Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years (1146 Views)

Exchange Rate: Why Prices Of Goods Will Remain High, Despite Naira Appreciation / Get A Debit Card To Verify Any Paypal Account / You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Without wasting much of your time, PayPal accounts of some countries like Dubai, Iceland, Lesotho, Mozambique and lots more require solely card to be added and linked for the PayPal account to become verified with sending and withdrawal limits removed.

In as much your card remain linked, your account remain verified. If you add 1 year validity card, your account remains verified and some limits get removed for 1 year and it goes on like that.

But the goodnews is that I now offer 6 years validity virtual prepaid card for verifying any PayPal account and it goes for just N10,000.
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
My Virtual Prepaid Card service is 100% genuine, freshly generated, legal and safe in the sense that it won't cause your Paypal account to be limited as most other ones would do.

Your PayPal Account Will Remain Verified For Life Even When You Use The 6 Years Validity Virtual Prepaid Card To Verify Your PayPal Account.

One of the most frequently asked questions about PayPal virtual credit cards is "why should I use Virtual Prepaid Credit Card?" and the answer is simply because Virtual Prepaid Credit Card is extremely beneficial in some areas where real cards cannot serve the best.

For example, if you do not have a real card in order to verify your PayPal account with, if your country is not listed in the allowed countries to register with, if your main card was blacklisted, if you would like to have multiple PayPal accounts… and the list goes on. 

My Virtual Prepaid Card working for European and non-European countries likeUnited Kingdom(UK), Cyprus, Luxembourg, United Arab Emirates(UAE i.e Dubai), South Africa, Lesotho, Iceland, Mozambique, Morocco Romania etc be it PERSONAL or BUSINESS one goes for just N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is a special Virtual Prepaid Card with a validity period of 72 months(6 years) which could be used to verify your PayPal account be it that of United Kingdom(UK), United Arab Emirates(UAE i.e Dubai), South Africa, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Iceland, Lesotho, Mozambique, Morocco etc.

You will get the following Virtual Prepaid Card details delivered to your email or whatsspp after you've made payment;

Card Type: VISA 
16 Digit Virtual Prepaid Card Number 
3 Digit CVV2/CVC2 Code Number 
Expiry Date (**/****) mm/yyyy

Along the details that we will send to you will include a special link to follow/use in entering the details of the Virtual Prepaid Card into your PayPal account without getting any error or experiencing any difficulty. After adding the details, we will give you a 4-digit code called the Expuse Number the same day or within 24 hours to key/put into your PayPal account to make it become VERIFIED for life without wasting time.

For more details,

Whatsapp/call 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or visit www.ijamexchange.ng/services.php
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2020
Still available
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by cutisman50: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
you opened PayPal account for me some years back but it has stopped working because the virtual credit card has expired. pls I still need the account.
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
cutisman50:
you opened PayPal account for me some years back but it has stopped working because the virtual credit card has expired. pls I still need the account.

The account cannot stop working and it remains verified even if the card on it has expired .

All you need to do is to add and link another card to it.

Kindly call/whatsapp us on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for further assistance.
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by Thazard(m): 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2020
Will the PayPal account be able to receive up to $500,000 max in a month without being blocked?

Legalwealth
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thazard:
Will the PayPal account be able to receive up to $500,000 max in a month without being blocked?

Legalwealth

If it is a PayPal account with details and business model fully confirmed and understood by PayPal, then it could.
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by Thazard(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
I intend to create a PayPal account solely for eBook sales to Europeans.I got my audience but i'm afraid that PayPal might limit it if it get to a large amount since it's a new account.
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 6:23pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thazard:
I intend to create a PayPal account solely for eBook sales to Europeans.I got my audience but i'm afraid that PayPal might limit it if it get to a large amount since it's a new account.

They could limit it when money keeps hitting the account and they will ask you questions.

You should be fine if the account is opened appropriately! !!
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by Thazard(m): 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2020
legalwealth:

They could limit it when money keeps hitting the account and they will ask you questions.

You should be fine if the account is opened appropriately! !!
Okay,Thanks!
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2020
Thazard:

Okay,Thanks!

You are welcome
Re: How To Verify Any Paypal Account & It Will Remain Limitless For The Next 6 Years by legalwealth(m): 7:58am On Mar 30, 2020
Still available

(1) (Reply)

U / Export To Other African Countries And Make Millions In Naira / POS Terminal Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.