nigeria. Once again exaggeration and distortion do you in.

The Hausa-Fulanis people see in Eastern and Western Nigeria are mostly almajiris, and actual Hausa-Fulani communities (yes there are small Hausa-Fulani communities in the south), so suggesting that a population of 200,000-300,000  Muslim Etsakos supplies all of the "Hausa-Fulanis" seen in the south, when actual Hausa-Fulanis from a population of over 20 million, some of which will even state when and from where the people of their community moved to the SE or SW is so silly as to be not worth anyone's time. I suppose the Hausa-Fulanis in the SE or the Fulanis in Ekiti are really my sneaky Etsako brothers come to beg for alms or sell suya to take money back to Agenebode to build more churches grin grin. I suppose  ndu_chucks is probably one of these Etsako masters of disguise grin grin grin He's finally been exposed. grin

As I have already said, the link you managed to scavenge only blatantly contradicted your argument, if you were knowledgeable enough to know that the vast majority of groups listed by the author of that write up are very much majority Christian.

For your own good just be quiet and walk away.  As I said, if you don't care about the Edos, why are you tiring yourself building up all these castles of contradiction and misinformation and derailing the discussion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife / Tinubu & Oshiomhole Meet With APC Leaders In Sokoto, Zamfara (Photos) / Buhari At Osun APC Governorship Rally 2018 (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110