Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Healthy Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Life (128 Views)

This Is How To Live An Intentional Healthy Life / 10 Ways To Live A Healthy Life For Adult / Greenlife Healthy Life Mat Assist Stroke, HBP, Heart. 07051455404 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Healthy Life by Ernest4321(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Our cells are surrounded by special membranes that allow nutrients to get in and waste to get out. If these cellular membranes are starved of vital nutrients (lipids and sterols), they become inflexible and can't perform these critical functions. Whole grain lipids and sterols allow your cell membranes to become their flexible best, making it easier for nutrients to get in and waste to get out.*
PROVEN PERFORMANCE: It was shown in a Texas A&M University Study that when tre-en-en is present in the diet, overall growth and development, nutrient utilization efficiency, and cardiovascular development improved.

-It activates your body cells making it vibrant and active
-It purifies your blood
-It boosts your immune system
-It improves your cardiovascular health
-It gives you full energy
-It eliminates stress and fatigue
-It boosts male sexual performance
-Painless menstruation
And a lot more.
Pm or call me on 08085392527 for one
Price - 12k
Location - Lagos mainland.

(1) (Reply)

Permethrin Plant / I Wish I Can Sing / A Prayer For Our Leaders Dear God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.