Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,522 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors (553 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / Your Body Is A Vessel (becareful Of Evil Spirits) / Becareful Of The Foods And Other Things You Receive From People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
The evil one and his agents will constantly feed you with lies to get you to panic and make mistakes. Always note down the rumors you received and where they come from. If they are not from credible sources don't take them serious until verified. If they are from popular people, note the people down but verify their claims. Don't trust people who want you destroyed (if you know what I mean). Trust in GOD alone!
If you know who we share the world with you will quickly repent and run to our Heavenly FATHER who they fear alot.

2 Likes

Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
The evil one and his agents will constantly feed you with lies to get you to panic and make mistakes. Always note down the rumors you received and where they come from. If they are not from credible sources don't take them serious until verified. If they are from popular people, note the people down but verify their claims. Don't trust people who want you destroyed (if you know what I mean). Trust in GOD alone!
If ypu know who we share the world with you will quickly repent and run to our Heavenly father who they fear alot.
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
If ypu know who we share the world with you will quickly repent and run to our Heavenly father who they fear alot.
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Apr 23, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.....
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2020
✴ Bump
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by oranget(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2020
valid
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 8:05am On Apr 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by sesantoke(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

You are correct. We must be careful of fake news this around. There are many already out there.

1 Like

Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 11:51am On Apr 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.....
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 10:15am On May 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 2:46pm On May 09, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:17am On May 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 8:13am On May 13, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 8:28am On May 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
..... Bump
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 3:53pm On May 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On May 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 8:50am On May 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Jun 03, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:40am On Jul 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:25am On Jul 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by GdNews32: 7:45am On Sep 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Re: Becareful Of Dangerous Rumors by OpenYourEyes1: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dies Of COVID-19 After Boasting Of Disobeying Govt Order On Gathering / Covid 19: I Dreamt Seeing Nigeria Preparing For Mass Burial / COVID 19: Would You Join Envangelism Team To An Isolation Center?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.