Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely (29044 Views)

BREAKING NECO Suspends Ongoing Examination Indefinitely What Students Are To Do / NECO Postpones Examination Indefinitely / OAU Suspends Professor Richard Akindele Indefinitely Over Sex For Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Adakintroy2: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Corona vs thanos.

Thanos: I want to wipe out half of life in the planet.

Corano: I was not thinking half.

Thanos: when I have the reality stone.

Corona: I am the new reality.

Thanos: when I have the soul stone.

Corona: I am still garhering..will soon.get enough.

Thanos:. When I have the mind stone.

Corona: I have their attention already.

Thanos: I need power stone.

Corona: they all fear me already that will do.

Thanos: when.I have the space stone.

Corona: am at everywhere at once.

Thanos: time stone.

Corona: I think we Trapp in a forevery loop.
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Emmanuel226(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Chai notin I no go see for we country undecided
See as NL jus dey dry for me nowadays,jus because of suspension of sports activities worldwide.
Chai no more match threads to dey comment on again sad

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by enemyofprogress: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
Now mynd44, ishilove, Bola146, fatymore, funkybabee and seunmohmoh will use this to say the postponement made them to forget all they read and that made them to fail the exams. Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Masonkaycares:
so how Dem go dey?

FG don talk say make dem close all varsities.

Jamb might still give both of them admission (candidates wey get both waec & jamb result & those candidates wey get only jamb result), pending the outcome of their waec result . Kind of [/i]AWAITING RESULT[i].

Abi u no knw say dem don shut all tertiary institutions down.

once d chinese virus is contained , dem go write dia waec exam , result will be released as soon as possible.
people wey pass waec will automatically activate their admission status by paying acceptance fee.
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by LoveElfrida(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
OChimex:
To be honest, I see no reason why Nigeria is seriously shutting everything down.

I repeat, they should dare not shut the economic activities down and tell people to stay indoors.

The best thing to do now is to close boarders, and stop flights from high risk countries.

This virus is said to be just with people who flew into the country. It hasn't spread to those living in the country.

So the govt should thread with caution so as to not cripple economic activities and bring a total collapse of the economy.

In this country, over 90 percent of Nigerians don't even have enough to eat for the day not to talk of surviving on savings if the govt dare to tell everybody to stay indoors..

See ba brother, our government get info wey you or me no get.

These Covid-19 might already be an epidemic in Nigeria. Here, we don't have proper records, when someone said over a thousand Nigerians might have already been infected, I couldn't really doubt honestly.

In this perilous time in our dear nation, mah we all be safe!

Blessed be!
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Illusioneffect(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
OChimex:
To be honest, I see no reason why Nigeria is seriously shutting everything down.

I repeat, they should dare not shut the economic activities down and tell people to stay indoors.

The best thing to do now is to close boarders, and stop flights from high risk countries.

This virus is said to be just with people who flew into the country. It hasn't spread to those living in the country.

So the govt should thread with caution so as to not cripple economic activities and bring a total collapse of the economy.

In this country, over 90 percent of Nigerians don't even have enough to eat for the day not to talk of surviving on savings if the govt dare to tell everybody to stay indoors..

i believe it is a good response, we have to expect the worst now
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigeria population is above 300 millions, but why must 200/300 millions population be crowded in this zoo called Nigeria as one in this conronavirus season.

Biafra must be on her own, Oduduwa must be on her own and Arewa must be on her own.

We can't be crowded in this nonsense thing called nigeria created by British terrorist organizations, in this coronavirus era. No, we can't.
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by DAVE5(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Make dem shut down Nigeria

They had time to shut border but their stupidity did not allow them on the grounds that we shouldn't chase foreign support and investors even in three face of death, you can only live to do business tomorrow if you're healthy and alive today, but they chose foreign support and investors over our safety and well-being

Most annoying part was one lady on this nairaland defending the non closure of border that we would not survive if we close our own borders

Now we have to live with their choices

May God help us
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by edoairways: 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Etinosa1234:
jamb wey dem dey write this week...
Nosa
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by wiseoneking: 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Cherrybae:
Very good moves. I so much love the way Buhari is tackling this corona virus.
Slow and steady.

Igbos will not like this cos they already arranged for expo and now they are disappointed.

Empty brain foolish Igbos
All you think and worry every day is about Igbos and igbos. May be they are created ever to be better than you, you can only blame God. I pity your life. You better Channel your life to something worthwhile. Efi?
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by OChimex: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
LoveElfrida:

See ba brother, our government get info wey you or me no get.

These Covid-19 might already be an epidemic in Nigeria. Here, we don't have proper records, when someone said over a thousand Nigerians might have already been infected, I couldn't really doubt honestly.

In this perilous time in our dear nation, mah we all be safe!

Blessed be!

Nigeria govt get infor? lol

People wey no fit trace the Italian man and people wey enter the said plane with him, get info?

Lol.

Nigeria govt is the worst, so dumb and stupid.

People wey no no how many their citizens dem get, dey get info?

lol

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by LoveElfrida(m): 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
OChimex:

Nigeria govt get infor? lol

People wey no fit trace the Italian man and people wey enter the said plane with him, get info?

Lol.

Nigeria govt is the worst, so dumb and stupid.

People wey no no how many their citizens dem get, dey get info?

lol

Hahaha, well well!

However, I feel like dem still get some info about the spread wey we no get, the less than 15 infected persons is just a deceit.

May we all be safe!
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Unserious: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Some unserious waec students be like

Not a teacher, I don't have waec student
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Blessed769(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

FG don talk say make dem close all varsities.

Jamb might still give both of them admission (candidates wey get both waec & jamb result & those candidates wey get only jamb result), pending the outcome of their waec result . Kind of [/i]AWAITING RESULT[i].

Abi u no knw say dem don shut all tertiary institutions down.

once d chinese virus is contained , dem go write dia waec exam , result will be released as soon as possible.
people wey pass waec will automatically activate their admission status by paying acceptance fee.

I still have a lot to learn
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Christmasdon(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
WAEC LOGO AND CORONAVIRUS LOGO. AREN'T THEY LOOKING ALIKE.
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Vikynas: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Market people will soon go on strike indefinitely
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by hayesat(m): 5:29am On Mar 21, 2020
The first free of domestic and European action USA Canada Rugby live streaming is 2 but playing Tests then would affect planned departures for summer tours with England heading to Japan and Italy due to play in the United States, Canada and Argentina.
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Kasper22(m): 7:23am On Mar 21, 2020
Dey are not suppose to do dis na.....all dis waec student go cry
Re: Coronavirus: WAEC Postpones Examination Indefinitely by Irore: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2020
stickright:
I saw it coming.

Press release without date.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nurses That Won The Prizes For Nursing At Obafemi Awolowo University (Pics) / Hilarious SRM University's Exam Instruction In India (Photo) / Things Life Will Teach Every Guy When He Leaves Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.